• 1 month later...

According to Robert Burnett they've pioneered some new filming technique that allows the show to look closer and closer to feature film-like.  And because it's Disney this same technique is going to be applied to the Marvel TV shows to make them look more like the MCU films.  I guess that makes sense, Lucasfilm used to be THE innovators for the longest time.

1 hour ago, Roy Focker said:

So will the entire series be available from day one?

I want to get Disney plus for a month and then ditch it.

weekly episode release. A lot of streaming sites are going to start doing this now to help keep the number of subscribers a bit more steady and avoid the 1 week free fiascos they keep having.
But at the same time unlike a lot of the big cable networks they won't be doing a couple episodes then have a month long break or a 2 month long break. We'll get an episode each week like clock work.

7 hours ago, jvmacross said:

NOPE

7 hours ago, Hikuro said:

weekly episode release. A lot of streaming sites are going to start doing this now to help keep the number of subscribers a bit more steady and avoid the 1 week free fiascos they keep having.
But at the same time unlike a lot of the big cable networks they won't be doing a couple episodes then have a month long break or a 2 month long break. We'll get an episode each week like clock work.

I'm probably out then. I'm not picking up another streaming service for one show. Not to mention that sort of setup doesn't allow for binge watching, which is how I usually do this sort of stuff.

I'd gladly pay for a month of service to watch the show. I do it with all sorts of "channels" to watch a couple shows that they have. I'd even pay a premium for that month. Let's say that their normal service charge is $9.99. I'll pay $25 to get it on a month to month basis.

Plus, pretty much everything Disney touches turns to crap. I don't need an entire network of that.

Edited by sqidd

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'm probably out then. I'm not picking up another streaming service for one show. Not to mention that sort of setup doesn't allow for binge watching, which is how I usually do this sort of stuff.

I'd gladly pay for a month of service to watch the show. I do it with all sorts of "channels" to watch a couple shows that they have. I'd even pay a premium for that month. Let's say that their normal service charge is $9.99. I'll pay $25 to get it on a month to month basis.

Plus, pretty much everything Disney touches turns to crap. I don't need an entire network of that.

No worries, we'll tell you all about it....good or bad! :friends:

• 2 weeks later...