31 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

It's going to be a slaughter for the Launcher pack.

Not in the US. I can see these popping up on P Bandai USA easily since they’re not Macross. I just hope the Striker packs are separate. Strange that the blue frame is P-Bandai though but should be good to get. 
also notice on the tweet that the blue frames face is messed up lol

Edited by VF-Zer0S

4 minutes ago, VF-Zer0S said:

Not in the US. I can see these popping up on P Bandai USA easily since they’re not Macross. I just hope the Striker packs are separate. Strange that the blue frame is P-Bandai though but should be good to get. 
also notice on the tweet that the blue frames face is messed up lol

It will probably come out through bluefin with the individual items limited and a bundle with other unwanted Bandai stuff for $50 more. 

6 hours ago, carlsylar said:

2DC73B1F-FB8C-4C60-829F-B3B889B79212.jpeg

D3CF25AF-4B07-43BD-8B3B-5BA9E7A7DB62.jpeg

I think this'll be my first time just going for broke on P. Bandai. The new launcher pack is likely going to have additional connection ports to form the perfect strike as well so basically just getting it all.

4 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

I think this'll be my first time just going for broke on P. Bandai. The new launcher pack is likely going to have additional connection ports to form the perfect strike as well so basically just getting it all.

From this picture it is more like a launching stand than perfect strike to me but we will see since there will be more information today 

2 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Like a prepare mode stand which can hang all equipments on it like eva 01 stand

Oh, like a hangar. I understand. What I was saying was that the new pack seems like it will have differences on it to connect the parts to form perfect strike if that makes sense.  I think the green armament with the gattling gun comes off of that arm and can be placed directly on his shoulder as well and that's likely why the silver pieces on Strike's shoulder flip up. 

I'm pretty excited to see a full reveal, and with that, I have no idea of why they're piece-mealing it like this.

13 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Oh, like a hangar. I understand. What I was saying was that the new pack seems like it will have differences on it to connect the parts to form perfect strike if that makes sense.  I think the green armament with the gattling gun comes off of that arm and can be placed directly on his shoulder as well and that's likely why the silver pieces on Strike's shoulder flip up. 

I'm pretty excited to see a full reveal, and with that, I have no idea of why they're piece-mealing it like this.

Bandai is releasing the striker packs one at a time for maximum wallet drainage.  Plus in the anime all the striker packs had their very own intro ep.  

The perfect strike didn't show up until Seed Remaster, it wasn't part of the original show. 

My guess is that aile, buster, and sword packs won't link together since on the buster it looks like they are connected on by a backpack, and the aile pack don't have a place to link the sword and buster.  I'm hoping I'm wrong and that your theory is right though,   We will probably find out when full pictures come when the preorder listing shows the back. 

But I really expect Bandai to release a Perfect Strike after the Sword pack is released, but as a bundle with the Perfect pack and Strike Gundam bundled.  The Perfect has 3 extra energy fillers attached to the aile pack which none of these individual pack releases will have.  Plus it lets Bandai take more of our money and milk their molds. 

44 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Bandai is releasing the striker packs one at a time for maximum wallet drainage.  Plus in the anime all the striker packs had their very own intro ep.  

The perfect strike didn't show up until Seed Remaster, it wasn't part of the original show. 

My guess is that aile, buster, and sword packs won't link together since on the buster it looks like they are connected on by a backpack, and the aile pack don't have a place to link the sword and buster.  I'm hoping I'm wrong and that your theory is right though,   We will probably find out when full pictures come when the preorder listing shows the back. 

But I really expect Bandai to release a Perfect Strike after the Sword pack is released, but as a bundle with the Perfect pack and Strike Gundam bundled.  The Perfect has 3 extra energy fillers attached to the aile pack which none of these individual pack releases will have.  Plus it lets Bandai take more of our money and milk their molds. 

Yea that's why I said I think this new Aile may have new have differences and that I think the buster will disconnect from that arm to go over the shoulder. Could be wishful thinking but I can't think of any other reason they'd release the Aile pack for a third time now.

5 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

I think I’m referring to what we discussed yesterday. But somehow I quote the wrong post sry my bad

Ohhhhh ok! Thanks for clairifying!

I do like that it has the stand parts and especially like that you can use them in conjunction with its default stand.

42 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Yea that's why I said I think this new Aile may have new have differences and that I think the buster will disconnect from that arm to go over the shoulder. Could be wishful thinking but I can't think of any other reason they'd release the Aile pack for a third time now.

I hope your right, but I just can't see it. 

Also this is the first time they are releasing the Aile pack as a stand alone product.  The only other time the Aile pack was released was with the first Metal Build Strike Gundam release.  You might be confusing the Astray Flight unit for the Aile pack which looks very similar and practically has the same color scheme. 

30 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

It‘s a stand

DF85C905-65BC-4CC4-8A08-72A19F0A7F54.jpeg

DAMMIT! I was going to skip all the individual pack releases and wait for hopefully a Perfect, Otoori, and IWSP pack, but now I need to buy them all, so that I can display one of my Strikes like this.  DAM Bandai loves making people broke. 

9 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Also this is the first time they are releasing the Aile pack as a stand alone product.  The only other time the Aile pack was released was with the first Metal Build Strike Gundam release.  You might be confusing the Astray Flight unit for the Aile pack which looks very similar and practically has the same color scheme. 

Geezus! You're absolutely right! I just looked up a listing and I never thought to click and look at the damned thing since I have the Aile Strike. I just always saw the small Black pack with red accents and thought it was in conjunction with the GAT Strike. Thanks!

1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

It's been 2days since it is there and looks like nobody cares but it is still a fare price

not sure since i decided to check it out today and happens to see it. now no more from amazon jp but other seller and they dun ship to my location. fair price better than higher price