On 10/19/2018 at 9:11 PM, Archer said:

I'd be so very on board with a MB Justice or GP-01, but y'all know it's gonna be something nobody wanted

So MB impulse gundam?

On 10/19/2018 at 11:05 PM, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

C'mon Tequila Gundam!

That I would buy just for the novelty.

Got my first Metal Build in the form of the Gundam F91, plus its MSV Option Parts! The MB Eva-01 would have been my first, but I just couldn't resist getting the F91, especially after seeing a good deal on Mandarake Nagoya for the set. It also makes sense that this would be my first MB, since F91 was the first Gundam that I ever watched. 

Down the rabbit hole we go!

Well, two more Metal Builds to add to the "Buy" list. So happy they are doing Great Mazinger. That is going to be an awesome display with Metal Build Mazinger.

And after the white Astrea, are their any more Exia variants they could do or are they finally done? I think Bandai got their moneys worth out of the Exia frame/mold. 

10 hours ago, General Rasp said:

And after the white Astrea, are their any more Exia variants they could do or are they finally done? I think Bandai got their moneys worth out of the Exia frame/mold. 

Oh yes, 00 Gundam continuity-wise there's still one more sir! Presenting 'Graham Gundam' (Gundam Exia Repair IV) from MSG 00 Festival 10 "Re:vision". Piloted by Graham Aker. And the armaments has been reversed since Graham is left-handed. ;)

GN-001REIV_Gundam_Exia_Repair_IV_(Front).jpg.f634d3a57896f83accf77eb7d671aa4e.jpg

GN-001REIV_Gundam_Exia_Repair_IV_(Rear).jpg.84ad3ccf516cd0f279f42219afa3f701.jpg

I'm not saying there's an MB figure planned for this. But you never know. I'm still in for this version no matter what. ^_^

Unless ofcourse Bandai decides to do the Amazing Exia and the Exia Dark Matter from Gundam Build Fighters instead of the one above. :rolleyes:

PPMS-001_Front.jpg.b52e4a33056948e8ce585a7fc30e01c4.jpg

Exia_Dark_Matter_Front.jpg.8cdb8a2864af72f8d1311923f0016b84.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, kajnrig said:

So they're using one giant turgid shlong to hold up another giant turgid shlong... man, they're just stripping away all pretenses and going full Freud, aren't they?

Ugh yet another version of a Strike suit and its not really a new version but more upgrades. Bandai is starting to end up like apple where each product cannibalizes its previous iteration

1 hour ago, slaginpit said:

Ugh yet another version of a Strike suit and its not really a new version but more upgrades. Bandai is starting to end up like apple where each product cannibalizes its previous iteration

You should know by now that big companies main concern is that as long that it sells, they're good to the market. ^_^

5 hours ago, Numbninja said:

when is this set for release?

During the Tamashii Nations event over this weekend in Japan. Preorder online was done months ago to be picked up in the said event. After this event, it might go back for preordering at P-Bandai site but this time via their lottery style system.

Remember that it must be purchased locally.

Edited by no3Ljm

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

During the Tamashii Nations event over this weekend in Japan. Preorder online was done months ago to be picked up in the said event. After this event, it might go back for preordering at P-Bandai site but this time via their lottery style system.

Remember that it must be purchased locally.

Thanx sir...holy jeebus, i guess i can just forget about that then:mellow:

I know I'm late to the party but I tried to place an order for the Soul Blue Strike Freedom lottery with FromJapan and ZenMarket.

FromJapan flat out said that they can't order that item. While I could add it with ZenMarket I wonder if they can actually place me in the lottery.

Has anyone had experience with ordering lottery items through ZenMarket?

So a few questions come to mind. I know that the lottery is still open but I wonder if ZenMarket already reached their order limit for the lottery tickets. Any news on that?

Secondly, if I don't win or they can't put my hat in the ring, are there any service fees for transferring my ZenMarket funds back to PayPal?

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

Secondly, if I don't win or they can't put my hat in the ring, are there any service fees for transferring my ZenMarket funds back to PayPal?

Here's what I found on their Payment FAQ. Hope it helps.

https://zenmarket.jp/payment.aspx#Payments on ZenMarket

Can I withdraw funds left on my balance?

You can withdraw funds left on your balance within 180 days from your last payment if you paid with PayPal, or with your credit or debit card (via Stripe). The withdrawal amount should not exceed the total amount of your payments made through the payment system during the last 180 days. If a withdrawal is made within 180 days from your last payment, the fee incurred for depositing those funds will also be refunded to you. To withdraw funds please go to the payment tab on "My Account" and push the "Withdraw" button.  Withdrawals are made manually, so it may take a couple of days to process.   Please note: You can only withdraw funds to the same account you used to add funds to your balance. For example, you can not add funds by PayPal and withdraw using Stripe or vice versa. You also can not add funds with one PayPal account and withdraw to a different one. * During a withdrawal, no ZenMarket commission fee is taken. However, in some rare cases, the amount of the withdrawal might slightly differ from the amount that you paid when charging funds into your ZenMarket account. This may happen due to currency fluctuation, your bank system fees, or other various factors that aren't related to ZenMarket.

If it's still unclear, you can reach out to them via this page: https://zenmarket.jp/help.aspx#feedback