Jump to content

Recommended Posts

mine just landed. haven't taken it out of the box yet it is in fact here. Fedex tried to juke me, but they failed.

 

quick question, is there still nowhere to store the buster rifle besides the shield?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 00 line is just becoming incestuous at this point. The Exia feeds into the 00, they both feed into the Quanta, the Quanta feeds back into this Exia... :lol:

Next thing you'll see is 00 Gundam Repair XN Raiser 7S/G Full Saber GN Condenser Type (Trans Am Mode).

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kajnrig said:

The 00 line is just becoming incestuous at this point. The Exia feeds into the 00, they both feed into the Quanta, the Quanta feeds back into this Exia... :lol:

Next thing you'll see is 00 Gundam Repair XN Raiser 7S/G Full Saber GN Condenser Type (Trans Am Mode).

I won't be surprised when they announce a Quanta Full Saber version.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the shipping charge for the Freedom 2.0 this morning... I honestly think this is the FIRST and probably only preorder madness garbage that I will have gotten the item on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I completely forgot Freedom concept 2 was releasing this month, and only realised when I got the HLJ notification. I thought it would have been closer to end of August.

It’s now sitting in my private warehouse until 2021 since Aussie shipping is too expensive right now. In hind sight I should have cancelled the PO because I’ll probably be able to get it faster through my work. :lol:

Oh well... hopefully I can score a DX Roy on release and have them both sit in PW until the pandemic is over and affordable shipping returns to ship them together. 

Edited by eggy99
Link to post
Share on other sites

Amiami is charging me 5100 yen to ship mb freedom 2.0.  I shipped 2 mafex and a shf ginyu  together for 2500 yen is it really that much bigger?

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

Amiami is charging me 5100 yen to ship mb freedom 2.0.  I shipped 2 mafex and a shf ginyu  together for 2500 yen is it really that much bigger?

DHL? To which country? I don't know why they quoted me for EMS when they know it's not available to the US yet. 

27 minutes ago, bleecher said:

HLJ charged me 3100 yen for 3 day DHL shipping

To the US? If so, that's not bad. 

Edited by crackpot
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crackpot said:

DHL? To which country? I don't know why they quoted me for EMS when they know it's not available to the US yet. 

27 minutes ago, bleecher said:

HLJ charged me 3100 yen for 3 day DHL shipping

To the US? If so, that's not bad. 

Dhl to US, california

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HG Blows said:

Amiami is charging me 5100 yen to ship mb freedom 2.0.  I shipped 2 mafex and a shf ginyu  together for 2500 yen is it really that much bigger?

Amiami shipping boxes are normally heavier due to thick cardboard.  So that alone can push its weight and size to the next shipping bracket. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, F360 said:

Amiami shipping boxes are normally heavier due to thick cardboard.  So that alone can push its weight and size to the next shipping bracket. 

That and the 2 pounds of paper they put in the box :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipping fees from Ami can be irregular at times. A couple of times I opted for EMS but Ami switched to DHL for me as it was cheaper than EMS. Now I opted for DHL but it was so expensive at 4100yen within Asia. Opted to revise to EMS and waiting for their reply on the new rates now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

Shipping fees from Ami can be irregular at times. A couple of times I opted for EMS but Ami switched to DHL for me as it was cheaper than EMS. Now I opted for DHL but it was so expensive at 4100yen within Asia. Opted to revise to EMS and waiting for their reply on the new rates now.

hmm.  for Amiami once they email you the item and shipping cost for a preorder.   If you go log into your account from your computer and then click for it in the "orders awaiting payment".  They will then have a list of what other shipping options you can choose for this order along with its pricing .  you can then select and pay right there and then if ems is available .   

This is for my preorders going to the USA before.  (of course right now , shipping to usa would only be DHL.)   

 

I heard there is also a "Surface mail (premium) option for the USA too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crackpot said:

DHL? To which country? I don't know why they quoted me for EMS when they know it's not available to the US yet. 

27 minutes ago, bleecher said:

HLJ charged me 3100 yen for 3 day DHL shipping

To the US? If so, that's not bad. 

Yea to the US

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, F360 said:

hmm.  for Amiami once they email you the item and shipping cost for a preorder.   If you go log into your account from your computer and then click for it in the "orders awaiting payment".  They will then have a list of what other shipping options you can choose for this order along with its pricing .  you can then select and pay right there and then if ems is available .   

This is for my preorders going to the USA before.  (of course right now , shipping to usa would only be DHL.)   

 

I heard there is also a "Surface mail (premium) option for the USA too. 

Not for my account though. Whenever I choose to change my shipping method, it always goes back to the customer service to determine the shipping before reverting back to me. Perhaps the costs to the US is more "standard". 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man! I can't wait for version 2 Freedom! I should be able to get my hands on it this week!

I never had the 1st version and excited to finally complete Kira's suits :)

Wow! I just won a Metal Build Red frame!! waaaaah! I thought it was a hoax, but I just only paid shipping :)

 

MQpwAu1.png?1

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

Man! I can't wait for version 2 Freedom! I should be able to get my hands on it this week!

I never had the 1st version and excited to finally complete Kira's suits :)

Wow! I just won a Metal Build Red frame!! waaaaah! I thought it was a hoax, but I just only paid shipping :)

 

MQpwAu1.png?1

Nice.  Congrats .  :drinks:

I like that they also listed the other winners too.  

https://www.mandarake.co.jp/campaign/2020/mandarake_free/index.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...