3 hours ago, carlsylar said:

C33C0B3C-F8BE-48DC-836E-8CB7B89A76ED.jpeg.d55b860dc96736bae1136338d0aed5ea.jpegSo it arrives before Christmas luckily HLJ only charges me 1400 yen for EMS international shipping,they packed it sooooo huge. Total 94400 yen and custom of China didn’t charge me import fee.

For this extremely expensive Gundam, the movement are limited but the details are fantastic. I only play around for 1-2hours, haven’t try a lot, personally feel this one is a masterpiece but still but over price

You're killing me with this shot! I would display it a lot like that (if not exactly).:good:

I want to want one of these sooooooo bad. I love the sculpt, detail, size and if I'm being honest.....exclusivity. There is just something missing in that "gut want" department for me though. Or to be more specific the "gut want" over cost equation. The higher the cost, the more the "gut want" needs to be for me. This big beautiful bastard is right on the line though. If I could get one for PO pricing I'd probably pull the trigger.

What is the actual overall height/width? Would it fit in a Detolf with adjustable shelf height?

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

You're killing me with this shot! I would display it a lot like that (if not exactly).:good:

I want to want one of these sooooooo bad. I love the sculpt, detail, size and if I'm being honest.....exclusivity. There is just something missing in that "gut want" department for me though. Or to be more specific the "gut want" over cost equation. The higher the cost, the more the "gut want" needs to be for me. This big beautiful bastard is right on the line though. If I could get one for PO pricing I'd probably pull the trigger.

What is the actual overall height/width? Would it fit in a Detolf with adjustable shelf height?

I assume higher than 40 cm, if ur going for the funnel I suggest 60cm probably. I think you can wait since the America version has not released yet, right now the price is crazy tooooo much crazy 

If I were a huge Gundam fan and Bandai didn't charge an extra $300 for funnels, I'd absolutely want one of these as a display centerpiece.

A strike VF-1S (Focker yellow preferably) at this size and detail and I'd absolutely take the plunge.

Of course, Bandai would charge 100,000 for the valk and another 50,000 for the strike parts as a p-Bandai exclusive. With no internal details. :p

Edited by Lolicon

I'm not surprised the Nu didn't come with fantastic articulation. I handled my friend's piece and it was unwieldy. I wouldn't want it on flying or other pose besides museum. With the size, the insane amount of details this looks best in museum with the inner details exposed and displayed.

Edited by eXis10z

50 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

The Fin Funnels opened up for the Metal Structure Nu again. I finally snagged an order with DeJapan. :)

Same here. Its not a 2nd batch because the release date is still for June 2020. I'm wondering if some people cancelled their funnel orders because some shops cancelled and refunded some customers on their MS Nu preorders. A friend of mine had his order with Kuramashop cancelled and his deposit of $500 was refunded. Hmm after 6 months of holding onto multiple persons orders (say 100 people) with a deposit of $500 each for half a year ($50k) I'm sure gains some interest. Nvm me I'm just  on some crazy rambling speculation... lol.

4 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Damn. Wish I would've caught that for sure.

They're available on P-Bandai right now. You can get them.

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Nice, glad dejapan was on the lookout for you .

Yeah, they reached out to me on Christmas day asking if they should continue looking/waiting for more stock. I thought we should be patient and sure enough orders opened up again. I had let them know and in a few hours they secured my order. :)

Hmm. I wonder if Bandai is trying a new strategy here of incrementally releasing more units in batches. This way they don't sell out in the first few minutes/hours/days so scalpers don't purchase them all at once and give more people an opportunity to buy.

12 minutes ago, Cottonelle said:

Am I not searching properly on P-Bandai's site? I'm not seeing it. 

I guess too slow on my part.

For the Fin Funnels? 

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000138917/

Out of curiosity though, how many here is going to do a Double Fin Funnel display?

Edited by no3Ljm

18 hours ago, Lolicon said:

If I were a huge Gundam fan and Bandai didn't charge an extra $300 for funnels, I'd absolutely want one of these as a display centerpiece.

A strike VF-1S (Focker yellow preferably) at this size and detail and I'd absolutely take the plunge.

Of course, Bandai would charge 100,000 for the valk and another 50,000 for the strike parts as a p-Bandai exclusive. With no internal details. :p

did you cancel it?

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

For the Fin Funnels? 

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000138917/

Out of curiosity though, how many here is going to do a Double Fin Funnel display?

Ill be doing the double funnel display. My friend is planning to do angel wings with 4 and if anything ill lend him my two in case he needs a larger wingspan for pictures... lol.

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, if you want to spend that much on a Roy 1S, there's going to be a Hachette VF-1S collection. Will probably end up costing more than the Nu even.

No transformation and I have to put it together myself? No bueno.