11 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Just got mine though I have no idea where to put it...

95D27F92-E940-4DEF-A3F3-97E2CCEE46C5.jpeg

I still see ‘space’ on Roy’s. ^_^ 

Gorgeous display by the way. :wub: :good: 

1 hour ago, oshinex said:

just called Amazon, and they said that they ran out of stock for my order and its backordered until 4/21. My chance at getting it seems to be creeping to slim to none at this point.

Is this preorder from the initial release or the second release? If it’s the first and that they don’t cancel your order then there’s still hope. Keep your fingers crossed and don’t forget to pray. :angel: :good: 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I still see ‘space’ on Roy’s. ^_^ 

8 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

That's a nice dilemma lol.  Awesome display man!  

Thanks! That space is reserved for the 1/48 dx line I plan on getting and will likely only display them in battroid mode. Other modes take up too much space. 

I have have a few of my Yamato v1 displayed in Veritech mode above my computer along with an SDF-1 and a bunch of misc LEGO stuff. I’d show more pictures but don’t want to derail this thread. Maybe another if it exists?

2 hours ago, Grey728 said:

I have have a few of my Yamato v1 displayed in Veritech mode above my computer along with an SDF-1 and a bunch of misc LEGO stuff. I’d show more pictures but don’t want to derail this thread. Maybe another if it exists?

Oh yes, we do have. ^_^

Draig Strike Gundam? Hmmm... 'Alternative Strike' indeed. Like the previous Gunbarrel option set, this is also an 'insta-pass' for me. :db:

Now Bandai, where's the actual proper Sword and Launcher set? :aggressive:

Edited by no3Ljm

Very strange choice. The MB team do love to do derivative designs, like the MB Eva Unit-1. They're just not satisfied with traditional, which is evident in all their recent SEED releases which are super aggressively stylised.

I wonder if we will be getting the Red Frame Dragon with the three caletvwch. 

Bandai does love produces remolds with slightly different equipment. Speaking of, where is the X-2? That remold I am actually interested in buying. 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Draig Strike Gundam? Hmmm... 'Alternative Strike' indeed. Like the previous Gunbarrel option set, this is also an 'insta-pass' for me. :db:

Now Bandai, where's the actual proper Sword and Launcher set? :aggressive:

come on you know you wanted, is like a new hat :p

Edited by Alex GS

7 hours ago, eggy99 said:

Very strange choice. The MB team do love to do derivative designs, like the MB Eva Unit-1. They're just not satisfied with traditional, which is evident in all their recent SEED releases which are super aggressively stylised.

I have to agree. Actually, MB releases were all 'redesigned' from the get-go if you think about it. It's just kind of hard to accept the fact knowing that their 00/Exia releases prior were not as stylized. And it's really why I love my MB 00/Exia Gundams. 

7 hours ago, doomgart said:

Gunbarrel has two big cannon for the Strike and I think it look amazing on it!

I rather have them release the IWSP pack instead. 2 cannons plus a shield gatling gun? How awesome is that? :wub:

2 hours ago, Alex GS said:

come on you know you wanted, is like a new hat :p

I know that you did there. But not for me. :acute:Same as eXis10z, I rather go anime canon packs. :p

2 hours ago, mog_kupo said:

So this Metal Build Infinity its going to be "alternate" designs?

Like as mentioned before, 'Infinity' is a Metal Build event where all the Metal Builds releases will be on display coming June 22 and 23. Maybe they're going to announce upcoming MB releases(?) besides the event exclusive stand-alone Strike Gundam release where you have to pick it up on the said event.

40 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I rather have them release the IWSP pack instead. 2 cannons plus a shield gatling gun? How awesome is that?

But you can have both. Gunbarrel looks cool and as standalone thing. And sometimes you can switch strike's packs.

Edited by doomgart

1 hour ago, doomgart said:

But you can have both. Gunbarrel looks cool and as standalone thing. And sometimes you can switch strike's packs.

Thank you very much. But it's really not my cup of tea. I'll just wait if they're going to make any anime canon Strike packs. If not, I'm all good. Money save for me. ^_^

30 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

what's the deal with the backpack in the last pic (where it's got a red filter that makes it hard to see what's going on.)

As @Grey728 mentioned, it's the Flight Unit option set from Red Astray.

item_0000011179_aopwKYWn_04.jpg.ecf4f701cf6e8640a373d87a56832e92.jpg

26 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

Is the sword 1/60th scale or 1/100 scale?

The one that I have on that is 1/100 scale. But it's also available for 1/60 scale over eBay if you're interested.

1 hour ago, Valkyrie23 said:

Just got an Amazon delay email for MB EVA. Great. Should've known Bandai couldn't deliver lol

What day did you order yours if you don’t mind me asking? I got mine ordered on Jan 16. I’m expecting mine to get delayed too 

The preorder will start today for the GAT-X105 STRIKE GUNDAM LIMITED EDITION 

Because it's a event exclusive, you will need to go there for pickup, no delivery.  So expect around 5000yen extra from your proxy .   

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000134667/?_ga=2.229925020.1242203525.1555364046-1153786777.1549108827

I'm good with my MB Aile Strike.  B)),   do not need re tampo naked strike.

Also up at

https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/22077-metal-build-strike-gundam.html

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/preorders/31666-gundam-seed-gat-x105-strike-gundam-limited-edition-metal-build-.html

On 4/14/2019 at 10:59 AM, oshinex said:

just called Amazon, and they said that they ran out of stock for my order and its backordered until 4/21. My chance at getting it seems to be creeping to slim to none at this point.

I had to cancel my copy due to some financial issues at the moment...sigh af:cray:

4 hours ago, F360 said:

The preorder will start today for the GAT-X105 STRIKE GUNDAM LIMITED EDITION 

Because it's a event exclusive, you will need to go there for pickup, no delivery.  So expect around 5000yen extra from your proxy .   

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000134667/?_ga=2.229925020.1242203525.1555364046-1153786777.1549108827

I'm good with my MB Aile Strike.  B)),   do not need re tampo naked strike.

Also up at

https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/22077-metal-build-strike-gundam.html

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/preorders/31666-gundam-seed-gat-x105-strike-gundam-limited-edition-metal-build-.html

I may get it from Nin-Nin but I fear they may end cancelling 

55 minutes ago, Saviant said:

Is there any difference between this Naked Strike and the Aile Strike?

I am not sure but Bandai tend to change the tampo in between releases. So I expect them to do so.

What I speculated did became true, SRP wise this is cheaper but in practice it is not since you need to go to the event and buy it.h