Got the two figures I wanted on this PO craziness from HLJ, got the Acknowledgment email , lets hope we get the Confirmation Email now.. :unsure:

update:

Hell yeah just got the confirmation ! :yahoo:, I hope everyone else too got their confirmation :)

Edited by Alex GS

Im not sure what's going on but I think this is great price sale(9900Y)  of this GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE MS-05S Zaku I , already order mine :D , I hope it doesn't have a defect or something .

If someone is interested here is the link:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-118109

Edited by Alex GS

4 hours ago, Alex GS said:

Im not sure what's going on but I think this is great price sale(9900Y)  of this GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE MS-05S Zaku I , already order mine :D , I hope it doesn't have a defect or something .

If someone is interested here is the link:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-118109

wow its selling that bad huh...

Edited by Snorly

6 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

The price is unreasonable……

yeah, there has been a few US release like the F91 and this Zaku with a relatively large markup compared to the JPY MSRP.

NIn Nin Game is more reasonably priced, but never tried them...

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/gundam/46757-mobile-suit-gundam-the-origin-ms-06r-1a-zaku-ii-high-mobility-type-gundam-fix-figuration-metal-composite-.html

2 hours ago, Snorly said:

yeah, there has been a few US release like the F91 and this Zaku with a relatively large markup compared to the JPY MSRP.

NIn Nin Game is more reasonably priced, but never tried them...

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/gundam/46757-mobile-suit-gundam-the-origin-ms-06r-1a-zaku-ii-high-mobility-type-gundam-fix-figuration-metal-composite-.html

Nin Nin and Big Bad both have their pros and cons. I have used both of them and it depends on which item it is.  BBTS will gouge you on one item where as Nin Nin will gouge you on another. I order from both of them frequently . BBTS will charge tax but has a flat $4 shipping on most items. Nin Nin has no tax but their shipping is usually $25-40 per item so pick your poison. BBTS usually ships without the brown transport boxes (in my experience).  

2 hours ago, carlsylar said:

If I remember correctly, Entertainment Earth charges pre-orders upfront when you place the order. Not when the item ships, right?

37 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

If I remember correctly, Entertainment Earth charges pre-orders upfront when you place the order. Not when the item ships, right?

I haven't had to prepay for any of my pre-orders but I don't remember if I used a credit or debit card:

You have a better chance of actually getting an item if you pre-order it now. (First come, first served - some exceptions apply.) You don't even have to PAY now if paying via credit card. We won't charge your credit card until an item is ready to ship.

43 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

My experience with them has been the same as @FattyMoBookyButt. They do not charge for preorders upfront. You pay when the item is ready to ship. 

Probably would have helped if I actually read the webpage. Says "You will not be charged until this is ready to ship"    

The total still comes out to around $270 with shipping. I am going to wait and see if Amazon puts up pre-orders.

12 hours ago, General Rasp said:

They charge 1.25 dollar and rest will be charged when item ships

Edited by carlsylar

I want a Metal Build Skygrasper sooo bad. If Bandai needs to design it so it combines with the Strike or Astrays to sell it so be it.

After having watched the entirety of Gundam Seed I‘m puzzled that we got the Gunbarrel and Lightning Striker before a Skygrasper.

4 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I want a Metal Build Skygrasper sooo bad. If Bandai needs to design it so it combines with the Strike or Astrays to sell it so be it.

After having watched the entirety of Gundam Seed I‘m puzzled that we got the Gunbarrel and Lightning Striker before a Skygrasper.

Metal Build Skygrasper for me as well. Maybe it will come bundled with Perfect Strike Pack (All Weapon Packs) to justify the Y35000+/- price tag. But if it just the Skygrasper and Perfect Strike Pack, maybe Y18000+/-? ;)