12 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Pretty much. These were the official designs from the original novel that eventually became as the movie, Char's Counterattack. Old information but I only found out about it.

I found this MS lineup for that Char’s Counterattack High Steamer novel. Most of the design looks like it came out from Syd Mead’s.

6CF40078-C165-49BA-81A1-39D96F457237.jpeg.8267e37479879e37b94d43efc2008974.jpeg

Entertainment Earth still has the Red Frame available on PO for May if anyone's looking for it.
https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/alternative-strike-gundam-astray-red-frame-kai-metal-build-action-figure/blfbas58167

I bought the MB Strike release last year...the one without the strike/flight pack so I'm going to be all over those incredible striker packs when they come down the line.

4 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

FB526353-CE60-4BB9-BFF3-2A4C100A9B9F.jpeg.424555dc2f6377eadb87893e6a242950.jpegEC957F34-4139-4A5D-8906-24EF48A78781.jpeg.b86b2028c395e2b9932c869e4fde0ddd.jpeg

So I put all I can put, not cool at all T.T

Also I heard that launcher pack comes first and there’s a high possibility that it will combine strike to sell, like a package

Geezzz.. how many is that? I lost count after 12, it looks incredibly busy to keep count! XD

4 hours ago, Scyla said:

Still no Skygrasper announcement? :(

I need to get that Second Revive for sure.

Don't you mean 'Second Revice'? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I want to know if you'll be able to make a perfect strike out of the Aile strike release and the stand-alone Sword and launcher packs.

I don't think it can. There's not enough space or slot on the current Aile Pack to mount or to have those mounting joints to put. I'm pretty sure Bandai already has this on planning stage. ;) 

3 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Also I heard that launcher pack comes first and there’s a high possibility that it will combine strike to sell, like a package

How reliable is the source? Are they going to make the Perfect Aile Pack as well? Any intel on some Macross stuff? :ph34r:

32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't you mean 'Second Revice'? :rolleyes:

I don't think it can. There's not enough space or slot on the current Aile Pack to mount or to have those mounting joints to put. I'm pretty sure Bandai already has this on planning stage. ;) 

How reliable is the source? Are they going to make the Perfect Aile Pack as well? Any intel on some Macross stuff? :ph34r:

Far for now no perfect strike information, the source is kind reliable, this dude guessed serval new Bandai items last year and Bandai announced them all, like he guessed 20 new item, Bandai announced these 20, no one missed, so I guess he knows someone in Bandai who saw the next year’s planning on releasing new items.

7 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Far for now no perfect strike information, the source is kind reliable, this dude guessed serval new Bandai items last year and Bandai announced them all, like he guessed 20 new item, Bandai announced these 20, no one missed, so I guess he knows someone in Bandai who saw the next year’s planning on releasing new items.

I see. Hope there will be more Macross info.

15 hours ago, pafy6285 said:

FYI to those who ordered from Otakusquare, just got a shipping notification for Eva02.

Oh, many thanks for the info!

My notification was placed automatically in the spam folder:unsure:

59 minutes ago, doomgart said:

Oh, many thanks for the info!

My notification was placed automatically in the spam folder:unsure:

May we ask what mail provider you utilize? We'd like to look into that.

On a more general note, we did unfortunately also have to cancel some orders, all customers should either have a shipping or cancellation notice in their inbox right now. We tried our best not to leave anybody in the dark about their order status. The cancellation did unfortunately come as an very unwelcome surprise since our allocation was slashed at the last moment.

We do expect a small re-stock, but we have already allocated this to the customers that had their orders cancelled. If you are a part of this allocation you'll also have an e-mail in your inbox.

9 hours ago, Otaku Square said:

On a more general note, we did unfortunately also have to cancel some orders, all customers should either have a shipping or cancellation notice in their inbox right now. We tried our best not to leave anybody in the dark about their order status. The cancellation did unfortunately come as an very unwelcome surprise since our allocation was slashed at the last moment.

We do expect a small re-stock, but we have already allocated this to the customers that had their orders cancelled. If you are a part of this allocation you'll also have an e-mail in your inbox.

I have my regional mail provider, mail.ru.

Another letters from you wasn't placed into the spam folder, the letter with invoice and letters from support for example.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, Otaku Square said:

Mine Eva-02 has come. Thank you @Otaku Square for the lowest price, fast shipping and safe package!

• 2 weeks later...