14 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

If you had to pick wich one would you buy

The MB Astrea Type-F

Or the Metal Composite Wing Gundam

BTW Nippon Yassan has a free shipping promo starting today at 9am japan time

If at the same price point, I would pick the Metal Composite Wing Gundam in a heart beat, it's really is the BEST Wing Zero Gundam I have ever owned.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

So, inquiring minds want to know, what was the worst?

The perfect Grade Wing ZERO.  :D  I still remember carrying that on the plane with me.  It was the 1 Perfect grade that was release before a MG. 

They were so bad that AMAZON sold them for a cheap price of $29.99 back in the days when they were clearing gundams in the USA, MSIA, MG, HG, ETC.   :p.     The PG zaku and rx-78 was $49 IIRC.   

Edited by F360

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

The perfect Grade Wing ZERO.  :D  I still remember carrying that on the plane with me.  It was the 1 Perfect grade that was release before a MG. 

They were so bad that AMAZON sold them for a cheap price of $29.99 back in the days when they were clearing gundams in the USA, MSIA, MG, HG, ETC.   :p.     The PG zaku and rx-78 was $49 IIRC.   

I brought one back on the plane with me from Akihabara, and I can believe them selling it for $30. I have HGs that look better. It was so promising until I put the armor on, too.

Got the full review and galla for the Metal Build Crossbone Gundam X-1 up. http://kumastyledesigns.com/metal-build-crossbone-x1-review/

Title-Facebook-MB-XB-X1.png 

Gave this one a 9.5/10. It really nails it on all levels and honestly the accessory count is pretty damned awesome. It's great to have a figure feel so "complete" out of the box. Here are some pics from the gallery:

7-239.png 

10-214.png 

18-109.png 

3glow-4.png

So, checking again, it's just one joint.

The inner shoulder joint that goes up-down to the side, and has a soft ratchet at the upmost end on the right shoulder is pretty loose, takes no force to move it.

The one on the left shoulder is slightly firmer, but either one will sag down immediately if the Eva is holding something.

Fortunately, there's the main shoulder articulation point, so I can just use that instead to get arm elevation.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, F360 said:

does it still consider "Robbing" if you are willing to Pay:p.  

That is... oh. so. true. :drinks:

1 hour ago, oshinex said:

Maybe it's a release of their most popular figures ? 

Define 'popular' for Metal Build to have another line? :rolleyes:

Metal Build Infinity - Strike Gundam Infinity Ver. No Infinite Justice. :lol:

No idea on the pricing although if cheaper than the Aile Strike version, could make this a viable option to get for all the other inevitable upcoming packs.

54437168_10219385713577147_3100599606094856192_n.jpg

Edited by eXis10z

I love the Strike, and even without a Striker pack it looks bad ass. It's too bad I don't like how this one is presented. The weird different shades of grey (warm and cool mixed together... bleh), gold instead of yellow, and the over use of chromed diecast. Not to my taste unfortunately. I'd be happy if they released a colour variant like they did for the 00 Gundam that fixes the use of warm and cool greys, but that wouldn't fix the over use of diecast on the decorative accents. 

It would make sense for a deactive version to be released as a TWE release.