4 hours ago, doomgart said:

Congratulation with sf!:rolleyes:

What "not good" guy in MB line do you have? Just curious.

The Zaku II

Not Metal Build but I have a Steel Legend NZ-666 Kshatriya

I like me some bad guy Gundams!

And yesterday because I was so happy about the Soul Blue I ordered the MB Gold Unicorn dude. Love the color.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

The Zaku II

Not Metal Build but I have a Steel Legend NZ-666 Kshatriya

I like me some bad guy Gundams!

And yesterday because I was so happy about the Soul Blue I ordered the MB Gold Unicorn dude. Love the color.

Ou, i got it, you mean not Metal Build from Bandai, you mean Metal Build Style figures from 3p companies.

Because Metal Build line don't contain Zaku II or Unicorn unfortunatly. These models are in the Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite line. They can has a bit worst quality (don't know about Zaku, but defenetly about Unicorn, because i have Unicorn battle ver.) there are less metal, weakness joints, less movable.

30 minutes ago, doomgart said:

Ou, i got it, you mean not Metal Build from Bandai, you mean Metal Build Style figures from 3p companies.

Because Metal Build line don't contain Zaku II or Unicorn unfortunatly. These models are in the Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite line. They can has a bit worst quality (don't know about Zaku, but defenetly about Unicorn, because i have Unicorn battle ver.) there are less metal, weakness joints, less movable.

Gotcha, My mistake. I did not know that. I thought it was a inconsistent translation thing.

The Zaku II is actually pretty nice. I guess we'll see how that Unicorn comes in.

Can you guys help me out here. Is this dude the full set pictured below? I think it is, I just want to make sure. This is one pretty unit.

The second question is how tall is this at the tips of the wings. I suppose they could be rotated down a bit to fit in a display case. But at a certain point it would ruin the look. Your best judgement, what do you think the least amount of vertical space I'm going to need is? I have plenty of width to work with.

Thanks guys!

Link To Mandrake

20191030_175828.jpg.078f734e1663528b2cfc21db7ab622e6.jpg

At first, by your link there are the full package set woth wol according box art from lot. And there are another thing - to compleate the box art picture you need the wol for sf, it is like a quest:D

At second, the wings can rotate to the top (see my photo) and spread on sides like on your photo. I think, the 40-50 santimeters should be enough ftom destiny's head.

Edited by doomgart

37 minutes ago, doomgart said:

At first, by your link there are the full package set woth wol according box art from lot. And there are another thing - to compleate the box art picture you need the wol for sf, it is like a quest:D

I'm sorry but I don't understand this.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Can you guys help me out here. Is this dude the full set pictured below? I think it is, I just want to make sure. This is one pretty unit.

The second question is how tall is this at the tips of the wings. I suppose they could be rotated down a bit to fit in a display case. But at a certain point it would ruin the look. Your best judgement, what do you think the least amount of vertical space I'm going to need is? I have plenty of width to work with.

Thanks guys!

Link To Mandrake

It is the full set. How far it can be rotated may be limited because it may end up hitting the shoulders.

Edit: when you mean rotate down, do you mean lowering the wings vertically or rotating it forward/backwards to create some vertical clearance? 

Anyway, just to push you a bit further. Hehehe...

IMG_20190219_173054.jpg

IMG_20190317_183108.jpg

Edited by crackpot

17 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I'm sorry but I don't understand this.

By the link which you provided there are full set including the Destiny and Wing of Light.

This set has box with nice art. The full art of battle between Strike Freedom and Destiny split in to the two part. The first part of this art placed on the Destiny's full set box, another part of this art placed on the box from Wing Of Light (wol) for Strike Freedom (sf).

Please check my photo from previos post. The photo can be opened by links with blue type.

Edited by doomgart

2 hours ago, crackpot said:

It is the full set. How far it can be rotated may be limited because it may end up hitting the shoulders.

Edit: when you mean rotate down, do you mean lowering the wings vertically or rotating it forward/backwards to create some vertical clearance? 

IMG_20190219_173054.jpg

IMG_20190317_183108.jpg

Sorry, lowering them vertically is what I was referencing. In the pic directly above do you know how far off the deck the tips of the wings are?

And posting that other pic was just pain mean.:p

2 hours ago, doomgart said:

By the link which you provided there are full set including the Destiny and Wing of Light.

This set has box with nice art. The full art of battle between Strike Freedom and Destiny split in to the two part. The first part of this art placed on the Destiny's full set box, another part of this art placed on the box from Wing Of Light (wol) for Strike Freedom (sf).

Please check my photo from previos post. The photo can be opened by links with blue type.

1 hour ago, eXis10z said:

Yes the link you provided is the whole set as per your picture. 

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

The Destiny in the picture isn't even the full set one. They have different tampos and stands.

1 hour ago, eXis10z said:

@sqidd Ok to be clear the destiny in your Mandarake link is this: https://sp.tamashii.jp/item/11288/ so yes you’ll be getting both destiny Gundam itself and the wings of light as a full package. 

Thanks guys.:good:

3 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Sorry, lowering them vertically is what I was referencing. In the pic directly above do you know how far off the deck the tips of the wings are?

And posting that other pic was just pain mean.:p

See, the wing effects are quite heavy and they come with supports to keep it propped up (you can see the clear plastic at the base of the wing). Destiny's wing effects can be set up 2 ways, one for fully open and another that is halfway which you see on Kuma's. I don't know how far off the deck when fully opened but with the halfway, I think you can lower the wings a bit more to almost have the top be parallel to the ground (or whatever).

Since you like the bad guys, I'll be a bit more mean with another pic. :P

IMG_20190110_102258.jpg

11 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Soowie:hail:

Np and thank you for understanding.

-----

So I wish I could find the pic but I saw one of the Snow Wing Zero yesterday with the tallgeese style Lance and shield... that's absolutely amazing and if it's pointing at a GFFMC TallGeese III then fuuuuuuuudge.

---------

@crackpot if you don't post a pic I guess I can do a video going over the wings with measurements and showing how far the wings can go up and down without them.

Edited by Kuma Style

2 minutes ago, crackpot said:

See, the wing effects are quite heavy and they come with supports to keep it propped up (you can see the clear plastic at the base of the wing). Destiny's wing effects can be set up 2 ways, one for fully open and another that is halfway which you see on Kuma's. I don't know how far off the deck when fully opened but with the halfway, I think you can lower the wings a bit more to almost have the top be parallel to the ground (or whatever).

Since you like the bad guys, I'll be a bit more mean with another pic. :P

IMG_20190110_102258.jpg

AWESOME!!!!! What am I Googling for to find that guy?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, crackpot said:

IMG_20190317_183108.jpg

Do you know if the red one will fit vertically in a Detolf? May be too wide for a Detolf but I'm not worried about that. My cabinets are 40" wide (shelf height just a touch shorter than a Detolf).

Thanks!

Edited by sqidd

21 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Do you know if the red one will fit vertically in a Detolf? May be too wide for a Detolf but I'm not worried about that. My cabinets are 40" wide (shelf height just a touch shorter than a Detolf).

Thanks!

not with the wings all the way up. Detolfs are 16" high and I think eveb with the stand at the lowest setting it's going to push it on top of having the toy so far forward that it'll take away space effectiveness in the front-to-back sense so consider that as well. Like cp said, the wings can go down with the half set used but whether you're doing the half or full look it's not worth it if you don't have the wings up in full glory.

48 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Thanks!

I can share the lenght - 32 centimeter

IMG_20191101_205618.jpg

Edited by doomgart

18 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Oh, is the new Wing Zero going up for orders this weekend?

Sweet, need to see if my proxy can get me in an order.

No. I'm getting the original. When I talk about the upcoming one I'll try to be consistent about calling it the Snow White gersion or whatever to differentiate. 

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

Thanks guys!

Link To Mandrake

I suggest at least 50 cm. Mine is 50 cm and it looks little bit low actually. And behold to my Strike Team lolB90B6FE6-6A28-4B71-A535-C79066FE84C1.thumb.jpeg.e742de235e2cfb3543af8069d1f38345.jpeg9AB52D4D-5D9F-419D-B344-4CB328B472EC.thumb.jpeg.a77b5b8fdab93cfb5183f5cc5f413f5f.jpegEE896BE6-538D-4B51-B68A-B03279EC741D.thumb.jpeg.1f9ac1a4ce2e4648c0160d9024e243fe.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

No. I'm getting the original. When I talk about the upcoming one I'll try to be consistent about calling it the Snow White gersion or whatever to differentiate. 

Well we joked dat by calling it “snow grey” since it looks light purple is the novel gallery but bandai makes the toy grey lol

8 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

I suggest at least 50 cm. Mine is 50 cm and it looks little bit low actually. And behold to my Strike Team lol

Spoiler

B90B6FE6-6A28-4B71-A535-C79066FE84C1.thumb.jpeg.e742de235e2cfb3543af8069d1f38345.jpeg9AB52D4D-5D9F-419D-B344-4CB328B472EC.thumb.jpeg.a77b5b8fdab93cfb5183f5cc5f413f5f.jpegEE896BE6-538D-4B51-B68A-B03279EC741D.thumb.jpeg.1f9ac1a4ce2e4648c0160d9024e243fe.jpeg

Oh man, what a wonderfull strike squad!

Edited by doomgart

15 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Ah, my mistake.

The original one is a very nice piece, just be aware that one of the stand adapters just sucks (wobbles). Can't recall which, it's been a while since I put mine up.

9 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Ah, my mistake.

The original one is a very nice piece, just be aware that one of the stand adapters just sucks (wobbles). Can't recall which, it's been a while since I put mine up.

Ok cool; I'll certainly be sure to ask any questions if i run into funny business.

15 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Well we joked dat by calling it “snow grey” since it looks light purple is the novel gallery but bandai makes the toy grey lol

I really want to read up and know the history behind this Mobile Suit. Everything about it is so interesting... and amazing displays btw.

16 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Ok cool; I'll certainly be sure to ask any questions if i run into funny business.

I really want to read up and know the history behind this Mobile Suit. Everything about it is so interesting... and amazing displays btw.

Thx, but I’m still a beginner. Well the gffmc wing zero is more like Bandai original creation since this one is different from the one from OVA “endless waltz “. Gffmc version can shift into a plane and has extra canons looks like claw. The snow white was originally appear in the novel and does have any settings at all. I think the reason why Bandai makes it  is they want to reuse the tooling by changing the color and add little new stuff  to maximize the profit lol

4 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Thx, but I’m still a beginner. Well the gffmc wing zero is more like Bandai original creation since this one is different from the one from OVA “endless waltz “. Gffmc version can shift into a plane and has extra canons looks like claw. The snow white was originally appear in the novel and does have any settings at all. I think the reason why Bandai makes it  is they want to reuse the tooling by changing the color and add little new stuff  to maximize the profit lol

The original GFFMC Wing Zero is based from the EW: Glory of Losers Manga. It's basically Endless Waltz (when we talk about Endless Waltz as a manga, think of it like Gundam Origins) with some additional details (more complete retelling of the story) and the Gundams have additional variants/equipments (e.g. Heavy Arms Igel equipment, Shenlong Liao ya, etc)

image.png.94a7038fdf388c95d690c7f131cd35d3.png