spanner

FOR SALE! VF-31A, YF-30, VF-27B

Hey guys, I'm going to sell off my remaining Bandai Valkyries including my three VF-31A.. 

Prices include PayPal fees, international shipping to anywhere and a free Flight Pose stand.

All of these items were purchased brand new, not second hand. I don't ever play with my toys and they have been on display in a display cabinet.

All items will be sent via Australia Post Express parcel courier service with tracking and signature on delivery, no exceptions.

PayPal only. (alexporter76@gmail.com) Please PM me before sending payment. 

$SOLD USD VF-31A, perfect undamaged condition with box and free Flight Pose stand. Never transformed.

$SOLD USD VF-31A, perfect undamaged condition with box and free Flight Pose stand. Transformed once to gerwalk.

$SOLD USD VF-31A, perfect undamaged condition with box and free Flight Pose stand. Transformed once to battroid.

$SOLD USD YF-30 Chronos, perfect undamaged condition with box and free Flight Pose stand. Transformed once to battroid and back to fighter.

$SOLD USD VF-27B, perfect undamaged condition with box and free Flight Pose stand. Transformed once to battroid and back to fighter.

Thanks in advance for you all your support!

20181230_141322.jpg

Edited by spanner
All items now sold.

Well it seems cars are your other hobby and that's one of the few things that make the toy hobby seem cheap.

7 minutes ago, spanner said:

bit of a shock to some but I need to do this.. :sorry:

You do what ya gotta do spanner. I'll bet these sell quickly. 

I'm broke right now or I'd so grab a 31A! 

If I wasn't cash strapped, I would actually take a valk off your list..

Apologies for the delayed reply, it's been night down here and I was counting sheep. 

All PM's have now been replied to and I will now updated the sale thread.

So you’re saying good-bye’s to your Valks now, Spanner? :cray:

Nahh just these ones.. I want three of the new DX VF-1J and ultimately I prefer the older style Valkyries so I this will be a better collection for me. Also handy to have a little cash back. 

On 12/31/2018 at 1:45 AM, spanner said:

Nahh just these ones.. I want three of the new DX VF-1J and ultimately I prefer the older style Valkyries so I this will be a better collection for me. Also handy to have a little cash back. 

you did good spanner, vf-1's are iconic.

9 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

you did good spanner, vf-1's are iconic.

I feel the same way!!! I cannot wait to have all three on display!