Quick question for those who have the recent MB Freedom Concept 2 and the Strike Freedom Soul Blue or have the original SF release. Is the Soul Blue a bit more matte finish than the Concept? If so, which SF version should look good with the recent Concept release?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

Did anyone preorder the lightning striker pack? What was the MSRP? Did anyone get it at MSRP?

P-Bandai pricing is Y13200.

AmazonJP pricing is Y16480. It's still available though you need proxy since it's from third party sellers.

Anime-Export first release is still available for Y16800. 2nd batch release preorder which is now sold out is also at Y16800.

On 11/16/2020 at 8:20 AM, weiser21 said:

Is it worth getting? I already have the 2 previous versions.

Personal Preference Id say.  I have the old destiny w/ wings of light and the deactivated destiny. I prefer this flat matte finishes on this one to the old glossy look.  The wings themselves are more of a bright fire red as compared to the other destiny which had this darker red/wine red color to it. The wings of light effect on the newer on has a more unique holofoil insert and the plastic pieces to support the wings of light are sturdier.  This  new soul red destiny is a lot better color scheme in my opinion. I feel like the joints on it are much sturdier too 

Sincerely

A Metal Build Addict 

20 hours ago, crackpot said:

Nobody's gonna get that MSRP unless you order it directly from P-Bandai Japan. 

Nin Nin Game , if you catch it when it on launch day its usually at MSRP or $2-5 over MSRP. The also dont charge tax like P-bandai does.  Nin Nin may be a bit more in cost but it also comes back to you via that " points reward" system they have . Not saying you should buy from them but its an alternative option. 

20 hours ago, weiser21 said:

Did anyone preorder the lightning striker pack? What was the MSRP? Did anyone get it at MSRP?

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

P-Bandai pricing is Y13200.

AmazonJP pricing is Y16480. It's still available though you need proxy since it's from third party sellers.

Anime-Export first release is still available for Y16800. 2nd batch release preorder which is now sold out is also at Y16800.

PO is still open thru @Hobby Genki store for Y13990.

https://hobby-genki.com/en/metal-build/460-metal-build-gundam-lightning-striker.html

I haven’t tried them yet but as per their post here in the forum in the DX VF-1 thread, they claimed some members already purchased from them.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

December 2 preorder (JST).

AB8ECD94-C8DE-4D03-A4BC-9872D9B71372.jpeg

Really ? Another preoder to the Gold Frame Hana? They need to quit milking the Red/Gold/Blue Framed Astrays and Focus on releasing Dynames or the Exia GN Cannon Arms mobile platform.

On 11/19/2020 at 4:42 PM, weiser21 said:

Thanks for the info dudes!

I ordered one from mykombini for Y14,790 plus whatever shipping will be, hopefully by then SAL will be available.

Why not spend the extra $12 and get EMS so you only have to wait 2 weeks instead of 2 months??

2 hours ago, Arky said:

Has anyone Try Astray Hana utilizing the Strike Gundam Backpacks ? like the alt flight pack or the ail strike pack ?

Its the exact same frame as the Red & Blue. It should work as long as you use the included adapter piece from the Alternate Strike series Flight Pack or Aile Strike.  The original release Flight Pack did not include this adapter 

See this video for reference, You can see it has the attachment points for the adapter pieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccu5xja7eB8

49 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

Its the exact same frame as the Red & Blue. It should work as long as you use the included adapter piece from the Alternate Strike series Flight Pack or Aile Strike.  The original release Flight Pack did not include this adapter 

See this video for reference, You can see it has the attachment points for the adapter pieces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccu5xja7eB8

That is good. Does that mean the Old Astray Mina can use it too or no? because this seem to only work for the new Astray

45 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Is it a webshop exclusive or a regular release?

My nihonggo is not as good as the others here. But on the bottom part where it has the red background is, it says ‘netshop’ in katakana so I’m guessing webshop exclusive.

I can’t find any image what’s the difference from this ‘Princess of the Sky’ against the Amatsu that they released before. Probably this is the white Amatsu that they showed in the recent TN event. 

20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

My nihonggo is not as good as the others here. But on the bottom part where it has the red background is, it says ‘netshop’ in katakana so I’m guessing webshop exclusive.

I can’t find any image what’s the difference from this ‘Princess of the Sky’ against the Amatsu that they released before. Probably this is the white Amatsu that they showed in the recent TN event. 

一般店头 means regular release

Edited by carlsylar

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I check this old image they have online and on the bottom portion it also says ‘Princess of the Sky’. 2nd batch reissue maybe?

mb_gundam_agf_amatsuhana.jpg