16 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Looks like I'll finally get an Astray... the modular play with the strime stuff looks fun as heck. 

Do you guys think the perfecf Strike stuff will be a full set with the mobile suit or just the backpack, weapons, shoulder, e.t.c?

Would be nice to get a bundle set, but knowing Bandai's track record its usually been separate and hopefully not pbandai/webexclusive. There was a separate flight pack back in the day for regular retail release. 

The Catelwvches (swords) and new flight pack were web exclusive and sold out fast. The proxy ended up cancelling and refunding my payment for the first window, but bandai decided to open a second window. I ended passing them up cause I don't own any of the mb astrays (yet) or strike gundam.

I think I'll just wait for bandai to release a mb astray red dragon... I mean you know bandai will right? All the parts are pretty much there except for a different head, it would be too easy for bandai not to lol.

5 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Aiyah... ended up preordering two, lol. One on amiami and another on amazon jp. 

it's a quiet preorder night , since it's pretty much this item and the TWE 1/48 vf-1 missiles reissue.   

looks like everyone will get what they want this time. B))

6 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

and can  buy 3

I didnt realize that when I put my order of one in on az jp. I went back to order a second for my friend who is unresponsive and the price was jacked up to 43k. I was going to try to cancel my amiami order if I got the 2nd on azjp. I guess my friend can have my amiami order XD.

Just now, F360 said:

it's a quiet preorder night , since it's pretty much this item and the TWE 1/48 vf-1 missiles reissue.   

looks like everyone will get what they want this time. B))

Yahh.. i already have one set of missles. Thought about arming out a full force but i like figures more than accessories.  XD

Was able to order from Amazon JP just now at SRP. Was also not able to add the thru the item page even though the lower price (by amazon) is shown as available. Tried adding it through my watchlist (or recently viewed item) and was able to add thru there.

Edited by pafy6285