14 hours ago, oshinex said:

come on Bluefin.. where's the emails at? 

Haven't gotten an email from Bluefin either besides the original confirmation. I'm a little worried, especially with all these other preorders popping up that we could be hopping on.

I had blue fin cancel an order (placed 2) for eva 02 and they refunded my cc right away. 

Hope they don’t have an issue filling existing preorders since we’ve seen these pop up all over the place. 

6 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I had blue fin cancel an order (placed 2) for eva 02 and they refunded my cc right away. 

Hope they don’t have an issue filling existing preorders since we’ve seen these pop up all over the place. 

I'm going to seeing Bluefin at AnimeExpo. I'll press them for an answer.

7 hours ago, Alto-23 said:

I feel like America actually got a decent amount of stores this time around for a hot item. 

I think so too. If only we had this many opportunities to purchase Macross items!

49 minutes ago, oshinex said:

So i spoke to a rep at Bluefin today at anime expo. They said they will try to get the people responsible to send out emails. 

Did they say if they're going to fulfill everyone's PO? Or people should expect apology email from those whose responsible at Bluefin?

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Lucky you. Mine hasn't. Looks like they're still 'fishing it' somewhere.

Hopefully they catch and release soon. ;)

37 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Did they say if they're going to fulfill everyone's PO? Or people should expect apology email from those whose responsible at Bluefin?

Have been watching this closely, didn't order at Bluefin but I certainly hope all orders are filled. The (selfish and probably irrational) fear is that if this particular domino falls, it could mean bad things for other e-tailers.

-b.

59 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

He honestly couldn't give me a straight answer. The person who was the original posted under the bluefin brand really should chime in again. 

13 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Hopefully they catch and release soon. ;)

Have been watching this closely, didn't order at Bluefin but I certainly hope all orders are filled. The (selfish and probably irrational) fear is that if this particular domino falls, it could mean bad things for other e-tailers.

-b.

Hey B, finally got a shipping notification from NY. :yahoo:

13 hours ago, oshinex said:

He honestly couldn't give me a straight answer. The person who was the original posted under the bluefin brand really should chime in again. 

In the end, I guess it's just another 'wait and see' game. I'm pretty sure if they will going to honor all the orders, it's still depends on how many quantities they will able to get from Bandai and go from there. If that's the case, then we're not so sure how they will going to do it -- randomly or based on the order number? Either way, let's just hope they can address this soon.

2 minutes ago, Prorook363 said:

Anyone up? Got another link for a Metal Build Eva-02, just wanna give y’all a heads up before I drop the link if that’s cool so y’all can get ready.

Why do you need to ask, when you can just share it freely if you want to? :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Prorook363 said:

https://www.dbzfreaks.com/en/evangelion/3908-neon-genesis-evangelion-eva-02-metal-build-bandai-pre-order.html?search_query=MEtal+build&results=3

Sorry y’all trying to prep with all the Earthquakes, but here’s the link for the Eva-02, I’ve ordered from them in the past past and they’ve pulled through on their orders for me.

Yup, hope our fellow MWForumers from Southern California are doing ok. 

As for the link, like Bluefins’, it’s not available anymore. Not sure if some of the members here managed to score one from it. How much was the posted price before it got removed?

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

As for the link, like Bluefins’, it’s not available anymore. Not sure if some of the members here managed to score one from it. How much was the posted price before it got removed?

190€

I opted to stick with my Bluefin order (hope that was the right choice), so I can't say how much shipping cost on top of that.

Edited by technoblue

On 7/6/2019 at 2:15 PM, no3Ljm said:

That earthquake was crazy. It lasted like 5 minutes in my area, but everyone is ok.

On 6/27/2019 at 8:40 PM, enphily said:

They listed some first release Evas 2 days ago in stock for 280 usd + 30 usd for shipping and i bought it using my 10% coupon, so it was 282 usd shipped. They sent it to me but i'll see it in my hands only in 2-3 weeks.

Now they using same page for 2nd batch preorder with lower price and it's kinda strange, but i think that;s not a big problem

Got my Eva-01 from them https://www.ebay.com/usr/globalfreaks?_trksid=p2047675.l2559. Poor package, just Eva's box and outer box, but everyting ok. Finally got Eva and it's great!:yahoo:

LEoc2lEAhIg.jpg

iYt3xUGDMZU.jpg

AAjKN8Qxm7I.jpguZtc8dDxhCo.jpg

Edited by enphily

9 hours ago, enphily said:

Got my Eva-01 from them https://www.ebay.com/usr/globalfreaks?_trksid=p2047675.l2559. Poor package, just Eva's box and outer box, but everyting ok. Finally got Eva and it's great!:yahoo:

Was the Eva box heavily damage? , I was planning to get some stuff from them  but will think twice now before anything, and also congrats on your Eva 01 is indeed a superb figure.:)

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

Was the Eva box heavily damage? , I was planning to get some stuff from them  but will think twice now before anything, and also congrats on your Eva 01 is indeed a superb figure.:)

No, Eva's box just a little damaged, i think because post box was much bigger, and maybe because i'm lucky

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

^It's pretty much exactly like that if you do @no3Ljm

-b.

Hey B! That is why I let the others have their fun on the MB Eva's. I already have too much to worry about on how to pay my plastic addiction. :lol:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey B! That is why I let the others have their fun on the MB Eva's. I already have too much to worry about on how to pay my plastic addiction. :lol:

Tell me about it, I'm going to be listing some things for sale in a day or two to fund new addictions...err...purchases B))

58 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

That was me... I held out for as long as I could. Even had a PO from the original run that I gave away :fool: Now I have both Unit 1 and 2 on PO :lol:

Never got a first-run preorder/order for MB Eva 01, but I have 2 for the second run and I think just 1 for Eva 02. Have to double-check :unknw: lol

-b.