sh9000

Spiderman:  Across the Spider-Verse and Beyond the Spider-Verse.

Please post about toys and other topics in their own threads.

Edited by sh9000

Might wanna spoiler that. :/

EDIT:

Thanks! :D

I'd be down for this. They had some cute moments together in the first movie, although it was never a focal point. It might be fun if they make it just a straight romance movie, no supervillain plot or anything. The two VAs have the acting chops and chemistry to make it work.
Edited by kajnrig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing about that Sony announcement bodes well.

That Venom wasn't horrible and that Spider-verse was great due earn them some slack but all the sleazy executive talk about product irks me.

So soulless.

• 7 months later...
21 minutes ago, M'Kyuun said:

Maybe he has a heavily modified DeLorean.:p Anyway, I'm definitely down for a sequel if they can match or better the first.  They set a high bar.

I laughed at lot more and a lot harder than I have at any other modern movie the last decade, that's for sure.  Though with my deep knowledge of the Spider-Man comics I guessed every single beat of the film correct, except for the first Peter being blonde.  I assumed he was Ben Reilly but that never came up.

Edited by Mommar

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

Six months away?  It's 2019, they're advertising 2022.  That's three years.

What you don't realize is that @Thom is travelling at relativistic speeds, so while it's three years for us, it will only be six months for him.

5 hours ago, Knight26 said:

What you don't realize is that @Thom is travelling at relativistic speeds, so while it's three years for us, it will only be six months for him.

Subjectively though it will still feel like three years.Can't cheat time yet, though I like where you were going with that!

Edited by Thom

On 11/5/2019 at 4:08 PM, Black Valkyrie said:

Yes! I was kinda bummed that they left Leopardon out of Ready Player One, but I understood why. This is the perfect situation to bring it back.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • sh9000 changed the title to Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
  • 4 months later...
  • sh9000 changed the title to Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse and Beyond the Spider-Verse
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...