6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

So, uh, shipping is not going to be cheap on the Metal Structure RX-93. :blink:

1339347745_metalstructureshipping.JPG.616550979d2ce5bfecb48b35a8eca6b3.JPG

Mine is very very cheap, EMS for 1400 yen and Dhl for 3000yen, but a problem occur, for me there comes two orders of metal structure nu which I only place one for sure and the second one says it’s in the private warehouse but when I enter there it is not, also the payment I use is credit card but the second order which comes from nowhere say it’s paypal. I assume they want me to pay the shipping fee difference by paypal maybe?

Edited by carlsylar

6 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Did anyone here get the Crossbone X-2? Thoughts?

Me! Me!978133773_QQ20191212144923.thumb.jpg.0e1e86e5790dc59322ef1e8313e46c54.jpg

So the black I feel like is very tempting. The problem with the x1’s face issue doesn’t occur on x2. The long lance and the long gun are great especially the lance. After all crossbone series are capable of doing difficult poses. Hope that helps!

Edited by carlsylar

35 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Me! Me!978133773_QQ20191212144923.thumb.jpg.0e1e86e5790dc59322ef1e8313e46c54.jpg

So the black I feel like is very tempting. The problem with the x1’s face issue doesn’t occur on x2. The long lance and the long gun are great especially the lance. After all crossbone series are capable of doing difficult poses. Hope that helps!

It absolutely does and per usual you bring the goods in this thread; great shot!

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

So, uh, shipping is not going to be cheap on the Metal Structure RX-93. :blink:

1339347745_metalstructureshipping.JPG.616550979d2ce5bfecb48b35a8eca6b3.JPG

Definitely you should email HLj.   Fedex and DHL goes by Dim weight so it can get pricey very quickly for bigger boxes.

info below from a-e

Packed Weight:

8600 grams (18.92 Pound)

item Weight:

7300 grams (16.06 Pound)

So if they can ship it by EMS, it would cost around 13400 for the packed weight of 8600 grams

Those looking for Metal Structure RX-93, it's available on Amazon.co.jp for international shipping. Some stores have an additional 5% rebate so it can go low to around 137000 yen. Surprisingly, the shipping is just 1600 yen (Amazon shipping). Just make sure to select stores fulfilled by Amazon and those that have the 5% rebate. It's cheaper than current market price on YAJ (and you still need to account the shipping and other proxy fees)

Edited by pafy6285

12 hours ago, pafy6285 said:

Those looking for Metal Structure RX-93, it's available on Amazon.co.jp for international shipping. Some stores have an additional 5% rebate so it can go low to around 137000 yen. Surprisingly, the shipping is just 1600 yen (Amazon shipping). Just make sure to select stores fulfilled by Amazon and those that have the 5% rebate. It's cheaper than current market price on YAJ (and you still need to account the shipping and other proxy fees)

Did anyone jump on this? Was it retail price plus shipping? All of them that I see now are ¥ 150,000 (~$1300). I've ordered a handful of bandai/metal builds from AJP but I still can't tell which items can be shipped to me in the USA without jumping through some hoops. MP Transformers normally don't have the restriction, for Bandai I have to add each available item individually from each seller to my cart and then try to check out and see if it give me the "Choose your address" page.

I'm glad it's not available because I'd have a hard time resisting the FOMO on this big dude at a decent price.

Edited by FattyMoBookyButt

58 minutes ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Did anyone jump on this? Was it retail price plus shipping? All of them that I see now are ¥ 150,000 (~$1300). I've ordered a handful of bandai/metal builds from AJP but I still can't tell which items can be shipped to me in the USA without jumping through some hoops. MP Transformers normally don't have the restriction, for Bandai I have to add each available item individually from each seller to my cart and then try to check out and see if it give me the "Choose your address" page.

I'm glad it's not available because I'd have a hard time resisting the FOMO on this big dude at a decent price.

Please note that the price posted in the item page is the price + the 10% Japanese VAT. So for international buyers that 10% is removed during checkout.  Unfortunately, I think there's no way to see if a seller will ship internationally other than trying them and see if it will allow you to checkout. Though usually, those fulfilled by Amazon have a high chance that it ships internationally, so filter sellers fulfilled by Amazon. I've ordered and below is the price I got (shipped to Canada,):

image.png.cb8b7eadaa89c03df9e988c59c30c085.png

Sort by ones that are Prime Shipping. That will get you a list of what is fulfilled by Amazon. $1334.55 is what it will cost me shipped to Michigan. Which seems really reasonable.

I wanted one of these bad. Until I saw the lack of articulation. Now I just can't justify it. Too bad, I still kinda want one.

Edited by sqidd

50 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Sort by ones that are Prime Shipping. That will get you a list of what is fulfilled by Amazon. $1334.55 is what it will cost me shipped to Michigan. Which seems really reasonable.

I wanted one of these bad. Until I saw the lack of articulation. Now I just can't justify it. Too bad, I still kinda want one.

No... he's talking about trying to filter which listings ship internationally which isn't possible. Not all Prime shipping options ship internationally...not by a long shot, unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

No... he's talking about trying to filter which listings ship internationally which isn't possible. Not all Prime shipping options ship internationally...not by a long shot, unfortunately.

The first couple I picked did. Luck of the draw I guess.

40 minutes ago, Cottonelle said:

I don't quite understand why some people are giving into the FOMO and ponying up on resellers.

Won't the Metal Structure Nu Gundam be available on retail in Feb 2020?

These are just initial preorders.

You might be confusing with the Metal Structure Fin Funnel accessory pre-order (PO was opened recently though not sure if it's still open, and that's scheduled to be release on June) or maybe you're talking about the release of a shop outside Japan. The actual RX-93 unit is released already in Japan and the preorder for that was 6 months ago. Stores outside Japan (at least in the US) will be released on those shops later (maybe January or Feb), but again pre-order for those were done months ago and as with usual hot Bandai items, there's a good chance that there won't be extra units sold at retail price.

Right now, it seems Amazon.co.jp has the best price (including shipping) for those that missed the preorder (which just lasted in a minute or two) and don't have local shops that offer it.

Edited by pafy6285

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

I had an order with Dejapan for the fin funnels but my order is still open and the funnels are already sold out. I’m assuming they weren’t able to secure a copy. What are the chances they’ll have another wave of funnels available for order?

I'm in the same boat as you. Last week I sent them a polite email regarding the order and they stated that p-bandai sold out and by special request if I would like DJ to continue waiting to place an order in case bandai does a second order.

I know it's already the holiday in Japan and they're probably closed, but I've contacted DJ again because the availability of the funnels have re-opened randomly over the past week/weekend and atm it was still open several minutes ago. I'm assuming DJ manually places orders on P-bandai's website otherwise our orders might've been fulfilled already.

1 hour ago, pafy6285 said:

Right now, it seems Amazon.co.jp has the best price (including shipping) for those that missed the preorder (which just lasted in a minute or two) and don't have local shops that offer it.

I imagine people buying off Amazon right now are getting theirs for less money than most people who PO'd when you take shipping into account.

How much was the PO price?

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

I had an order with Dejapan for the fin funnels but my order is still open and the funnels are already sold out. I’m assuming they weren’t able to secure a copy. What are the chances they’ll have another wave of funnels available for order?

Looks like they were not able to get it for you. It did sold out in like 10 minutes.   .  They would normally wait so see if there will be a 2nd batch before letting you know what the next step would be.  

normally if a p-bandai gets sold out super fast, they will post a couple of sentences like " they will post a 2nd batch with a later release date, please come back here for update"  But there were none of those this time.  

Since Bandai didn't even make that much of the rx-93 nu gundam,  they probably wont plan on make much of the option parts either.  

you chance would be if blue-fin can get some from bandai

2 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I'd strongly consider one for 93,000 yen.

Damn. Even @sqiddhas limits. Lol! For me, it's the lack of dynamic articulation that puts it back. At that scale, I'm sure Bandai could have figured out to have all those details and still have Metal Build articulation. It feels like they were aiming for the top of the line but fell short.

3E317809-5EC0-442D-BBE1-240CB7134C9C.thumb.jpeg.8af9b9d74d793a4e49cc97231308597c.jpeg1D6DB974-847A-4787-A4FC-8372DC662533.jpeg.61020162db649bb8c588730745ec3852.jpegC33C0B3C-F8BE-48DC-836E-8CB7B89A76ED.jpeg.d55b860dc96736bae1136338d0aed5ea.jpeg31C7872D-B4EC-4BA9-A4A2-4A93BBDC707D.jpeg.b046a8876c84e5367511bdfb2345719f.jpegC2B06099-470E-4F89-8F63-7D6DBE96CAC4.jpeg.ff8ac74a2e7180f465b59ae2e774ed46.jpeg1A7940B7-CF5D-4115-A909-7BA6C0F41270.jpeg.85e1fc653e26c65bd9f1ecda8eac00fd.jpegSo it arrives before Christmas luckily HLJ only charges me 1400 yen for EMS international shipping,they packed it sooooo huge. Total 94400 yen and custom of China didn’t charge me import fee.

For this extremely expensive Gundam, the movement are limited but the details are fantastic. I only play around for 1-2hours, haven’t try a lot, personally feel this one is a masterpiece but still but over price

Edited by carlsylar