6 hours ago, Sandman said:

This is about as close i can get without it getting too blurry.

IMG_4094.JPEG

That looks like dry glue on the edges , so maybe it was just glued in place from the factory.  The little nub from your previous pic looks too short to really hold anything in place with out some other kind of help .

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bleecher said:

Hey Kuma Style, if you haven't ordered those EVA heads on showz yet they're instock and both the regular and 2020 editions have arrived. I gotta say the paint and sculpt quality is excellent.

Post up some pics, brother. Would love to see how they look in hand.

11 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Post up some pics, brother. Would love to see how they look in hand.

Here are some pics I found online. I'm sold on the head but not the shoulder pylons, they look rather large to me. Also the price is a little high at $50+ and just for the head I don't know if it would be worth it to me. 

O1CN01d0DhMS2BR1RJRWZhL_!!0-rate.jpg

O1CN01NzeN9928jqsLm5GPp_!!0-rate.jpg

O1CN01RDJzRj1kh3fz0IJwY_!!0-rate.jpg

O1CN01TXEmSu1kh3g69dC8H_!!0-rate.jpg

O1CN01VIBkYR1vAVIdDXeCo_!!0-rate.jpg

On 3/27/2020 at 4:57 PM, nathans82 said:

I have 8 MB Freedom Gundam Concept 2 for order. All are prepaid and are only $245 shipped each.

Has anyone else purchased 1 of the 8 Gundam Metal Build Freedom 2.0 from nathans82? I know they have been released and havent been able to get a hold of him or respond to any of my DMs.

hmm...  the alternate head has some things I like, but also some things I don't like about it. the shoulder poldrons are cool but I've grown to really like the MB's original backpack and the play pattern of the sockets. I do think having neon green ankle guards really improves the color scheme significantly and I wished they did that from the beginning.

At the end of the P-Bandai webpage there is a teaser for F91. Since we already have the F91 in metal build form what other suits would they do? 

Woot!!! P-Bandai US has pre-order page!!!

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2548073001001

Edited by General Rasp

Has anyone experience with anime-export? I ordered and payed for the MB Full Cloth but got no confirmation email or something. The oder page just shows Standing not payed. What does that mean?

Edited by Scyla

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

Has anyone experience with anime-export? I ordered and payed for the MB Full Cloth but got no confirmation email or something. The oder page just shows Standing not payed. What does that mean?

Send 'em an email if they haven't updated it after a day.

The only bad thing about the US shop is that they ship in nothing but the brown shipper like in Japan unless you buy 2 of each. Chances are the box is going to get smashed in by FedEx. If you don't care about box condition then its all good but if you do its really a gamble. I have MB White gold frame coming next month from them so we will see how that one turns up.

Astray Blue frame and one of my Luancher Striker packs came in today; not enough time to realy do much with them but I oppened the Launcher to check it out.

Unfortunately I can confirm that there isn't any way to connect the cannon with the Aile Striker attached so a Perfect Strike is impossible unless; the standalone Aile Striker pack has some extra holes, Bandai releases a full Perfect Striker set with modified parts, you mount the armature for the cannon in place of one of the lower engines on the Aile Striker, or you drill a peg hole in the Launcher Striker shoulder unit to mount the armature to that.

The stand that comes with it is not particularly impressive on first glance being just grey plastic with (at least on my copy) a lot of sprue marks but looking at the construction there's a lot of modularity in how you set the stand up and you could, in theory, get up to 5 Striker packs mounted to a full stand depending on if you can get the packs themselves to pack together tight enough. There's the configuration shown in the promo images with one pack on either side and a single connecting piece with a third pack; but there are three positions for the connector and they're spaced far enough apart that you should be able to get all three filled if you have enough connectors. The ends of the side mounts also have joints that you can separate and with extra pieces could insert segments giving you extra peg holes for mounting as well.