So if Bandai is doing the Black Tri Stars, each member would be a separate release due to different markings on the chest, shoulders, etc. Verse a single release with various options to make any of the three members. 

I am sure we will get a Johnny Ridden version at some point along with any other ace Zaku units. I wonder if Bandai can use the GFFMC Zaku frame for a Gouf? I wouldn't hesitate to buy a GFFMC Gouf Custom.  

7 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

So if Bandai is doing the Black Tri Stars, each member would be a separate release due to different markings on the chest, shoulders, etc. Verse a single release with various options to make any of the three members. 

I am sure we will get a Johnny Ridden version at some point along with any other ace Zaku units. I wonder if Bandai can use the GFFMC Zaku frame for a Gouf? I wouldn't hesitate to buy a GFFMC Gouf Custom.  

Or they may just add a decal/tampo set with an alternate head included with this release?

I forget how popular or in-demand the Exia IV is, but if you're still looking for one, Amiami's got two pre-owned: https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-060107-R

They've got a bunch of other pre-owned Metal Builds/etc. regularly in stock as well. Dunno how their prices compares to MSRP, but if you're ever looking for something, they're always a good place to check.

Turns out I was somewhat wrong on the Perfect Strike provided you only plan to display it from the front.

20201015_220720.thumb.jpg.a2289c54ca7a1de3dc5a68b811a4681e.jpg

You can daisy chain the Striker>Astray and Astray>Striker adapters if you modify them a bit and add 4 peg holes to the setup. Looks about as bad as either of the Astray Striker packs from the side though.

20201015_220733.thumb.jpg.9a603d2dc2bb2cba3daf5c21a9d62f7e.jpg

1 hour ago, SuperHobo said:

A large 1/60 scale Sazabi is cool, but if it is still a semi-qusai statue with basic articulation like the Nu, it's a easy pass for me. 

Even if is basic articulation like the Nu, Sazabi will be a hot cake for sell dew to the fan and dew to pairing it up with the Nu will give it a awesome display. 

I will still go for it. This will be a bloodbath

2 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

A large 1/60 scale Sazabi is cool, but if it is still a semi-qusai statue with basic articulation like the Nu, it's a easy pass for me. 

One could argue that a Sazabi of any scale is a semi-qusai statue. They're so bulky they have bad articulation by default.

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

One could argue that a Sazabi of any scale is a semi-qusai statue. They're so bulky they have bad articulation by default.

I will counter that with the real grade model kit. Bandai designed that kit with articulation in mind and added gimmicks to make is poseable. 

18 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I will counter that with the real grade model kit. Bandai designed that kit with articulation in mind and added gimmicks to make is poseable. 

I'll counter counter that with maybe they design that into the Metal Structure based on the complains about the last one.;)

6 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I'll counter counter that with maybe they design that into the Metal Structure based on the complains about the last one.;)

If that is the case then a lot people are going to be bummed about not getting the Nu Gundam. You can't have one without the other. :)

12 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

If that is the case then a lot people are going to be bummed about not getting the Nu Gundam. You can't have one without the other. :)

How about multiple Nus and not the other? XD

Bring on the FA/HWS for the Nu!!!

Sorry trying soooo hard to give myself excuses not to give into a MS Saz... T_T

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

The 3P 1/100 released not too long ago had pretty decent articulation and or enough not to call it a semi-qusai statue. Maybe Bandai heard the complaints with the Nu? If so great, but I'm not spending $700 - $900 on one figure. 

Can someone help me out here. What's the story with the Destiny Soul Red Tamashii 2020? O getting returns that say the PO is over, some say it's Nov 5, some say it's 25K yen others 32K yen. I want one but I don't k now what I'm supposed to be doing.

Thanks