28 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I’m torn if I want to get a 3rd one so I can have the full squad.

well, Sousuke was only piloting the M9 in the beginning of the first season.  So you can just do 2 M9 and a Arbalest:p

For me I stilling thinking of getting a 1/48 Hind D to reenact the scene from that first ep. ^_^

Edited by F360

4 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

Oh god no......NY has them back in stock.....uh oh. Crap the perfect time when I have depleted the toy budget funds for this month.....and next month. 

Don't tell me. At least my first M9 is preparation in progress at NY... But I'm still struggling to get a second one for displaying both of types at once. And then there is this empty wallet due to earlier purchases the last weeks. Damn, there are way too many toys I want out there! :cray:And Santa Claus is no help either. His sack was much too small this year :p

Edited by CrossAir

3 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

So tempted to get a second one too but thinking of getting the models instead just because of that darned wallet situation.

Has anyone had any issues of loose joints?  Both ankles and right knee of my arbalest has become very loose.

My arbalest had a weak knee and ankle out of the box. I carefully snuck in some super glue into the joints and worked it in. They're pretty tight now. 

27 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I’m still trying to pickup an extra EVA MB. Anyone know of a place still selling POs?  Maybe it will be available upon release?

It is available for a hefty mark-up over at NY for 32k JYP. 

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I’m still trying to pickup an extra EVA MB. Anyone know of a place still selling POs?  Maybe it will be available upon release?

I may sell my copy, need to see some reviews first tough but Ill let you know

Its on HLJ 

5 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, my pair of M9 Gernsbacks showed up, looks nice and hefty. Unexpected bonus is they come with 4x standing figures (Mao, Kurtz, Mardukas, Tessa), plus 2 different pilot figures (Mao, Kurtz: seated torso).

Damn, my M9 is still on its way. But as it comes with so many figures I think I gonna paint them and Sousuke who came with Arbalest to get a more lively display. But now still missing Kaname :sad:.

4 hours ago, CrossAir said:

Damn, my M9 is still on its way. But as it comes with so many figures I think I gonna paint them and Sousuke who came with Arbalest to get a more lively display. But now still missing Kaname :sad:.

If I wasn't so bad at painting figures I'd give it a go myself.

I was quite surprised to see so many of them included.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

If I wasn't so bad at painting figures I'd give it a go myself.

I was quite surprised to see so many of them included.

Normally I don't like painting figures at this scale. Especially painting faces is a horror to me. But I'll try my best. ;)

Your remark about the figures just reminded me that the Laevatein also came with two figures. I think I start with those two and I'm just about to assemble them right now.

It is really nice from Bandai to include that much figures. With all three Arm Slaves (or even more) you can put up nice hangar scenes.

Edited by CrossAir

13 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'll probably do my testing on the ones from the Gernsback, since I have 2 sets of them. At least FMP pilot suits are pretty much solid black.

Yeah, the pilot suits seem quite easy - all black with 6 color stripes.

Edited by CrossAir

11 hours ago, CrossAir said:

I couldn't wait until the Gernsback arrives and started to paint the my existing figures. Had to skip to several episodes of FMP to find good examples for the uniforms.

that's some fast quick work, can't wait to see your team when your M9 arrives .

44 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Looking good. It really is a shame that there's no Kaname in any of these MBs, but at least there's a Tessa.

maybe Kaname will be part of the next MB,   hopefully ^_^

Ok, so here's the actual full Metal Build Cast of FMP in full colors:

IMG_5123.thumb.jpg.c3bc9a006e0e3036c5f39b461820ce4b.jpg

Still need to do something about the eyes, in close-ups these look too much like black dots. But to do that I first got to find a better solution to place this tiny dots of colors without the risk of ruining the figures faces. My smallest brush its still too thick.

Edited by CrossAir