56 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

On the subject of paint defects, the products don’t have to be limited for the sellers not to exchange or refund you. Asia was a culture shock compared to the UK. Never thought exchanging something I wasn’t fully satisfied with, let alone defective, would be like jumping through fire.

Given time, I’ve gotten used to it, and I’ve had my fair share of repeat purchases to cover horrible QC, but then again, even in Japan, they don’t do exchanges for these kinds of things. You walk out and it’s on you.

Damn, man.

10 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

My MB Eva 02 is on the way from Japan! Picking up my first copy later today. Can’t wait!

Edit: Unit is very nice, joints are tight and the pain apps are perfect. Seems to be a lot of stock but I paid about a third more than the Japanese release. 

Nice! I'm waiting on shipping notification from AE

PO'ed MB Eva-02 from Otakusquare, but due to reports of them not able to fulfill all orders for the recent Eva-01 reissue, bit the bullet and got Eva-02 from YAJ while the price are still sane.

Anyone here hope that bandai will redo the metal build freedom and maybe throw in a justice and providence as part of the Metal Build Gundam Seed MS line up

Other than that im hoping that bandai will release a thunderbolt gundam as part of the metal build line up cos that would be epic

2 hours ago, recon said:

Woah thats ex as compared to what NY, HLJ and Amiami is offering

it was 20000 yen in Amazon.co.jp at the start of the pre-order. What you see now is most probably third party sellers in amazon with their scalper price.

9 hours ago, recon said:

Anyone here hope that bandai will redo the metal build freedom and maybe throw in a justice and providence as part of the Metal Build Gundam Seed MS line up

Other than that im hoping that bandai will release a thunderbolt gundam as part of the metal build line up cos that would be epic

There was line art of the Justice during a show a few months back, and also a Freedom 2.0. Providence maybe further down the line once they rinse all the big suits.

7 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

Freedom 2.0 & Justice 

DB4CAFEB-C79B-4B48-9DB8-EC9ED4FD7CC5.jpeg

774DBB0A-839D-4BD4-A52E-A5C3B6D15218.jpeg

Holy moly. If thats freedok ver 2 im in for at least 2 sets and justice too

Im guessing the freedom concept 2 may have drawn its reference from the MG 1/100 freedom ver 2 but i could be wrong

MG-FREEDOM-GUNDAM-VER-2-BY-GHOST (1).jpg

Edited by recon