1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

The subtle changes to the paint scheme are really nice and I'm almost tempted to get one to replace my original release. Almost, but not quite. :) I'll wait and see if @Kuma Stylecan change my mind with his review.

LoL I have to say in advance that if I had the original I don't think I would have bought this but I'll definitely do my best to show as much detail as possible to help.

As much as I like the new GFFMC Zaku-II, however, it just doesn't really quite rock the double-bazooka look like the Kampfer does to my eyes...

double-bazooka.jpg.ee3ba9cdc4c55326c599a5bda3384eaf.jpg

I do hope Bandai makes a GFFMC Kampfer soon to correct such deficiency...

:bump:

Edited by treatment

Does anyone know if the Catelvwch is compatible with the previous Flight unit? I have the previous flight unit and I hope I don't need to spend more $$$? There's no information around the web that I can find. I'm also not sure what the difference is, besides the additional adapter to connect to the Strike Gundam and slightly different apps. Thanks for any help.

On 5/10/2020 at 7:53 AM, hikaru001 said:

Does anyone know if the Catelvwch is compatible with the previous Flight unit? I have the previous flight unit and I hope I don't need to spend more $$$? There's no information around the web that I can find. I'm also not sure what the difference is, besides the additional adapter to connect to the Strike Gundam and slightly different apps. Thanks for any help.

The Catelvwch is compatible with the previous flight unit for sure. Basically they are the same thing. The new version has the adapter but it erased the astray logo to be more compatible with strike gundam

Really Hoping we get news of a Metal Build Crossbone Gundam X3 soon or a Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth.

Or my dream, a Metal build Assault-Buster V2 and V-Dash Gundam

Too much Astray and Seed stuff recently. Not my cup of tea.

4 minutes ago, Graham said:

Really Hoping we get news of a Metal Build Crossbone Gundam X3 soon or a Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth.

Or my dream, a Metal build Assault-Buster V2 and V-Dash Gundam

Too much Astray and Seed stuff recently. Not my cup of tea.

Hope for the next year, this year of 2020 Bandai will only provide us: Metal Build Astray Golden Frame white version, Strike Sword pack, Eva Unit-02 2020 version and Tamashii Limited Destiny.

1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

Hope for the next year, this year of 2020 Bandai will only provide us: Metal Build Astray Golden Frame white version, Strike Sword pack, Eva Unit-02 2020 version and Tamashii Limited Destiny.

:sorry:Nothing in that list of interest to me.....sad:(

20 hours ago, carlsylar said:

The Catelvwch is compatible with the previous flight unit for sure. Basically they are the same thing. The new version has the adapter but it erased the astray logo to be more compatible with strike gundam

Thanks for the info.  Can you attach 3 Catelvch? I assume the you can attach 2 Catelvch, by removing the side wings. How about attaching the third Catelvch on top of the unit?  I believe there's another port on top on the new flight unit, that is covered when not in use.  Is this port on the older flight unit as well? 

5 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Man Red Astray already shipped. That has to be a record for AJP for me as they usually take a week to ship out. Gets here tomorrow.

Is mine in that shipment?

20 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Thanks for the info.  Can you attach all 3 Catelvch? I assume the you can attach 2 Catelvch, by removing the side wings. How about attaching the third Catelvch on top of the unit? 

7 minutes ago, hikaru001 said:

Thanks for the info.  Can you attach all 3 Catelvch? I assume the you can attach 2 Catelvch, by removing the side wings. How about attaching the third Catelvch on top of the unit? 

Yes, I can attach all 3 of them. There’s a little cover on top, by removing it there’s a small hole and use the adaptor provided in Catelvch to attach.

alright so Red Frame Kai came in today. I think it's really neat but the space between the bot and the backpack is pretty ridiculous. I understand the need for a hinge on the connector part for when it's up in its flight mode but since the connector is a separate piece there should have been another one included with no hinge so that it can sit flush while down.

1glow-76.png

2 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

*image of the Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Z Plus*

Nice picture. How do you like the Z Plus? Is he holding up to modern Metal Build or FlameToys figures?