Oh well. At least I got one order in with HLJ. It would have been a nice bonus to get it for JPY17,920, but I'm satisfied with what I've got. 

Good luck to the rest! Have a blessed day everyone! Signing out.

by the way, now that the 3rd impact is over and everyone is taking their orange juice break..

2nd Preroder for the event exclusive MB Strike Freedom Soul Blue Ver is starting in 30 minutes.  :p

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000127610

yes, you will need to get a proxy preorder it, and then go there to pick it up for you when the event opens.  

26 minutes ago, F360 said:

by the way, now that the 3rd impact is over and everyone is taking their orange juice break..

2nd Preroder for the event exclusive MB Strike Freedom Soul Blue Ver is starting in 30 minutes.  :p

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000127610

yes, you will need to get a proxy preorder it, and then go there to pick it up for you when the event opens.  

3rd impact lol.

And now thst i get the eva, now's the time tonplace order for misato figure.

I don't know why but strike freedom looks ugly to me

Edited by Rein+
Adding sentence

15 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

$240, and shipped by Amazon, so free shipping. That's only like $30 more than CDJ with SAL shipping was.

4 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Eh, CDJ was up for like 15-20min at least. It wasn't completely impossible.

I was trying to check out for over half an hour when cdj had 20+ pre-order slots left. Not sure about you, but the site kept crashing for me and then I started to get random cart errors. I was only trying to order one.

Nah, this was a tough one. Good on those who lucked out.

3 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

That's more my speed. :lol: Since I tend to ship EMS/FedEx/DHL, I'm ok with the price difference.

And with Amazon there is always a chance that the price could go down. 

Edit: Ok. I had a gift card balance left on my amazon account. That brought the price+tax+shipping down to $215. I'm not sure if metal build prices fluctuate on amazon at all like other products (this is my first real foray into MB pre-order madness), but I'm content with how I did. That's just $6.88 more than N-Y's pre-order price with EMS shipping. 

Edited by technoblue

Either Eva is waaaay more popular than I thought or Bandai purposefully made a lower production number than their Gundam metal builds. 

I think I’m just gonna stick with CDJapan in the future. I don’t mind paying upfront if it means at least having a shot at getting one.

3 hours ago, Archer said:

Either Eva is waaaay more popular than I thought or Bandai purposefully made a lower production number than their Gundam metal builds. 

I think I’m just gonna stick with CDJapan in the future. I don’t mind paying upfront if it means at least having a shot at getting one.

You don’t have to pay up front at cdj if you use a cc. 

What  an experience this was, this is the first time I waited hours without getting into sleep and I end up getting nothing, now I know how it feels :( , last time was the mayhem with the Aile Strike and the YF 19 but that wasn't that bad cause I manage to get the YF 19 in the end.