5 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

can NY order for the gundam metal build be cancel?

Is it TWE? If it is, then it's already been paid since TWE items are paid upfront at Nippon-Yasan.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/cms.php?id_cms=3

Cancellation
Any order is final. The Seller does not accept any cancellation on orders or pre-orders already paid. The Buyer makes an order only if he is sure of his purchase.

Try and email them and see if they're going to permit it.

Hope that helps.

Ok. I caved and put my order in at NY after getting an order cancellation from the proxy service. Atleast they refunded my funds. ^_^

Hoping that we won't have to wait that long like we did with Kairos. *Knock on wood.* :angel:

15 minutes ago, F360 said:

Update on MB Astraea 

The second batch is going to start on 01/31/19 1300 jst , release date July  instead of June .

And then I get to read this after I placed my NY order. :aggressive:

Hahaha! :lol: I hate you now, F360. 

Just now, no3Ljm said:

And then I get to read this after I placed my NY order. :aggressive:

Hahaha! :lol: I hate you now, F360. 

That was actually the first post I did after getting up to reply a pm while reparking the car for street cleaning .  And then I saw your post right above me .  :ph34r:  ... ....   ... :ph34r:   

so it’s probably the city’s fault , if they have a early street cleaning time, I would’ve wake up earlier and probably post earlier :lol:

My proxy wasn’t able to get it either so I was keeping tabs on the 2nd batch .

21 minutes ago, F360 said:

That was actually the first post I did after getting up to reply a pm while reparking the car for street cleaning .  And then I saw your post right above me .  :ph34r:  ... ....   ... :ph34r:   

so it’s probably the city’s fault , if they have a early street cleaning time, I would’ve wake up earlier and probably post earlier :lol:

My proxy wasn’t able to get it either so I was keeping tabs on the 2nd batch .

Actually, you know what. It made me rethink if I should consider getting a second copy since I have 2 Type-F's. You know, just to have a good balance of getting to display two modes. That is, assuming that Bandai will have an upcoming option parts announcement later on. What do you think? ;) 

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

From the promo pics , it seems like they have option parts for this planned .  

2 is also a good number should n-y fail at fulling or one of them ended up with a major defect .

Yeah. Based on the photos, it has that extra Mega Launcher. Though besides that I was hoping also for a 'Dash' option set.

36 minutes ago, Scyla said:

No new announcements for the MB Aile Strike? I assumed we would see an announcement for one after the Gunbarrel Striker was released.

[OT: ] Love your new avatar Super Dimension Member... I mean Noel. ^_^ 

Hey Scyla. Hahaha! Thanks! :rolleyes:

Like I mentioned on Spanner's thread, instead of giving the other members pleasure on downvoting me first for no reasons, I rather downvote myself first via avatar. My comment, my downvote. Right? ;)

I'm not gonna let them have all the fun on downvoting me. I might as well join their club. :friends:

2 hours ago, Methrash said:

Do you have any form of alarm?

Nope, I just check most of the  time in  a daily basis AmiAmi at 8pm PST, almost 90 % of the time in that hour  is when AmiAmi updates their frontpage with new stuff, sometimes they update exactly at 8 pm PST, unless next day is holiday the page will just remain the same. ;) 

47 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Nope, I just check most of the  time in  a daily basis AmiAmi at 8pm PST, almost 90 % of the time in that hour  is when AmiAmi updates their frontpage with new stuff, sometimes they update exactly at 8 pm PST, unless next day is holiday the page will just remain the same. ;) 

That’s how dedicated @Alex GS is. :drinks:

2nd batch for MB Astraea now available at Nippon-Yasan for Y26500 for those who missed the first batch.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27347-metal-build-gundam-astraea-proto-gn-high-mega-launcher-limited-edition-2nd-batch.html

It really sucks to find out the 2nd batch after I paid Y28000 at NY. :vava:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

2nd batch for MB Astraea now available at Nippon-Yasan for Y26500 for those who missed the first batch.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27347-metal-build-gundam-astraea-proto-gn-high-mega-launcher-limited-edition-2nd-batch.html

Is it upfront payment sir?

Nvm

Edited by Numbninja
Got answer

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

lets hope they don't delay your 1st batch until 2nd batch date. :unsure:

just check the shipping, they lower the shipping price a bit compare to the 1st batch.  EMS is 5200 yen on the 2nd batch.   IIRC it was 58 something on the 1st batch,

hmmm, have a number of other POs that I need to pay for this month, so not PO'ing this Astraea (though it's really tempting, haha). Also, already have the Type-F so at least I have an Astraea in case it's greatly inflated on release date. Will just get this on release date assuming prices are not that crazy.

2 hours ago, Alex GS said:

hehe thanks @no3Ljm  just trying to get good stuff:good: , also almost didn't recognized you that you just changed your Avatar ^_^

Hahaha! I need to sir. So those downvoters will not gonna have a hard time finding my posts to downvote. And atleast I can downvote myself first. :rofl: 

1 hour ago, F360 said:

lets hope they don't delay your 1st batch until 2nd batch date. :unsure:

just check the shipping, they lower the shipping price a bit compare to the 1st batch.  EMS is 5200 yen on the 2nd batch.   IIRC it was 58 something on the 1st batch,

True. But I'm also glad atleast with 2nd batch, they can (in their own special way) fill out orders from the 1st batch in case they get less numbers. And also, true on that shipping cost. I paid Y5980. :unsure:

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

everyone grabbed one? 

i'm kinda on the fence and borke^_^

Yes sir. Grabbed one at NY's 1st batch foray minutes before the 2nd batch announcement made. Though I ordered another one from the 2nd batch via proxy this time. :rolleyes:

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, Shukenzero said:

Noel you should get two! I have two Type F units for the reasons F360 mentioned. Sometimes there are paint chips and other niggles, plus wear n tear with handling. 

Done sir! Ordered another set via proxy this time. I also have two Type F's but I just have one Dash option set so I can have both variants to display.

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

True. But I'm also glad atleast with 2nd batch, they can (in their own special way) fill out orders from the 1st batch in case they get less numbers. And also, true on that shipping cost. I paid Y5980. :unsure:

believe it or not,  N-Y might do just that. :mellow:

1 minute ago, F360 said:

believe it or not,  N-Y might do just that. :mellow:

Believe it or not, I'm already used to it. :unsure:

And just so you know, I haven't received any credits nor email from them regarding my lost Figuarts Iron Man Mk6 back in 2017. I already opened 2 tickets with them. Nothing yet. And the insurance covered is just Y6000 only. :vava:

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Believe it or not, I'm already used to it. :unsure:

And just so you know, I haven't received any credits nor email from them regarding my lost Figuarts Iron Man Mk6 back in 2017. I already opened 2 tickets with them. Nothing yet. And the insurance covered is just Y6000 only. :vava:

yeah, your case is even before the vf-31a  :o,  

But thinking positively at least it's not a Special limited item.:mellow:

21 minutes ago, F360 said:

yeah, your case is even before the vf-31a  :o,  

But thinking positively at least it's not a Special limited item.:mellow:

Yes. And it's why I stopped bugging them while waiting for the Kairos coz I don't want to jeopardize my order. :lol:

And now, even though I started to nudge the issue again, there's still no replies. :rolleyes:

Yes. And as of that Iron Man figure, I got one with a bundled Hall of Armor for almost the same price afterwards.

Edited by no3Ljm

20 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Mykombini its pretty safe right?

PO'ed the MB Gernsback from them (among other things) and had no issues. I would say that they are sometimes a few days late (compared to release date of item) when processing and shipping a PO'ed item, but all items I've PO'ed from them were delivered without a hitch.

So I posted that I might just get the MB Astraea when it releases (since it requires upfront payment, and I have some POs to pay this month), but since mykombini offered it with just a 50% upfront payment, PO'ed it, lol