6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

None that I know of. As people have mentioned, one of the good MB releases. Let us know what you think.

Only really had a chance to take it out and get it assembled yesterday but seems really solid...  the one part that confused me is getting the knives placed properly in the side skirts.. they don't really seem to clip in place in any way and I can't get the skirts to close back properly with them inside. Any advice would be appreciated. 

On 11/2/2018 at 2:48 PM, davidwhangchoi said:

thanks!

yeah, keep us updated^_^

So ZenMarket rejected my request to participate in the lottery for me.

I gave FromJapan a second try because I figured out that I used the wrong URL on my first try. I payed for the order so I guess in the next few days I know if they will do lottery items.

This is the URL I used: https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000129902/

If FromJapan falls through I hope that the prices go down once the lottery items are out in the market. <_<

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

So ZenMarket rejected my request to participate in the lottery for me.

I gave FromJapan a second try because I figured out that I used the wrong URL on my first try. I payed for the order so I guess in the next few days I know if they will do lottery items.

This is the URL I used: https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000129902/

If FromJapan falls through I hope that the prices go down once the lottery items are out in the market. <_<

darn.. that's a bummer:( sorry to hear... hope From Japan brings good news. 

1 hour ago, Loop said:

I have 2 of the original release but I put my hat in the lottery for the soul blue version. If I don't get it I guess it doesn't matter all that much.

How did you do that? Do you have a Japanese address?

12 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'll see if I manage to snag one through DeJapan or not. It would be my second Metal Build, after the Aile Strike (does a GFFMC Wing Zero count?).

It counts as being a superior product.

14 hours ago, F360 said:

The METAL BUILD "Avalanche Dash" OP set for Gundam Astraire TYPE-F is out.

I just got informed from my proxy that they received too. Time to ship it out asap before the real holiday rush.

Sweet I hope NY comes through with my order. I've included a MB F91 Harrison Custom to my order and I'm really looking forward how the blue on mustard yellow will look like (and outfit my Astraea with more shields of course). 

I'm a bit wary with NY and TWE items lately since the VF-31A disaster and the Gunbarrel Striker selling out in less than a day. 

16 hours ago, F360 said:

The METAL BUILD "Avalanche Dash" OP set for Gundam Astraire TYPE-F is out.

I just got informed from my proxy that they received too. Time to ship it out asap before the real holiday rush.

Thanks for this F360. I ordered mine at BIJ. Hope they push thru. ;)

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks for this F360. I ordered mine at BIJ. Hope they push thru. ;)

BIJ should be good, when I use them , they have always delivered.  

5 hours ago, Scyla said:

Sweet I hope NY comes through with my order. I've included a MB F91 Harrison Custom to my order and I'm really looking forward how the blue on mustard yellow will look like (and outfit my Astraea with more shields of course). 

I'm a bit wary with NY and TWE items lately since the VF-31A disaster and the Gunbarrel Striker selling out in less than a day. 

The dash option set lasted a long time so you should be good, the Gun-barrel Striker had a limited 2 per account restriction which sucks.  :mellow: