1 minute ago, Vortech said:

Yup it still says that there are 4 left.

1 minute ago, dizman said:

If you take it to checkout the error pops up saying they are all taken.

1 minute ago, SuperHobo said:

It won't let me check out

Those 4 left are at payment stage (CC paypal) .. if they should back out or change shipment speed, it'll be up again.  

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

i meant the original pre-order night... the previous page seems to indicate you only got one tonight and used the 19 points towards it. but congrats !!!!

i only got 1 on the original pre-order night, was having internet issues left and right that whole week due to my router. 

Glad the replacement is working fine.  but then with cdjapan , it works pretty well on mobile too.

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

i only got 1 on the original pre-order night, was having internet issues left and right that whole week due to my router. 

Glad the replacement is working fine.  but then with cdjapan , it works pretty well on mobile too.

i didn't have router issues, and only was able to secure one from hlj after 50 mins of trying. :vava:

congrats F360, ok time to got to bed... :ph34r:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Congrats to those who got their pre-orders in. I was trying to secure one copy for a small display, but got CDJ’s no stock error after fumbling with points. I think I may have messed up when stepping through check out. Anyway, 3 AM observation skills -25 points. I’m dragging already and have a long work day ahead of me. I need to stop trading a good night’s sleep for an empty hand.

51 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I am wondering when the pre-orders for the domestic sellers are going to show up. The pre-orders for the Eva Metal Build went up a day or two after the Japanese sellers. 

I'm hoping we see them later this month, if not sooner. I keep checking the usual places like BBTS, Chosen Prime, Amazon, and even Toy Dojo.

1 minute ago, SuperHobo said:

Nice! Do they require payment upfront? 

https://www.usagundamstore.com/pages/policies

What is your pre-order policy?

We only allow customers to buy a product as a "pre-order" once we have ordered the product and it has been confirmed that we will be receiving it. Nevertheless, we cannot be held responsible for manufacturer delays and cancellations. We will post updates about the products on our site, and we will also email status updates to individuals who pre-order. When a pre-order is placed, the customer is charged for the item because we have real-time credit-card processing. If a customer needs to cancel a pre-order, he or she will receive a credit less a 5% cancellation fee. A customer who places an order for both an in-stock item and a pre-ordered item will have the in-stock item held until the pre-order can be shipped, unless the customer would prefer to place each order separately and have two shipments sent to him/her at different times. (We will notify the customer if a situation like the previously mentioned one occurs.)

18 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Didn't see it in rules so please direct me to third party and will move; thanks. 

No worries, man. ;)

For anything third party which are not TFs and Gundams. So I'm assuming that thread is for anything 'metal build-esque' third parties.

And for Third Party Gundam stuff.