2 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Strike's sword and launcher packs 

Spoiler

F1F3E3F1-FFA5-476B-B9E3-07B7D98FF43D.jpegFDEEB8F9-2998-4362-9683-C55BD6C40B2F.jpeg429A9F40-EC2C-4008-BC72-C8D1A3C9DCF7.jpeg9C6891AD-F4A2-4872-8348-22610E1BD111.jpeg

Finally! They made it. Waiting since they release Strike MB.

But...where is my Skygrasper? I should be happy with gunbarrel's plane only?

Edited by doomgart

6 hours ago, sqidd said:

It's @Kuma Style fault I just got my first good guy Gundam. The Strike Freedom Soul Blue. Fund a decent price on Sure Thing Toys. What was retail on these at the shows? High $200's?

https://surethingtoys.com/products/bandai-metal-build-strike-freedom-gundam-soul-blue-ver-limited-edition

17glow-1.png?ssl=1

Holy Crap. $320 is a GREAT price for this. I think $280 is MSRP which was exclusive to Japan and aftermarket goes for $400-$500. I think I bought mine at a scalpers price of $380 thinking I'd NEVER see anything less than that due to it's exclusiveness. Glad to see this is being offered in the US now.

17 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Holy Crap. $320 is a GREAT price for this. I think $280 is MSRP which was exclusive to Japan and aftermarket goes for $400-$500. I think I bought mine at a scalpers price of $380 thinking I'd NEVER see anything less than that due to it's exclusiveness. Glad to see this is being offered in the US now.

Did you search this one on the mandarake?

16 minutes ago, sqidd said:

It was a couple more bucks on Mandrake...then add Mandrake shipping. Plus it was opened with damaged box.

I took my for 40k yen, it was unopened and it was lowes price for me as i saw. Unfortunatly, i will have expensive shipping fee in any cases from any international shops, and mandarake is not the most expensive:)

You are lucky to have opportunity to buy sf with free shipping!

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

Exactly!:good:

When i ordered sf, i started to search wing of light for it, and it was a lucky for me, because i found a brand new one in italian shop only for 120 Euro. At the same time it was about 25k yen on the mandarake:spiteful:

13 minutes ago, sqidd said:

If I want to replicate this guy (pictured below). I need to get a Heine custom and Light Wing Part For MB Gundam Seed Destiny Heine MG Metal Build MB 1/100 Wings?

Links:

Wings

The Guy

Is that the combo? Thanks!

Spoiler

3-347.jpg

Take a look on this unique 3p color variant of Destiny.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

Thank you

Are the massive wings an add on?

Wings of Light add-ons. Bandai's are ridiculously priced, but you can get the Daban version for around $40 - $60 and they work perfectly. If you get the MC version of the Heine custom, it comes with orange Wings of Light that are really striking.

TB2Ui9NuoR1BeNjy0FmXXb0wVXa___159531361.jpg

Edited by JakCrow

@sqidd it's just the Destiny Heine and Wings of light.  Nothing crazy.

-----------

The Tamashii Nations MB showings were pretty damned good. That Dynames looks great. Not really into the Astrays in general but cool to see that they're really going all in.

------------

Got the 3pKO WOL for SF SB waiting at home

Will post some pics later but unsure of which thread to post them in since they're going on an official piece?

8 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

alright~ manage to get 00 riser at 280 USD with shipping after the server down for nearly an hr.

Could have got myself a 2nd set but decided to let another collector like me to have a great day ahead after the frustration of server being down and hitting F5 non stop

Link?

9 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

alright~ manage to get 00 riser at 280 USD with shipping after the server down for nearly an hr.

Could have got myself a 2nd set but decided to let another collector like me to have a great day ahead after the frustration of server being down and hitting F5 non stop

Where is it on sale ?

6 minutes ago, F360 said:

Thx , totally forgot about it other locations , Was thinking of the May release for Japan 

Same here. Do they ship to the US or is it exclusive to whatever region you  purchase at and you need a proxy like most JP stuff?

2 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Same here. Do they ship to the US or is it exclusive to whatever region you  purchase at and you need a proxy like most JP stuff?

PB should be like the japan where if u click it from location other than the stated u will not be able to purchase it maybe unless u use a proxy or VPN?