12 hours ago, moose said:

Thanks I just found it

Reservation acceptance start December 20, 2019 16:00 Delivery date June 2020 shipping schedule

here's more detail on it.

METAL STRUCTURE Demolition Master RX-93 Nu Gundam Option Parts Fin Funnel

preorder starts December 20, 2019, 16:00 JST

27,500 yen

Up to 2 per person

p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000138917

9 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

@carlsylar I've got Eva 02 ordered but man I've gotta say your pics have "sold me" in the sense of actually being excited for it. It looks so much better than 01 for me.

Thx man, well honestly I am just learning to do some poses and most of them are copying others. I am learning to be better and hopefully one can I can provide some amazing photos like yours one day. For the EVAs I feel like 02's red is more tempting. 01 is good but the head part I say would not be so handsome from the front part.

Edited by carlsylar

Looking for some advice. I had an Metal Build EVA-02 shipped from BlueFin via FedEx. The package says it was delivered and signed for, however the person that signed it is someone I do not even know. I opened a case with FedEx who state they cannot locate the package and that as the correct address was listed on the package and that it was signed for that BlueFin should file a claim. BlueFin is going to file a claim, but state they will only send me a replacement if they are reimbursed for the claim which I don't see happening as FedEx is refusing to accept responsibility. 

My question is what should I do in this situation as BlueFin is seeming to side with FedEx? The figure cost $265.00 and I do not just want to sit here waiting for a claim that won't go through despite the shipment being signed for by a complete stranger. Thanks for the input.

2 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Looking for some advice. I had an Metal Build EVA-02 shipped from BlueFin via FedEx. The package says it was delivered and signed for, however the person that signed it is someone I do not even know. I opened a case with FedEx who state they cannot locate the package and that as the correct address was listed on the package and that it was signed for that BlueFin should file a claim. BlueFin is going to file a claim, but state they will only send me a replacement if they are reimbursed for the claim which I don't see happening as FedEx is refusing to accept responsibility. 

My question is what should I do in this situation as BlueFin is seeming to side with FedEx? The figure cost $265.00 and I do not just want to sit here waiting for a claim that won't go through despite the shipment being signed for by a complete stranger. Thanks for the input.

FedEx is lying so they need to be held responsible.  However, since it also sounds like Bluefin is being problematic, so in the end simply dispute the charge with you CC which will light a fire under Bluefin's ass to go after FedEx. You didnt receive your product so you shouldn't be expected to swallow the loss FedEx caused..

14 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Where was it delivered? Those devices have a GPS that timestamps the location on where it was signed/scanned/delivered.

Edited by crackpot

26 minutes ago, bleecher said:

21 minutes ago, JakCrow said:

FedEx is lying so they need to be held responsible.  However, since it also sounds like Bluefin is being problematic, so in the end simply dispute the charge with you CC which will light a fire under Bluefin's ass to go after FedEx. You didnt receive your product so you shouldn't be expected to swallow the loss FedEx caused..

My company ships out thousands of packages a year. I've been down this road and ones like it many, many times.

One of three things happened:

-The FedEx driver left it on the porch (signed for it himself) and it was stolen.

-The driver came up short on that package and signed as if it was delivered.

-It was delivered to the wrong place and someone signed for it.

Most of the time it's the last one. And people rarely go out of their way to get your package to you because most people suck.

It doesn't matter which thing happened, they all rest on FedEx's shoulders. The problem is you don't have any recourse. FedEx will say it's delivered. Bluefin did what they were supposed to do. Your credit card company will be provided a signature from FedEx so your credit card company won't do anything for you.

There is the argument that Bluefin is responsible for FedEx because they "hired" FedEx to deliver your package. It's an argument, but a weak one because it could also be argued that you both hired FedEx to deliver that package.

I've run into this a few times over the years. In most cases as long as the customer doesn't get abusive and stays reasonable I will send them a replacement at a lower price. What that price is depends on a lot of factors. I can't suggest to you how I would do it if I was Bluefin because I don't know how their business operates, their margins, their stocking levels, etc. 

Good luck

Get yourself a camera for your front porch.

Edited by sqidd

13 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Where was it delivered? Those devices have a GPS that timestamps the location on where it was signed/scanned/delivered.

I may be wrong, but I don't think FedEx Ground has those yet.

FedEx Ground is not the same company as FedEx Express. FedEx bought Roadway Package Systems and didn't change much. Those drivers are independent contractors that own the trucks.

Last time I checked at least. I don't use FedEx. They're horrible.

12 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I may be wrong, but I don't think FedEx Ground has those yet.

FedEx Ground is not the same company as FedEx Express. FedEx bought Roadway Package Systems and didn't change much. Those drivers are independent contractors that own the trucks.

Last time I checked at least. I don't use FedEx. They're horrible.

Yes it seems as if they don't have GPS as they could not confirm delivery location to me, just that the address they have in their system when the shipping label was created is correct.

2 hours ago, bleecher said:

I think everyone has good points but you already stated the only guaranteed scenario where "no one loses". You have to wait for BlueFin to settle up with FedEx and then BlueFin will settle up with you. It sucks for you. It sucks for BlueFin. It kind of sucks for FedEx.

* Yes, FedEx loses here but that is part of their business model. You/BlueFin pay FedEx to responsibly deliver an item...and you pay them more than USPS because they take responsibility for delivering the package or they pay up. (Depending on fees paid/proof of delivery, etc.)

...personally I've had @sqidd 's scenarios 2 and 3 happen this year. And the packages showed up the next day each time.

12 hours ago, bleecher said:

Bluefin is doing what they're supposed to do. If they addressed it correctly (which your order confirmation should show,) then they did their part.

Now, Fedex is pretty good by me, TBH. I did have one time where they delivered my packaged to a completely wrong address... like somewhere in a whole other neighborhood in town. I called Fedex and they had the local facility call me who contacted the carrier and were able to find out where it was delivered to. Since it was a Saturday and they wouldn't be able to pick up and re deliver it until Tuesday they even got into contact with the person it was delivered to and he was ok with me just driving over and picking it up, This was ground service.

Personally, I say just call FedEx again. Yea it can be a hassle but sometimes it takes a few calls to places to find a representative willing and able to do what needs to be done to handle a situation. 

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Bluefin is doing what they're supposed to do. If they addressed it correctly (which your order confirmation should show,) then they did their part.

Now, Fedex is pretty good by me, TBH. I did have one time where they delivered my packaged to a completely wrong address... like somewhere in a whole other neighborhood in town. I called Fedex and they had the local facility call me who contacted the carrier and were able to find out where it was delivered to. Since it was a Saturday and they wouldn't be able to pick up and re deliver it until Tuesday they even got into contact with the person it was delivered to and he was ok with me just driving over and picking it up, This was ground service.

Personally, I say just call FedEx again. Yea it can be a hassle but sometimes it takes a few calls to places to find a representative willing and able to do what needs to be done to handle a situation. 

Unfortunately for me, I opened up a case on 12/6/19 and have been in contact with them at least 4 separate times to no avail and was told to file a claim via BlueFin. Thanks for the advice though.

40 minutes ago, bleecher said:

Unfortunately for me, I opened up a case on 12/6/19 and have been in contact with them at least 4 separate times to no avail and was told to file a claim via BlueFin. Thanks for the advice though.

FedEx is the worst. I had to sue them for $18K because they wouldn't cover a damaged shipment. They said it wasn't packed well enough and wouldn't cover it. The box had tire marks on it from when it was RUN OVER! It was ridiculous.

Not only was it a lot of money. It was literally the last example on the planet. The $18K didn't really cover it.

1 hour ago, bleecher said:

Well I'm glad that you at least have done your due dilligence. I hope it gets resolved and fast. I have an extra preorder at 250 shipped if you need it.