8 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Info out on 19 Jun iirc

Awesome. Anxious to know when I will be staying up all night, getting cart jacked left and right.

I’m not bitter...just really really bitter ;)

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

10 hours ago, electric indigo said:

All of them...

In the picture the Strike Gundam was equipped with the Astray Flight Pack and 6 (?) Caletvwlchs right?

On other news I got my Soul Blue Strike Freedom and I think the Strike Freedom is the one Metal Build toy I love the most. It just looks so awesome with the gold inner frame (I loathe the color gold) and the big angelic wing backpack (don't like that either) but somehow it all comes together for me.

Looking forward having this one facing off with the Destiny Gundam Heine Custom while having their regular releases equipped with the Wings of Light add-on. 

6 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

nope I won't preorder too much stuff in the next following months... I won't, I swear I wont!! ......

tenor.gif

Preorder might be next week. So you’re still good and not bound to the following months. Hahaha! :lol:

But that’s just me messing with you on ‘next week’ preorder. :p

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Preorder might be next week. So you’re still good and not bound to the following months. Hahaha! :lol:

But that’s just me messing with you on ‘next week’ preorder. :p

it might even be end of this week . :p

Or super combo on the 21st.  

I am expecting the PO for Japanese ehops will sell out in 5 seconds flat and US customers will have to wait for US ehops. Pre-orders on BBTS, USA gundam store, etc. tend to last a little longer. Plus I think there are more options for US ehops. 

Still going to try my best to get a copy. 

I wonder how far Bandai is going to take the EVA Metal Build line. Unit 00 is a given, plus it has two different paint schemes they can use.  Unit 03 and 04 (TV versions) seem like good choices for P-Bandai. But will we see Unit 05, the Mark 08 and any other movie specific EVAs? Unit 13 would be crazy to see as a Metal Build and I am up for any of them.