48 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

And if you just check the photo above of the Concept 2 Freedom, it's more in-line with how the Strike looks.

So is the MB Strike Freedom. The silhouette is quite stylized compared to the actual SF design. The original Freedom was close to the actual Freedom design.

Before I saw the comparison I was thinking of Freedom 1.0 through rose coloured memories and didn't think 2.0 was any different. Upon seeing the comparisons there are quite a few changes, but not sure if ¥10K worth of changes.... ahh well times change... especially from 8 years ago! I'm on the wall about getting one... leaning to not.

3 hours ago, crackpot said:

So is the MB Strike Freedom. The silhouette is quite stylized compared to the actual SF design. The original Freedom was close to the actual Freedom design.

It's like what I said, I'm not sure what they're telling us with their byline.

2 hours ago, eXis10z said:

No! My wallet doesn't need SF 2.0! Stop giving Bandai ideas! :angry:

Well, if you think about it. It's Bandai that's giving us ideas thru their byline. But hey, I don't work for them so all I can do is speculate.

40 minutes ago, Archer said:

So is the entire suit redesigned, or is it just the wings?

Having a hard time figuring that out from pics alone.

Based on what posted a page ago, quoted below, there's a big difference.

16 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Courtesy of Review by Koo

67F3A087-098D-43CF-88D4-321DA1074164.jpeg

More comparisons from unknown 

B6324E5C-E6E4-4103-A465-9E85C6F22B54.jpeg

654953A2-381B-474E-89CA-45D2E164DF0C.jpeg

FC2ADF4B-64B2-493A-BA46-2708DA1EE66D.jpeg

1B33AA52-04D6-43F5-9FC4-79CBFE04201B.jpeg

3C3BF7A8-B448-4B23-A282-3FC61DF25F66.jpeg

The Freedom is now streamline to how the Strike Metal build looks. It also look subtle but the newer freedom has more articulation (but nothing to write home about, as the latest model kits can also do it)

The Strike Freedom looks good but should look a bit different when you line all three, so I guess the tease of "unto Strike Freedom" is a tease that SF concept 2 (or any word, but basically says 2.0) is coming.

Thanks guys!

Not to keep pushing my own agenda, but I swear that there was some mention of Justice being next after the freedom 2.0. I distinctly remember a promo teaser but can't seem to find it anymore.

Hope it pans out, and I hope preorders for this aren't insane.

11 minutes ago, Archer said:

Thanks guys!

Not to keep pushing my own agenda, but I swear that there was some mention of Justice being next after the freedom 2.0. I distinctly remember a promo teaser but can't seem to find it anymore.

Hope it pans out, and I hope preorders for this aren't insane.

Rumor saying that the justice would be next year, freedom's page shows that next mb item is strike's launcher pack

Asking again because it got buried by freedom 2.0 stuff:

Did anyone preorder an EVA 01 on amazon last month? If you did could you check what the estimated ship date is supposed to be?

5 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Asking again because it got buried by freedom 2.0 stuff:

Did anyone preorder an EVA 01 on amazon last month? If you did could you check what the estimated ship date is supposed to be?

When I placed it says around mar 7 but they ship it out the next day.

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

what day? is it tonight?

depends on where you are , if you are in pacific standard time,, just past tonight , the first thing of tomorrow.. so it's at midnight ^_^

38 minutes ago, Archer said:

So 2 AM tonight for those of us in CST I'm guessing?

yup.B)).  on the early hours of tomorrow.

For international time is always best to use their time, and if need use the converter to see what time it will be no matter where you live.:D

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200323T070000&p1=tz_jst&p2=tz_ct&p3=tz_pt&p4=tz_et

Japan Standard Time, JST    Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 4:00 pm JST       
Central Time, CT            Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 2:00 am CDT       
Pacific Time, PT            Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:00 midn PDT    
Eastern Time, ET            Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 3:00 am EDT     

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

here's the pre order page for Amiami opens at 12am pst

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-057439

I'd love to stay up for this one but I work really early. I hoping I can get one off amazon or the other US based stores.

Good Luck everyone

minor rant:

I miss the times when the retailer discount is actually lower than SRP or at least 15 to 20%. Not really a priority but I will try to get one from NY (or HLJ if they have good offer)

Metal Build Gundam and DX Macross are probably the most recession proof franchises that Bandai has.

My rant:

I only wish Bandai made more than enough for everyone. I don't care if they flood the market so much so that they have no after market value. I just want to get them easily for my own collection.

1 minute ago, CharlesXavier said:

Metal Build Gundam and DX Macross are probably the most recession proof franchises that Bandai has.

My rant:

I only wish Bandai made more than enough for everyone. I don't care if they flood the market so much so that they have no after market value. I just want to get them easily for my own collection.

Regular release Metal Build isn't as bad. In fact, it's quite available and enough as far as my experience goes.