Soo, I've been trying to checkout Dynames at Amiami forever cause I was stuck at the login error after clicking Checkout.

I opened a new tab to Amiami (didnt close the old one) and I was able to check out from there successfully.

Somehow Amiami detects your ip/session/whatever if you managed to add it in your cart earlier and honours that you yoinked one. You can still check out after all the obstacles/waiting so don't give up or try stuff. I get this all the time on PO nights, kinda annoying tho(from the amount of time spent). Im not sure how long before its removed the cart.

18 hours ago, close313 said:

Soo, I've been trying to checkout Dynames at Amiami forever cause I was stuck at the login error after clicking Checkout.

I opened a new tab to Amiami (didnt close the old one) and I was able to check out from there successfully.

Somehow Amiami detects your ip/session/whatever if you managed to add it in your cart earlier and honours that you yoinked one. You can still check out after all the obstacles/waiting so don't give up or try stuff. I get this all the time on PO nights, kinda annoying tho(from the amount of time spent). Im not sure how long before its removed the cart.

Shoot, I had that same problem last night and gave up =(

2 hours ago, Snorly said:

For anyone in the US, BBTS has the Dynames R3, go go go!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/153991

you are my hero !!! I was just about to order Two of them from Nin Nin Game @ $360 shipped each. BBTS came out to $290 with 4 day shipping!

how do i give you rep ??

Edited by 68whiskey

3 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

you are my hero !!! I was just about to order Two of them from Nin Nin Game @ $360 shipped each. BBTS came out to $290 with 4 day shipping!

how do i give you rep ??

Just the thought of being able to keep money away from greedy scalpers (especially for a non-tamashii exclusive release like this) makes me happy. You get one, you get one, a Dynames for everyoneee!

27 minutes ago, F360 said:

Amazon's been cancelling collectibles on me this year. Dynaction Evangelion earlier and then a Dorohedoro figure from Threezero this week. And I'm still waiting on a banpresto for one of my son's Xmas presents.  I went with BBTS and suggest y'all do too.

Edited by FattyMoBookyButt

7 minutes ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Amazon's been cancelling collectibles on me this year. Dynaction Evangelion earlier and then a Dorohedoro figure from Threezero this week. I went with BBTS and suggest y'all do too.

Amazon.com cancelled mb strike freedom in 2015, I suggest don’t just PO from amazon too

I wonder why the Amazon lists the release date as Oct 15 when BBTS is saying August. One would think the US sellers are all getting the  same batch of shipment. Will be interesting to see what is the estimated release from other US sellers...

Edited by Snorly

23 minutes ago, Snorly said:

I wonder why the Amazon lists the release date as Oct 15 when BBTS is saying August. One would think the US sellers are all getting the batch of shipment. Will be interesting to see what is the estimated release from other US sellers...

Depending on the figure sometimes these are released in multiple batches. So first batch could be sold out as of Friday and now we are selling Batch 2 

17 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Man, would it be ok for you to pay attention to these websites if shinkocchou ultraman tiga opens pre order?

I will try since I’m in a middle of a move , I have been in and out, here and there .   But if I see it , I’ll post it .

They said preorder is in March 

10 hours ago, CrossAir said:

Just noticed that NY has listed Dynames now, too. Though their website has lagged tremendously, I tried to place order and it seems I got one. ;)

Good luck, receiving your Dynames.

I just ordered the last Metal Build Sword Striker from BBTS since NY is unable to ship out the one I ordered with them or any of the other orders I have open with them.

I will need to get in contact with my CC company if they don’t respond next week to get my money back.

12 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Good luck, receiving your Dynames.

I just ordered the last Metal Build Sword Striker from BBTS since NY is unable to ship out the one I ordered with them or any of the other orders I have open with them.

I will need to get in contact with my CC company if they don’t respond next week to get my money back.

Thanks, until now I had no issues with NY, they even delivered the Kairos although with a delay. So I thought I'll give them another try.

Hope it will work out for you to get at least your money back.

6 minutes ago, CrossAir said:

Thanks, until now I had no issues with NY, they even delivered the Kairos although with a delay. So I thought I'll give them another try.

Hope it will work out for you to get at least your money back.

I haven’t had problems with them in the past but something during the first Covid wave last year messed with their business/storage.

It might be ok when you order just one item. All my open orders have an item they marked as „in stock“ on their page that they don’t really have available which keeps messing up orders it seems.

17 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I haven’t had problems with them in the past but something during the first Covid wave last year messed with their business/storage.

It might be ok when you order just one item. All my open orders have an item they marked as „in stock“ on their page that they don’t really have available which keeps messing up orders it seems.

Now that you mention, I had this two years ago once. The "in stock" item was not in stock after all, but I got automatically refunded. And as I recall I bought only pre-order items since then.

Lightning Striker Pack arrived today; I can't say I like how it looks on the Strike but I put it on my Blue Frame and it fits much better and even does away with the huge gap every other pack has when used with either of the Astrays. I wasn't able to get it to peg in securely but the chest piece holds it on well enough.

20210302_222633.thumb.jpg.ff2cab6526798413d8a210c7d5f9c20b.jpg

20210302_222647.thumb.jpg.4b07dab3463bab80f2bee0ebb755ce3d.jpg

Also after taking the Lightnig Pack off of it I played around with my Strike setup and managed to find a way to rig up a Perfect Strike

.20210302_213912.thumb.jpg.c2647628abe131bb0eb469c2e4486604.jpg

It looks pretty good from the right angle but unfortunately as soon as you get away from head on the bastardized Strike>Astray>Strike adapter I had to rig up to get the other packs to work with it leaves the Aile pack sticking way too far out and sagging so it's not quite perfect.

20210302_213936.thumb.jpg.b7f5981ed4aa60c9f23c5ab2bb572082.jpg

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

"High Quality Figure Brand." Is that going to be a Metal Build/Composite figure or a new line of figure by Bandai?

I assumed this would be the announcement of the Metal Build X3 Crossbone Gubdam. 

Is it not? 

:unknw: