Life Size Papercraft Frejya

tankball

so ya i forgot about the site again. sorry about this, but this time im working on a life size Frejya. i've been working on here for over a month now. normly i'll have something like this done in a few weeks but since theres no local con to go to i've been working on her at my own time. here where im at with her

IMG_0089.thumb.JPG.a0f8ea94e0a13cb83a970859bd371304.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've only seen a few life-size papercraft figures before (and they weren't anime, though I figure anime characters are probably the most popular)----but I'll definitely second (third?) a flight-suit Mirage.  :) 

Oddly, papercraft seems to be a skill I've lost over time---I was better when I was younger!  Or maybe I just THINK I was, and I had lower standards or something.  But I had done several kits "well enough that I was happy with the results" when I was like 10, but I've never really done anything since then, that I felt was to a high stadnard.  

• 4 years later...

Truth be told, I was considering getting one of the Sheryl files that were taken from the game, and creating a .stl file from it, and then enlarging it, then using a software that lets you cut it into printable parts with pegs, and creating a 1/1 scale Sheryl. It'd take forever, as I don't have a ton of FDM printers, but it'd be a long WIP. At least it wouldn't cost about $20K. More like $1000 for materials.