1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

EVA-01 made it to my pile of loot at BBTS :D hopefully EVA-02 makes it in before I have to ship everything. 

Looking forward to more thoughts on this one. A lot of people have gotten it but oddly enough haven't really seen a ton of feedback.

4 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Looking forward to more thoughts on this one. A lot of people have gotten it but oddly enough haven't really seen a ton of feedback.

Same. My first edition EVA-01 has issues with the legs (like my Astraea-F) I hope the second release turns out better. I'm not ordering another. Just hope the next release is improved.

1 hour ago, sumyumgoy said:

That sucks to hear, what were the issues?  looseness?

General looseness in the waist and knees. It's annoying but not too much of a deal breaker for me. There's no way I'd ever display her without the stand (unless I had her in a kneeling position). She's too prone to falling over. I certainly hope they do better with the tolerances on Unit-02

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

General looseness in the waist and knees. It's annoying but not too much of a deal breaker for me. There's no way I'd ever display her without the stand (unless I had her in a kneeling position). She's too prone to falling over. I certainly hope they do better with the tolerances on Unit-02

I honestly didn't have any problems with the OG (granted, I barely  touched it,) but this re release I have seems solid. 

------------------

Random but we were out shopping today and I saw a metal build Aile Strike locally... but the price was freaking $330 plus tax.... efffffffffffffff that. I told them straight up I can have it shipped for significantly less than that.

2 hours ago, Grey728 said:

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

I honestly didn't have any problems with the OG (granted, I barely  touched it,) but this re release I have seems solid. 

I have the OG. It does seem a little looser in the bottom half than ideal. I haven't messed with it much at all because of that. Posed it maybe three times. She's currently standing up with no bracing and I can knock the cabinet around pretty good without her falling over (she's never fallen over). The sword is not touching the shelf/an outrigger. She's only on her feet.

EVA.jpg

24 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Question I brought up elsewhere: Would anyone want to see the Fix figuration line tackle the Wing Zero V.KA? It's honestly my favorite version and it shares quite a bit with the Wing Zero EW that it seems like an easy cash grab.

I like that version too.  I'm sure it's already in their plan.   I really thought that was going to be next one , but instead we got Snow white prelude :mellow:

23 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Question I brought up elsewhere: Would anyone want to see the Fix figuration line tackle the Wing Zero V.KA? It's honestly my favorite version and it shares quite a bit with the Wing Zero EW that it seems like an easy cash grab.

If they do a Wing Zero I hope they could also do Epyon. I would love to have that sweet set in GFFMC styling on my shelf. 

14 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

GFFMC Wing Zero is in hand... haven't even opened the shipping box but may have to check this thing out on a work break.  I cannot wait.

I'm looking forward to it........sorta. You're probably going to make me a buyer.:D

16 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

I'd be all over that and would even have a place for it (replacing my HiRM). It probably doesn't need to be said but please be careful around the wing joints of your unit. They're both tiny and super tight.

IMG_0198.jpg

On 11/1/2019 at 3:17 PM, sqidd said:

Gotcha, My mistake. I did not know that. I thought it was a inconsistent translation thing.

The Zaku II is actually pretty nice. I guess we'll see how that Unicorn comes in.

@sqidd Do you receive Unocorn already?

If yes, what do you think about it?

Edited by doomgart

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Ok thank you. unboxed.

20191106_101818-1612x763.jpg

Off topic a bit but I'm excited to see your review of Star Saber. I'm not much of a transformers fan, but the build quality of these things are amazeballs. I'm very impressed with the red Drift I picked up and how well it holds up against Bandai's metal builds and metal composite fix. I dare to say the quality may even surpass Bandai on this line. I'm also glad they aren't pumping these things out that quickly. My wallet couldn't handle it.

7 minutes ago, doomgart said:

Why you ordered it with boat shipping? How you can waiting for?:blink:

Not really boat shipping (I don't think). I got it off eBay. There was one on there for a really good price. it's coming out of HK. It just cleared HK 12hrs ago.

6 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Yes. There's a lot of twisting and turning that you can do at that joint to setup the wings exactly the way you want. It feels scary at first so be careful.

Yea the movement directions are blatant but that one swivel in particular was really tight first  turn and seems to be easing up going back and forth. may do a dab of shock oil when home later dependant on how it is. Other side is fine though.

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

Off topic a bit but I'm excited to see your review of Star Saber. I'm not much of a transformers fan, but the build quality of these things are amazeballs. I'm very impressed with the red Drift I picked up and how well it holds up against Bandai's metal builds and metal composite fix. I dare to say the quality may even surpass Bandai on this line. I'm also glad they aren't pumping these things out that quickly. My wallet couldn't handle it.

We thank you, man. They're nice but IMO pretty overpriced for what you get... overall though I dig them. I wouldn't say they're quite metal build consistent quality wise but they certainly aren't bad.

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It's a beauty, but there's a re-color version coming up if you want to skip that aftermarket price.

I do, I do. I've never done a PO on one of these. Does it work the same as a DX Valk? Same places?

10 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I do, I do. I've never done a PO on one of these. Does it work the same as a DX Valk? Same places?

Metal Builds aren’t nearly as difficult to get as Macross items. If it’s a tamashi web exclusive Use FromJapan.
If it’s open to all then there’s a variety of places you could try:

Japan sellers:

Hobby Link Japan, AmiAmi, AnimeExport, Nippon-Yasan, Nin-Nin Game

Hong Kong:

DenDenHobby, GK Gubdam Kit 

US Websites:

USAGundam, bigbadtoystore, chosenprime, Entertainment Earth, toy dojo

4 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Metal Builds aren’t nearly as difficult to get as Macross items. If it’s a tamashi web exclusive Use FromJapan.
If it’s open to all then there’s a variety of places you could try:

Japan sellers:

Hobby Link Japan, AmiAmi, AnimeExport, Nippon-Yasan, Nin-Nin Game

Hong Kong:

DenDenHobby, GK Gubdam Kit 

US Websites:

USAGundam, bigbadtoystore, chosenprime, Entertainment Earth, toy dojo

Excellent. Thank you.

Is there a date set for the PO?