14 hours ago, eXis10z said:

P-Bandai - Metal Build - High Maneuver Test Pack for Gundam Astraea
Price: 16500 yen
Release date: Apr 2020
Pre-order will start from Oct 18, 2019

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/29573-metal-build-gundam-astraea-high-maneuver-test-pack-limited-edition.html

74214447_10220688558422695_876090744752832512_n.jpg

That's just an Avalanche Dash pack with an extra... GN... whatever... big blade thing... right? Looks like there's also something on its back with an ammo belt or energy line or... something.

EDIT:

Just CnPing final post from last page in case you missed it:

58 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

1-483.png

Edited by kajnrig

56 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

That's just an Avalanche Dash pack with an extra... GN... whatever... big blade thing... right? Looks like there's also something on its back with an ammo belt or energy line or... something.

It's just the the white version of the red Avalanche Dash pack  but they added 4 extra shields with a core to attach the mega launcher .  But they also remove the extra GN sword too.  .   But the worse part was the increase in price, 

Red Avalanche Dash pack MSRP 12100 yen

White Avalanche high maneuver test pack msrp 16500 yen.  it's like they are charging 1000 yen for each Shield:lol:

Below are pics of what each pack includes:

item_0000012610_3PXEKplf_11.jpg.673e14537b7aecf5aa7a0a93f93998bb.jpg

item_0000013092_fQmZCdOc_04.jpg.162d91817bc730262c0976f373980556.jpg

16 hours ago, F360 said:

It's just the the white version of the red Avalanche Dash pack  but they added 4 extra shields with a core to attach the mega launcher .  But they also remove the extra GN sword too.  .   But the worse part was the increase in price, 

Red Avalanche Dash pack MSRP 12100 yen

White Avalanche high maneuver test pack msrp 16500 yen.  it's like they are charging 1000 yen for each Shield:lol:

Below are pics of what each pack includes:

item_0000012610_3PXEKplf_11.jpg.673e14537b7aecf5aa7a0a93f93998bb.jpg

item_0000013092_fQmZCdOc_04.jpg.162d91817bc730262c0976f373980556.jpg

Meanwhile I just picked up one of the 3rd party GN shield kits for the white Astraea that comes with 4 shields, several variations of mounting hardware and an additional GN mega-launcher for $30USD. I figured Bandai was going to overcharge for any add-ons like this.

1 hour ago, JakCrow said:

Meanwhile I just picked up one of the 3rd party GN shield kits for the white Astraea that comes with 4 shields, several variations of mounting hardware and an additional GN mega-launcher for $30USD. I figured Bandai was going to overcharge for any add-ons like this.

nice, let us know how they turn out.. 

1 hour ago, JakCrow said:

Hey @JakCrow, care to share that link to the 3P Gundam thread if it's ok. Curious to see it. Thanks! :) 

The full breakdown article and gallery for the Metal Build Strike Freedom Soul Blue Version is up on Kuma Style; https://kumastyledesigns.com/toy-review-bandai-tamashii-metal-build-strike-freedom-soul-blue-event-excl-ver/

title-facebook-mb-sf-sb.png 

The article per usual breaks this one down piece-by-piece but overall I gave it a 10/10. You either like the design or not but as a product it really does not have flaws.

Here are some pics from the gallery portion:

5-295.png?ssl=1 

17glow-1.png?ssl=1 

18-114.png?ssl=1

@Kuma Style I'm not a Gundam guy. Mostly because I have no idea what is going on.:p I do like a few of the designs though. Your pics of this dude above have got me itching to pick one up.

I just checked out the review. Doesn't look like I'm getting one of those without spending the big bucks huh?

Edited by sqidd

On 10/20/2019 at 9:56 AM, sqidd said:

@Kuma Style I'm not a Gundam guy. Mostly because I have no idea what is going on.:p I do like a few of the designs though. Your pics of this dude above have got me itching to pick one up.

I just checked out the review. Doesn't look like I'm getting one of those without spending the big bucks huh?

It is unlikely the Strike Freedom will be reissued anytime soon since it was done so last year. However you may check out the 3rd parties of the same figure for much less.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

Roger that. Thanks.:good:

Since @eXis10z seemed to think I was literally telling you what to buy or that you weren't person or adult enough to make your own decisions even if I was I will write an addendum:

Although I don't personally promote buying KOs of a number of items like these due to personal experiences with quality control, even if you do buy them I still love you and hope that you have a better experience than I have.

22 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

You presume too much.

No I don't but it's ok; I love you too.

----------

Anyways this is random but just wanted to throw out that even post honeymoon the Strike Freedom still catches my eye and is just as impressive a week later. Maybe it's because I don't own a lot of sharp Gold pieces but it just pops.

5 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Although I don't personally promote buying KOs of a number of items like these due to personal experiences with quality control, even if you do buy them I still love you and hope that you have a better experience than I have.

LOL:wub:

3 hours ago, eXis10z said:

It's ok I don't really want your love. Thank you though. Let's not derail the thread further then. ;)

Didn't ask if you did, and you have it regardless so live mad, sweet cheeks. Feel free to talk about the subject matter like literally everyone else as well.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

LOL:wub:

This guy gets it.

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Somewhere on a plane. I barely just got SF, boss.

You making the wonderful photos and i can't waiting to see how your sf will looking with this wings on the photo!

P.S. I'm not your boss, but thanks:spiteful:

1 hour ago, doomgart said:

You making the wonderful photos and i can't waiting to see how your sf will looking with this wings on the photo!

P.S. I'm not your boss, but thanks:spiteful:

It's a figure of speech, man...

(And thank you for the kind words!)

Edited by Kuma Style

It's @Kuma Style fault I just got my first good guy Gundam. The Strike Freedom Soul Blue. Fund a decent price on Sure Thing Toys. What was retail on these at the shows? High $200's?

https://surethingtoys.com/products/bandai-metal-build-strike-freedom-gundam-soul-blue-ver-limited-edition

17glow-1.png?ssl=1

Edited by sqidd