2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Second from the right — Motoko Kusanagi? :rolleyes:

Kidding aside, those are cool paint mods. Looks great! :good:

No kidding - We add a bit purple to the hair color and have Motoko as a guest appearance ;). As my second M9 is on its way, I can paint another Melissa anyway.

12 minutes ago, CrossAir said:

No kidding - We add a bit purple to the hair color and have Motoko as a guest appearance ;). As my second M9 is on its way, I can paint another Melissa anyway.

Cool. Motoko as a mechanic. ;)

Regarding MB Gundam. I can’t help but wonder how much Bandai can reuse from an Exia frame to create this RX-78-2 Gundam Evolve version or from the GFF Metal Composite RX-78-2?

740EEAE7-3B57-42E1-BDC2-41B26436BA7B.jpeg.178a712e5ab9ea40012cf5e245602a49.jpeg

9506CE48-6AAC-4E42-BECF-70071F755915.jpeg.61790b6df40a5fd924c971280de4eb9e.jpeg

32 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Yeah, we tend to forget just how funky all of these iconic designs really were...

EDIT:

Who designed that Evolve version?I feel like I'd rather just see the O Gundam MB'ed.

I've checked the video and there's no specific individual on who designed the mechas on the credits. But rather it's under a group of people:

MS 3D Modelers:
Atelier Sai
Chief Modeler
Kazutaka Toda

Tsuyoshi Yamamoto
Ichiro Ishikawa
Haruka Aoki
Junya Kimura
Masahiro Tamai

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

you guys ready for crossbone:yahoo:

I am ready for the Crossbone X-1! I missed out on the pre-order because of HLJ new website. Hopefully they will have a few extra when it is released but I have a PO with BBTS just in case. Going through Nippon Yasan with their mark-up price and shipping would suck.

I am very curious if the cloth cope will be good quality like Sentinel's or the cheap stuff. 

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

When it comes to metal build Gundams, my interest is very limited. Give me all the Fullmetal Panic though.

I keep my Order for the Crossbone, but I think it will be my last MB Gundam for a while. But Full Metal Panic MB‘s are a must  for me, too! 

15 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

I'm excited. I'm excited for almost every Metal Build releases with the exception of the FMP ones. :p

Hopefully I can nab the Soul Blue SF at a decent prince later this year when more units are available from the lottery. 

11 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

wit a minute....the MB crossbone does not come with the cloth cloak thing? or is this full cloth something else?

Not the MB Crossbone comes with the cloak. The Full Cloth is a different variant:

latest?cb=20150722050205

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XM-X1_Crossbone_Gundam_X-1_Full_Cloth

Edited by Scyla

On 1/14/2019 at 12:23 AM, davidwhangchoi said:

I am

Still no official date for release right? 

I NEED to ship it ASAP, our new government here in Mexico decided to lower our free taxes import limit to 50 USD wich its a $&6*(&1 and it will begin on march 1st

6 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

I am

Still no official date for release right? 

I NEED to ship it ASAP, our new government here in Mexico decided to lower our free taxes import limit to 50 USD wich its a $&6*(&1 and it will begin on march 1st

The release data is 1/26/2018. The wait for these metal builds is horrible. 

https://tamashii.jp/item/12725/