52 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I do, I do. I've never done a PO on one of these. Does it work the same as a DX Valk? Same places?

Since it's a GFF metal composite gundam you will probably find more news on the main Gundam thread. 

It's a web exclusive, so you will need to use a proxy to preorder for you similar to what you did from Arcadia's website VF-0D PF.  

Proxy stores like N-Y and A-E will also post them up. but expect to pay 2000 yen to 3000 more than the P-bandai website msrp from them.

This item will have a high chance of getting sold out very quickly ,  but will also have a high chance of a 2nd and 3rd batch release.

4 minutes ago, F360 said:

Since it's a GFF metal composite gundam you will probably find more news on the main Gundam thread. 

It's a web exclusive, so you will need to use a proxy to preorder for you similar to what you did from Arcadia's website VF-0D PF.  

Proxy stores like N-Y and A-E will also post them up. but expect to pay 2000 yen to 3000 more than the P-bandai website msrp from them.

This item will have a high chance of getting sold out very quickly ,  but will also have a high chance of a 2nd and 3rd batch release.

Why would Metal Composite information being in a different thread from this? It's the same stuff from the same company but just focuses on a specific designer's Gundams. It's crazy and makes this forum even harder to search and find pertinent information on.

44 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Why would Metal Composite information being in a different thread from this? It's the same stuff from the same company but just focuses on a specific designer's Gundams. It's crazy and makes this forum even harder to search and find pertinent information on.

You might not know this but originally there was really only 1 Gundam figure thread here, it's used for practically anything Gundam.  (except for Gunpla, theres a model thread for that)

All the info you need for Gundam figures used to be that main thread which I posted above,   Metal composite, robot damashii, metal build, metal robot, formania, etc.

But when Bandai's Metal build start releasing other stuff besides Gundam, it started to get somewhat confusing for some .   

Mazinger Z, Evangelion unit 01, Great Mazinger, evangelion unit 02,  FMP arm Slaves.   

That is why this Metal Build Thread was created, so they will get all the Metal Build news they will need even if they are no interested in gundams.   Try imaging when someone is interested in the new Metal Build evangelion or metal build Mazinger ,...,. they just need to search metal build and BAM! all the info they need.  If this thread was not made it will be harder to find since it will be either at the old Gundam thread (which focus on metal build and metal composite when all bandai use to only real Gundam and 1 FMP)

I'm all for cross referencing.. a bit of metal build new everywhere if you know what i mean.  :p 

but I do not see anything crazy for showing someone that more news and updates for a GUNDAM can be found at the main GUNDAM thread.  <_<

example:

looking for any metal build = go to metal build thread.

looking for" metal build" "gundam" = "metal build" and or  "gundam" thread

looking for metal composite "gundam" = gundam thread, but you might also find some news at the metal build too since many will cross reference , no one made a metal composite thread since everything Metal Composite is a Gundam (for now)  zaku is gundam too 

There's only 1 METAL Build thread and 1 main official gundam Thread.    B))

Edited by F360

Just now, Kuma Style said:

I'm only talking about being able to talk about Metal Builds and Metal Composites in the same thread considering the fact that they're of the same ilk. Not Metal Builds and Master Grade Models or anything else that don't properly line up.

either I miss type something or you are miss reading something, or we are both high on something, either way no one is complaining or stopping anyone from talking about metal composite here. :blink:.  Please show me where I told someone that posting metal composite news here is bad. ,    Good figures are talked about everywhere.   

But when someone is asking for some more info on a particular gundam (snow white prelude).  Besiding answering him here, I also show him where else to get the news in the future... If you go to the link you will see members posting about the Gundam in question since September, he can quick read a couple a page and be all up-to-date and be ready whenever preorder is announced.  He can still talk about it here or there, no one is stopping anyone.:unknw:

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

either I miss type something or you are miss reading something, or we are both high on something, either way no one is complaining or stopping anyone from talking about metal composite here. :blink:.  Please show me where I told someone that posting metal composite news here is bad. ,    Good figures are talked about everywhere.   

When you directed the poster to another thread for information on Metal Composite stuff rather than posting it here I think it was pretty fair to take it as that's where the information on the line is supposed to be shared. Regardless I appreciate you clarifying and I'm glad that I was wrong.

41 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Wow. What do u do about dust? Or what will you do?

... I clean.

I'm not trying to be a smartass at all but I don't know how else to answer that. I have a problem to where I can't even think straight when my room is unclean or disorganized so I try to keep things kept up with regularly. 

It's fine. Cleaning/dusting gets really tedious especially with large lego sets or anything that has sharp edges. I was curious if you had a better solution that minimized dusting via humidifier/air purifier/cleanroom environment that worked. Keeping things behind glass or some kind of display case isn't always possible. Even the act of cleaning can scratch my stuff which I don't like.

I have 14 detolfs and even those needs to be cleaned. They aren't air tight and most displays aren't in general. Just make home cleaning a lifestyle vs a chore and it doesn't feel as tedious and there are definitely non-abrasive methods like  makeup brushes that can clean without risking product damage. 

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

A microfiber duster also works well, just need to get one of the ones where it's just strands coming out of a handle, so they don't catch on things.

Or a microfiber duster air nozzle!:D

On 11/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, Kuma Style said:

20191106_220452.jpg 

Hmm. Not seeing the Crossbone in this image. Didn’t like it or is it somewhere else? If there was one more that I would recommend getting it would be the Amatsu Mina. Nothing wrong with the Blue or Red Astrays. They’re just getting re-issued soon.

21 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Just got a look at my Metal Build Strike Freedom from bluefin website, there is a difference: the bluefin version does not come with the cover below but other versions does.7F654B80130CAEB23C0C9F81290F8114.thumb.png.e56f0fbe90cb4d758d332c29ea3e8524.png 

Mine just came in today and the brown shipper box came with it lol. This is my second metal build and I’m seriously thinking of selling my collection to get the rest. It’s a perfect mix of gokin and plastic. The EVA-01 and strike freedom are solid like bricks but actually move really well, it’s crazy

25 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Mine just came in today and the brown shipper box came with it lol. This is my second metal build and I’m seriously thinking of selling my collection to get the rest. It’s a perfect mix of gokin and plastic. The EVA-01 and strike freedom are solid like bricks but actually move really well, it’s crazy

There are three layers: brown shipper box, Soul blue cover, Strike Freedom box. Bluefin version does not have the second layer but still a great price and outstanding collection! I am looking forward to EVA-02 and crossbone X2 which will be release end of this month, can't wait !