5 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Looks like it was as bad as I thought but yeah I’m waiting for US stores to open pre orders. I’m rewatching Seed right now building up hype. I need a strike ASAP lol

Strike MB is really really good, quite hefty and the finish is great.

If you can grab your hands on one - I highly recommend it.

9 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Your pictures inspire a lot of people to buy the products. Send Bandai a resumé haha

I'm coo', but I'm serious... I feel like you've given that exact same response to another pic or something and it's bugging me out.

25 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

I'm coo', but I'm serious... I feel like you've given that exact same response to another pic or something and it's bugging me out.

I probably have. I’ve gotten at least 4 toys from your pictures. I found a strike around retail on offer up and I hope it comes through. I’m currently eyeing the flame toys Optimus Prime but looking for the bonus axe. I’ll wait for D4 to restock

Just now, VF-Zer0S said:

I probably have. I’ve gotten at least 4 toys from your pictures. I found a strike around retail on offer up and I hope it comes through. I’m currently eyeing the flame toys Optimus Prime but looking for the bonus axe. I’ll wait for D4 to restock

OP is good but bonus part is incredibly over price and it’s leg part has issues, the joint can not hold poses steady 

67F06AD8-FB1B-458C-83B6-F1B1B25B5F96.jpeg

I feel like my inner @no3Ljm is coming out but there's a ton of great Transformers conversation and pics in the Licensed Transformers Thread, and I'll personally be glad to answer any questions you may have for me in regards to Flame Toys products there.

--------------------------------

Re: Metal Build Gundams... the aile strike is one I've wanted to review for the longest but never have for some reason.

1glow-62.png

On 3/23/2020 at 7:04 PM, Kuma Style said:

I feel like my inner @no3Ljm is coming out but there's a ton of great Transformers conversation and pics in the Licensed Transformers Thread, and I'll personally be glad to answer any questions you may have for me in regards to Flame Toys products there.

--------------------------------

Re: Metal Build Gundams... the aile strike is one I've wanted to review for the longest but never have for some reason.

Wait. What inner me? :blink:

By the way, nice pic as always. :good:

Ok. Out of desperation, I ordered one here.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Freedom-Gundam-Concept-2-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Seed-Metal-Build-Model-Kit

Paid upfront. Atleast, it's better than the ones out there at $300-400. Paid $282.19. They're usually a shop for anime DVDs. Let's hope they will deliver.

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

https://www.rightstufanime.com/Freedom-Gundam-Concept-2-Mobile-Suit-Gundam-Seed-Metal-Build-Model-Kit

Paid upfront. Atleast, it's better than the ones out there at $300-400. Paid $282.19. They're usually a shop for anime DVDs. Let's hope they will deliver.

Super annoyed that I missed Entertainment Earth since I'd been stalking the site for the past two days, but since the price is the same and you get some measure of protection with PayPal I ordered from here too.

If they don't come through I'll just blame @no3Ljm:lol: - but seriously, thanks for the link

It looks/sounds like they've been around for a good bit and in my 2 minutes of researching their social media accounts they have a decent following/presence so I'm not really worried about it.

-b.

34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I almost bit the bullet on that, before realizing that its excluded from free shipping, and the $20+ “surcharge” was on top of tax, that’s some BS

20 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Super annoyed that I missed Entertainment Earth since I'd been stalking the site for the past two days, but since the price is the same and you get some measure of protection with PayPal I ordered from here too.

If they don't come through I'll just blame @no3Ljm:lol: - but seriously, thanks for the link

It looks/sounds like they've been around for a good bit and in my 2 minutes of researching their social media accounts they have a decent following/presence so I'm not really worried about it.

-b.

Waaah. You're going to blame me, @Kanedas Bike?! :bigshok:

Well then, if this won't come through, I'm going to blame this guy: https://myfigurecollection.net/item/857287 :lol: 

yangmenli_myfigurecollection.jpg.df81800e8ef8f3003d48b8d75052f214.jpg

10 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Honestly it's literally going to be up everywhere within the week.

If it's going to be available everywhere else, then I will be glad. Atleast other people can still get it MSRP.  But I rather get it now than wait. Because you can never tell actually. I know I paid upfront. And at this point, I'm ok with it. As long that it will come through by August. ^_^

If I see it again from the other stores for MSRP in the next couple of weeks, who knows, I might get another set. ;)

22 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Honestly it's literally going to be up everywhere within the week.

Indeed, as most releases are. At issue is a person's ability to (1) get an order in and (2) have that order successfully filled. It's getting harder and harder to count a secured order, even from places like HLJ, as 100% guaranteed.

7 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

I almost bit the bullet on that, before realizing that its excluded from free shipping, and the $20+ “surcharge” was on top of tax, that’s some BS

Not sure what you saw, but I paid $254.99 + .06 Sales Tax. No surcharges or shipping fees (my order even specifies free 'economy shipping').

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Waaah. You're going to blame me, @Kanedas Bike?! :bigshok:

Well then, if this won't come through, I'm going to blame this guy: https://myfigurecollection.net/item/857287 :lol: 

If it's going to be available everywhere else, then I will be glad. Atleast other people can still get it MSRP.  But I rather get it now than wait. Because you can never tell actually. I know I paid upfront. And at this point, I'm ok with it. As long that it will come through by August. ^_^

If I see it again from the other stores for MSRP in the next couple of weeks, who knows, I might get another set. ;)

Exactly!

*although I'm counting on September/October bases on US release schedules and what EE and Rightstuff have listed on the product pages.

-b.

6 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

True. But during the order process, I selected the Economy one which is Free. So I guess, that 'surgcharge' will cover for it. ;)

6 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Indeed, as most releases are. At issue is a person's ability to (1) get an order in and (2) have that order successfully filled. It's getting harder and harder to count a secured order, even from places like HLJ, as 100% guaranteed.

Not sure what you saw, but I paid $254.99 + .06 Sales Tax. No surcharges or shipping fees (my order even specifies free 'economy shipping').

Exactly!

*although I'm counting on September/October bases on US release schedules and what EE and Rightstuff have listed on the product pages.

-b.

Wait. .06 Sales tax? I paid $280+ something. :(

This is my break down, b.

$254.99 item
$27.20 surcharge
$282.10 total

Edited by no3Ljm

6 minutes ago, crackpot said:

California sales tax is a bitch, ain't it? 

That's the thing. It wasn't labeled under 'tax'. But if that's going to be tax, then I'm a happy camper now. The only thing I'm going to get worried now is if they will going to deliver come September. :rolleyes:

Besides, that surcharge fee is too high for CA sales tax.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

That's the thing. It wasn't labeled under 'tax'. But if that's going to be tax, then I'm a happy camper now. The only thing I'm going to get worried now is if they will going to deliver come September. :rolleyes:

Who knows... EE had it slated for October. We'll see when everything goes back to normal. 

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

I dunno...  I've never really had problems with this stuff and I'm not doing anything special just using the links people here and whatnot are nice enough to provide.  Regardless I hope that everyone who wants it gets it.

...that little discussion really blew up. lol

So the Metal Build is sold out there now so I can't use it as an example - but here is where I got 'Sales Tax' from although later in the checkout process it says Surcharge and it's not itemized on the receipt.

image.png.559a45eaa300c19177254e346fd6baef.png

Either way, when I did the math (sales tax in MI is 6%) the infamous Surcharge was actually a little less than that, with my grand total coming to $ 268.43.

-b.

Well so much for BBTS, the pre-order sold-out already. 

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I’m so glad Gundam is released everywhere. If I didn’t get the this MB I was about to settle for the RG haha. 

The RG Freedom is ok but it uses the old pre-molded inner frame. It isn't as sturdy as recent RG models.