6 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

They had the original EVA-01 Metal Build so it's likely it will be sold there as well.. but they also couldn't fulfill all the orders for some members here. Amazon also doesn't package collectibles very well.

Yea, Amazon US can be hit or miss when it comes to packaging.  I ordered a chogokin from there once and the box inside had a hole but the shipper box was fine :unknw:

29 minutes ago, Foblander said:

For those with a metal build eva-01, do you think the joints will hold up okay and not be a sloppy mess early on?

I got the eva-1 on the first release and I haven't had any problems with the joints. 

10 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

Let her out before she goes on a rampage.

Well I was supposed to get two, but Amazon cancelled one of my 2 original orders from the first round. If I would have gotten both I'm sure I would have opened it already.

14 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

if i didn't pre-order Eva 01 from Otaku Square and eva 02 from Blue fin, i would've jumped on these. 

haven't got any confirmation notice from blufin anyone get theirs?

I got the order confirmation email .  

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

I got the order confirmation email .  

hmm i got one too the night of the order,

i'm referring to this quote by bluefin

"If you placed an order through us, you should be getting an email from our Customer Service in the next day or so. "

did you get another e-mail from customer service?

44 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hmm i got one too the night of the order,

i'm referring to this quote by bluefin

"If you placed an order through us, you should be getting an email from our Customer Service in the next day or so. "

did you get another e-mail from customer service?

No, only the confirmation one .  

Good news for me, DAM the official mexican distributor of Bandai has announced the upcoming release of the Eva 02 here in Mexico 

The price is to be determined but it seems around 250 USD, a bit more that ordering from HLJ but way less that some resalers 

Screenshot_20190628-140517_Facebook.jpg

21 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

if i didn't pre-order Eva 01 from Otaku Square and eva 02 from Blue fin, i would've jumped on these. 

haven't got any confirmation notice from blufin anyone get theirs?

I got mine minutes after the order. 

Also that blue frame,  I need to get that. I wonder if we will ever see a Penelope Metal Build. 

Edited by Alto-23

I see a lot of Metal Build Astraea posted on YAJ around 25k and some lower at Buy now price. Wonder if Astraea is not that popular in Japan as the Type-F appreciated quickly as I remember to around the 30k level after its release.

10 hours ago, pafy6285 said:

I see a lot of Metal Build Astraea posted on YAJ around 25k and some lower at Buy now price. Wonder if Astraea is not that popular in Japan as the Type-F appreciated quickly as I remember to around the 30k level after its release.

Type F imo is way more appealing  and looks way more striking, Astraea looks like a down-toned Exia the Exia repair III.  I would really love to get a Type F but man is already getting ridiculous prices   :blink: 

And talking about Exia III I found this, : 

This option set I think it looks great

image.png.90e0b376ce9b1170470d0bb6864b7966.png

image.png.94f778bf0bc9b7036fb0f58814c0d375.png

image.png.637d8acc92d6b76b1fe03c5e05d1ca53.png

image.png.9cd4f089d80a7a622e335b8634fc79b2.png

Edited by Alex GS

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

Type F imo is way more appealing  and looks way more striking, Astraea looks like a down-toned Exia the Exia repair III.  I would really love to get a Type F but man is already getting ridiculous prices   :blink: 

And talking about Exia III I found this, : 

This option set I think it looks great

image.png.90e0b376ce9b1170470d0bb6864b7966.png

image.png.94f778bf0bc9b7036fb0f58814c0d375.png

image.png.637d8acc92d6b76b1fe03c5e05d1ca53.png

image.png.9cd4f089d80a7a622e335b8634fc79b2.png

It looks amazing but that price is gonna be  astronomical