2 hours ago, Sandman said:

Can someone explain to me what's the difference between GUNDAM FACTORY YOKOHAMA RX-78F00 GUNDAM vs the regular Metal Build rx-78?

The Yokohama gundam is more metal build style with a metal frame and light up gimmick. The exterior detail is average and sub par when compared to metal builds, the poses and range of motion are also decreased. The regular RX-78 was not created in Metal Build but in GUndam Fix Figuration Metal Composite which in general is a line of crap gundams aside from the wing zeros. The GFFMC line is prone to weak joints and mediocre detail. 

In the GFFMC line I have bought the RX78 , Red Zaku , Both Wing Gundams and Two of the unicorn gundams. I only kept the Wing gundams because the quality was good compared to the others which were mediocre at best. 

Between the two I would buy the Yokohama gundam for the light up gimmick and limited edition factor. Otherwise I dont buy anything from the GFFMC line

4 hours ago, Snorly said:

Anyone know if amazon japan opens preorder at a certain time for MB or am I stuck refreshing all day on the 25th/26th? Going to try for the Dynames R3 there...

If you find it post the pre order link , Im having  a hard time with the search feature and translations

1 hour ago, 68whiskey said:

If you find it post the pre order link , Im having  a hard time with the search feature and translations

I think it usually will just show up on the 26th 4pm JST (thanks carlsylar!). I tried getting the gold frame on amazon and it didn't show up early.

Switch your amazon japan setting to English and its basically business as usual . Good luck in the hunt, we will all need some luck....

3 hours ago, Snorly said:

I think it usually will just show up on the 26th 4pm JST (thanks carlsylar!). I tried getting the gold frame on amazon and it didn't show up early.

Switch your amazon japan setting to English and its basically business as usual . Good luck in the hunt, we will all need some luck....

I did it was something about the way amazon was translating. It didnt translate gundam properly for some reason

Love that Justice is getting the MB treatment finally. I will consider it if the local distributor solicits it to my work and we pick it up. With my limited resources lately I've had to choose between Macross and Gundam, and Macross is my focus for now. I have a Freedom Concept sitting in the box still, but considering letting it go, because I already have the original Freedom MB release, and feel it's still a great figure.

Happy to see Dynames, but would have rather the GN Full Shield original version. It's an easy pass from it even if I was focusing on Gundam.

MB Hi-Nu will be pretty nice. Let's hope for more UC MB, cuz I'd love to see Ground Gundam, EZ-8 and Zephyranthes (& FB).

If they did MRD EZ-8 or Zephyranthes then that would be a suitable compromise for me. :p

7 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

Anyone find any pre-order links for the Dynames?

None yet from our trusted online Japanese shops. Mostly tomorrow all the links will become available since the official PO starts on the 26th/4pm JST.

2 hours ago, weiser21 said:

id be weary about buying from these cocksuckers. They fleeced me on the Metal Structure Fin Funnels (two sets). The only reason they have good feedback on ebay is because they wait for you to go past the feedback window before shipping. So IF you get your product its too late to leave feedback or file a dispute. The other tactic they play is you think youve paid your item off up front but 7 months later when it comes time to ship they "miscalculated" and will require additional fees ( $22 in my case) before shipping. I ordered Two sets of fin funnels and a Metal Build Exia from them and struck out each time. They can forcefully inhale flaming horse genitalia of the veiny type.  

36 minutes ago, Snorly said:

Not The Hero We Deserve But The Hero We Needed....

Hahaha. But no hero can save you from amiami preorder window madness! This is the bit where you either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain once people can’t check out their carts!

Edited by Shukenzero