• 4 months later...

If he unmasks and has a couple scars on his left cheek. . . :ph34r:

. . . We’ll know that Filoni has taken his story to live action.

Long shot, but I’m intrigued to see where this goes regardless.

One episode a week. To prevent anyone from binge watching it in a day then cancelling subscription.... What about avoiding spoilers for 10 weeks, binge watching it in a day then cancelling subscription? Hope there's a 1 free month trial. 

5 hours ago, troyness said:

One episode a week. To prevent anyone from binge watching it in a day then cancelling subscription.... What about avoiding spoilers for 10 weeks, binge watching it in a day then cancelling subscription? Hope there's a 1 free month trial. 

Assoalyal-ee-kool-prah-toh kahn kee boong, loopung chona lee pah.

This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum, fearless and inventive.

Jabba the Hutt approves.

17 hours ago, Big s said:

Looks rather high quality for a series. I’m in

Looks more like Rogue One than the new trilogy and that's a good thing.

13 hours ago, troyness said:

We may just cancel Netflix for Disney+ since we have small children, especially a five year old girl that loves princesses!! 

13 hours ago, mechaninac said:

Assoalyal-ee-kool-prah-toh kahn kee boong, loopung chona lee pah.

This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum, fearless and inventive.

Jabba the Hutt approves.

5 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Looks more like Rogue One than the new trilogy and that's a good thing.

We may just cancel Netflix for Disney+ since we have small children, especially a five year old girl that loves princesses!! 

Ha! Thanks mechaninac.

@TangledThorns Good plan. I'm considering , subscribe to binge watch a series then unsubscribe immediately after to save money. With the "streaming wars" something's gotta give. Lol

Yikes.

Looks like Disney+ wants  to lock  you in for 3 years subscription. Don't love the Mandalorian that much. There goes My binge watching plan. Perhaps I could just buy season 1 from Google Play  after the fact. ... although I'm gonna miss that "happy Disney staff" documentary & coffee table book.

So, what am I supposed to watch for the other 35 months after I gorge on The Mando, Clone Wars’ final season, Falcon and Winter Soldier, Wanda Vision, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, What If?, The Other Series that really, really, REALLY ties to the MCU (even though Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix Marvel series just welcomed Spidey to limbo hell), and Song of the South during that first month? :D

8 hours ago, troyness said:

Yikes.

Looks like Disney+ wants  to lock  you in for 3 years subscription. Don't love the Mandalorian that much. There goes My binge watching plan. Perhaps I could just buy season 1 from Google Play  after the fact. ... although I'm gonna miss that "happy Disney staff" documentary & coffee table book.

That is incorrect. 

The 3 year plan thing at a very discounted price is for D23 and club members. It is only an OPTION not a requirement.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/disney-plus-streaming-service-release-date-price-shows-and-movies-to-expect-d23-mandalorian/

23 minutes ago, Dobber said:

That is incorrect. 

The 3 year plan thing at a very discounted price is for D23 and club members. It is only an OPTION not a requirement.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/disney-plus-streaming-service-release-date-price-shows-and-movies-to-expect-d23-mandalorian/

Good ole CNET coming to the rescue with actual data.

Thanks @Dobber

-b.

Lot of good info. summed into one article.

Minimal spin and hyping.

And it gives you info. on how this impacts the Marvel and Disney movies and shows still currently on Netflix.

14 hours ago, Dobber said:

That is incorrect. 

Thanks Dobber! 

Alot of newsfeeds are now reporting the same thing. I'm indifferent to Marvel phase 4 & don't have any nostalgia for old Disney movies/tv the Mandalorian & Obi-Wan are all I'm interested in. 

48 minutes ago, troyness said:

Thanks Dobber! 

Alot of newsfeeds are now reporting the same thing. I'm indifferent to Marvel phase 4 & don't have any nostalgia for old Disney movies/tv the Mandalorian & Obi-Wan are all I'm interested in. 

No problem....

I’m pretty much in the same boat....but I like the old Pixar and Disney animated  stuff well enough that the low initial price is fair enough for me. When the prices start going up, I’ll have to re-evaluate things. Really don’t give a crap about Marvel.....I personally find the MCU way overrated. It gets sooo many passes with it’s stupid nonsensical crap, which no other franchise gets, that it has put me off of it completely. But I’m just one insignificant drop of water in an ocean of utter praise and devotion. :blink:

Chris

Edited by Dobber

On 8/27/2019 at 8:59 AM, sqidd said:

I'll watch this.

I'll pirate this... MANDALORE FOREVER!!:D