5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

no problem! amiami just sold out

Hey David. You managed on getting one? Woke up around 130am. And saw all the sites are already sold out. And I'm still not sure if I really want one. :rolleyes:

Also I found out that they also put the Figuarts Spidey figures on preorder as well. Good thing I managed to place orders at CDJ and AE for it. PO stuff lately is really really frustrating. :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie23 said:

It seems Amazon JP was up for a good 5-7 minutes. A lifetime, unfortunately, compared to other stores tonight. Too bad they did not allow shipping to the US. Will have to look up options to forward that in the future - so annoying!

yeah i heard the first release amazon did not ship to the US as well. 

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. You managed on getting one? Woke up around 130am. And saw all the sites are already sold out. And I'm still not sure if I really want one. :rolleyes:

Also I found out that they also put the Figuarts Spidey figures on preorder as well. Good thing I managed to place orders at CDJ and AE for it. PO stuff lately is really really frustrating. :unsure:

nice congrats on the shfigurarts. 

i'm trying to grab one for anubis, since he has to work early. 

Cart jacked left and right. I’m unreasonably disappointed :/

Maybe I should buy something more practical since Bandai doesn’t want my money :(

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

52 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

Sorry to hear about the PO Madness (dumbness)...

On another topic:

*snip*

I think @mog_kupo already posted that one 2 pages ago.

But nonetheless, it's a cool video. :good: Reminds me of the video they did showing how they produce GunPlas. ;) 

33 minutes ago, oshinex said:

Is it me or does it look like the manufacturer CAD studio is in China 

Probably. The 'Assembly' section of the video features CAD that has more Chinese characters than Japanese. Which has more sense since assembly usually happens in China.