Need Help Identifying a couple of old school anime

Dax415

Ok anime number one, the main character is a ordinary citizen who gets trapped in a mecha suit.  It is blue and eat one point he is attempting to eat Ramen while inside the mecha.

the mecha sorta looked like a hexa gear --->  https://hlj.com/1-24-scale-hexa-gear-bulkarm-alpha-jungle-type-kbyhg-040

The second anime I only saw a brief clip.  There was a space battle and fighter craft with 2 oversized missiles, when it got closer to the capitol ship it launched the missiles which breached the ship.  Once the missiles breached the inside of the ship, they each opened up to let out a Robot with a jetpack.  they went on to shoot there way to the bridge and blow up the ship then escape where the fighter was waiting for them.  --- about all i remember.

Any help appreciated.

I'm not sure from the description, but the Raiden Armor from Gasaraki looks a bit like that Hexa-Gear mech.  Been too long since I watched Gasaraki to remember if a character ate their ramen inside the mech. Can't remember if I've seen all of Metal Skin Panic Madox, but I've seen vids of the mech (lots of realism) and it's definitely old school, circa '87. Worth checking out.

As for the second, can't help you there, either.

I'm too late to look anime smart.

The first one is definitely Metal Skin Panic M.A.D.O.X. 01.  I've been watching that one over and over again for a long time.  It's one of my favorites.

Seto Kaiba is probably right about the second one being Gall Force II: Destruction.  It's been a while since I watched it, and I don't recall the scene in question, but it definitely sounds like something from that OAV.  Did the fighter pilot have to fly through a force screen which seemed to cause her injury on the way to drop the missiles?

• 1 month later...