CCS is really killing it with their releases and really stand out compared to competitors.. I'm thankful I don't have much affinity to the various IPs they have touched so far :db:

5 hours ago, Alex GS said:

Somebody knows if this figure will be carried in Japan online stores, like AmiAmi or HLJ?, or maybe there is licensing thing in Japan for this series and CCSTOYS?

Not sure why most of these are not carried by the regular Japan online stores. Also, the way how the shipping fee costs from Japan keeps on going up, I don't know how this one will cost seeing that some big figures shipped at Y9000+ or more.

But if you're interested ordering stateside, the cheapest one I found is from KappaHobby at US$318.88.

https://www.kappahobby.com/products/evangelion-anima-evangelion-unit-01-final-model-alloy-action-figure

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Not sure why most of these are not carried by the regular Japan online stores. Also, the way how the shipping fee costs from Japan keeps on going up, I don't know how this one will cost seeing that some big figures shipped at Y9000+ or more.

But if you're interested ordering stateside, the cheapest one I found is from KappaHobby at US$318.88.

https://www.kappahobby.com/products/evangelion-anima-evangelion-unit-01-final-model-alloy-action-figure

Thanks no3Ljm for the link, yeah I literally waiting for the Japan Stores to get it due to it will be less expensive, I even think even shipping wouldn't be that much but still that depends if the exchange rate maintains of course, CA taxes it what stops me from getting more figures from websites like BBTS, amazon.

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

Thanks no3Ljm for the link, yeah I literally waiting for the Japan Stores to get it due to it will be less expensive, I even think even shipping wouldn't be that much but still that depends if the exchange rate maintains of course, CA taxes it what stops me from getting more figures from websites like BBTS, amazon.

You're right. I forgot about CA Tax. :vava:

https://www.hlj.com/mortal-mind-series-evangelion-anima-evangelion-final-unit-alloy-movable-figure-ccs07035

Set price to display in yen at bottom of the page, but also make sure your payment method is in yen. Converts to about $218.18, shipping remaining which is typically close to $50.

For those interested in US options, another potential dealer is here:

https://tokullectibles.com/products/mortal-mind-evangelion-eva-final-model?variant=48221594419517

1 hour ago, bleecher said:

https://www.hlj.com/mortal-mind-series-evangelion-anima-evangelion-final-unit-alloy-movable-figure-ccs07035

Set price to display in yen at bottom of the page, but also make sure your payment method is in yen. Converts to about $218.18, shipping remaining which is typically close to $50.

For those interested in US options, another potential dealer is here:

https://tokullectibles.com/products/mortal-mind-evangelion-eva-final-model?variant=48221594419517

POd secured! thanks for the heads  up, no way Im letting this one go :D 

On 4/5/2024 at 8:36 PM, no3Ljm said:

What's your experience with this store? This is the first time I heard of them. Thanks.

Ordered a Threezero ranger from them before, no tax charged to California and item arrived on time. Item itself was broken, but not the stores fault since it was brand new. They offered me a replacement, but I opted for a refund and they obliged without issue. So all in all, I had a good experience with them.

HLJ and Tokullectibles come out to be about 18 dollars cheaper depending on your payment options and location. HLJ charges 218 USD if you pay in yen, plus any remaining shipping which is generally no more than 50 USD. No tax or shipping charged by Tokullectibles if you live outside PA I believe (you should confirm for yourself by adding an in stock item to your cart), and they don't charge shipping for this figure. Only downside to Tokullectibles is you would probably have to wait 3 months after release to get it due to shipment transit time from Asia.

I would lean towards HLJ if you have an international card and can pay in yen. If you can't and want the item right away, Gundamit is a good option.

Edited by bleecher

4 hours ago, bleecher said:

HLJ and Tokullectibles come out to be about 18 dollars cheaper depending on your payment options and location. HLJ charges 218 USD if you pay in yen, plus any remaining shipping which is generally no more than 50 USD. No tax or shipping charged by Tokullectibles if you live outside PA I believe (you should confirm for yourself by adding an in stock item to your cart), and they don't charge shipping for this figure. Only downside to Tokullectibles is you would probably have to wait 3 months after release to get it due to shipment transit time from Asia.

I would lean towards HLJ if you have an international card and can pay in yen. If you can't and want the item right away, Gundamit is a good option.

Paid in full today. ShowZ was much less expensive for me. Shipping is free and I had around 39-40 bucks in points just sitting around.

Keep debating on if I should do their premium membership.

Excited for this Eva. It looks spectacular.