1 hour ago, sqidd said:

How do the Metal Robot Spirits stack up quality wise? I'm guessing less then Metal Build. How does it stack up against the Fix Figuration? Specifically the Unicorns (which I'm not too impressed with).

Thanks!

Just beware of the possibility of the gold coating wearing off after too much handling. Chinese reviewers recommend gloves when handling it to reduce chances of it happening as well as fingerprints, etc.

Edited by eXis10z

1 hour ago, crackpot said:

I like that the Metal Robot Spirit line for Seed Destiny has Infinite Justice and Akatsuki. Maybe Legend will still be released. The metal build lineup has been stuck with rehashes. 

I love seed and seed-d, there’s a Chinese limited metal robot strike freedom coming.  Also I’d love to see legend and akatsuki space package coming too. Finally there are lots of seed series of gundams! 

12 hours ago, carlsylar said:

I love seed and seed-d, there’s a Chinese limited metal robot strike freedom coming.  Also I’d love to see legend and akatsuki space package coming too. Finally there are lots of seed series of gundams! 

What's this Strike Freedom you speak of?  Do you have a link?

6 hours ago, HG Blows said:

What's this Strike Freedom you speak of?  Do you have a link?

6 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

It's a ko so it's probably in the 3rd party thread. 

It is a Chinese Limited Metal Robot Strike Freedom, was first announced at Bandai Display booth in Shanghai CCG anime expo. Later pre-ordered in Bandai China official T-mall store. For now it is only sold in China. The color is like Metal Build Soul Blue Strike Freedom.2BF50188-4359-4DAC-9A51-3C3B327598C4.jpeg.11a778182587746cf33f2b6cb3a5b1a1.jpegD4B0C5DE-9536-41ED-853D-024EA71BE29B.jpeg.ec37bbe264b06fe4864b1ef1bfb29d67.jpegB962A743-17E6-4640-A10B-C5B8FA4BDEEA.jpeg.28d9ad96e56329bfaaa4c76157d3ea59.jpeg8A91E41D-BDCC-4440-8B8B-02804AC200B7.jpeg.1693ffdbc28842cd445285e6b182b53d.jpeg

Just now, Kuma Style said:

Thank you for the correction. China Model is normally speak for counterfeit so I appreciate it.

Well they do produce some KOs like MC so I understand. It's ok. but this one is bandai's and I don't see it on Bandai's Japanese website. It says pre-announced in China but I don't see any other regions to sell it for now since it is PO in Auguest.

14 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Any idea if this was this the case with the MB Strike Freedom Soul Blue version?

kinda different, soul blue is tamashii expo limited and it does open PO all around the world and bluefin gets them, this one is just normal p-bandai item just only sold in japan area

Hey guys! I've been bitten by the Metal Build bug and have pre-ordered the Alternative Red Frame Kai. I also picked up the MB Blue Frame Astray and the Gunbarrel Striker from Mandarake. I'm considering getting an MB Strke as well. 

Is there a difference between the MB Aile Strike and the MB Strike Infinity? Will the Alternative packs (like the CALETVWLCH, Flight Unit Option Set, and upcoming Striker and Sword Packs) fit on either? 

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, brouken said:

Hey guys! I've been bitten by the Metal Build bug and have pre-ordered the Alternative Red Frame Kai. I also picked up the MB Blue Frame Astray and the Gunbarrel Striker from Mandarake. I'm considering getting an MB Strke as well. 

Is there a difference between the MB Aile Strike and the MB Strike Infinity? Will the Alternative packs (like the CALETVWLCH, Flight Unit Option Set, and upcoming Striker and Sword Packs) fit on either? 

Thanks!

The main body of both strikes are same, even the stands are same

9 minutes ago, brouken said:

Thanks!

The main difference is the AILE STRIKER PACK.  Only the MB Aile Strike comes with it.     They do not sell that standalone

Thanks for the pics carlsylar! Another question: will the aile strike pack and the gunbarrel striker fit on the MB Blue Frame Astray? Or will you need an adapter from the Alternative Red Frame Kai?

3 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

that's some bullshit, everywhere else is sold out though. :(

frakk my life I want to die. I think I'm just going to kill myself.

Edited by anime52k8

44 minutes ago, brouken said:

Thanks for the pics carlsylar! Another question: will the aile strike pack and the gunbarrel striker fit on the MB Blue Frame Astray? Or will you need an adapter from the Alternative Red Frame Kai?

I am afraid you will need that adapter. All ashtrays share same connection but different from strike. But the sword and launcher pack which will be announced soon should have the adapter for both strike and astray to use it

26 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

that's some bullshit, everywhere else is sold out though. :(

frakk my life I want to die. I think I'm just going to kill myself.

Check YJA. Some listings go low as 35k with free domestic shipping. Use your proxy of choice. It's the best you can get for now. 

1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

I am afraid you will need that adapter. All ashtrays share same connection but different from strike. But the sword and launcher pack which will be announced soon should have the adapter for both strike and astray to use it

Was the sword and laucher pack shown?

3 hours ago, carlsylar said:

... the sword and launcher pack which will be announced soon should have the adapter for both strike and astray to use it

This sounds like speculation. Do you have a source? This just makes too much sense for Bandai to do.

22 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

This sounds like speculation. Do you have a source? This just makes too much sense for Bandai to do.

Well it is speculation I admit. But in either PB strike’s blade or PB new astray’s flight unit Bandai gives an adapter to allow strike to use astray’s flight unit. As Bandai is trying to put strike and astray share common equipments, it is a fair guess I think.