Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

Mog

Anyone watch this twisted little Choose Your Own Adventure tome?

Didn't work with Apple TV, but was able to watch it on a smartphone.

The story/(ies) are a fun little mind-frak to go through.

But I should have remembered I was watching Black Mirror: 

Spoiler

No happy endings.

Our LGTV allowed us to do the choose your own adventure selection while the kids were watching a Minecraft related cartoon so I expect it’ll work with this. Haven’t tried it tho. I’m a BM fan, but the kids rule the living room tv. Might have to watch this on a computer.

52 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

Our LGTV allowed us to do the choose your own adventure selection while the kids were watching a Minecraft related cartoon so I expect it’ll work with this. Haven’t tried it tho. I’m a BM fan, but the kids rule the living room tv. Might have to watch this on a computer.

Yeah, same with my kids too so thank goodness for smart phones. Pretty sure I didn't make my parents rewatch ROBOTECH episodes over and over again too. 

For British retro computing fans, there was a lot of love for that era of the hobby - I did a double take when I found out who played the author of  the "Bandersnatch" book and just why he looked so familiar... :) (show creator Charlie Brooker is a big videogame fan and worked for second-hand British videogame/electronics retailer "CEX").

Edited by F-ZeroOne