9 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

I dunno...  I've never really had problems with this stuff and I'm not doing anything special just using the links people here and whatnot are nice enough to provide.  Regardless I hope that everyone who wants it gets it.

Also, eventually there will probably be a reissue, a special coating version, a convention exclusive version, and the eventual KO version for half the price.  A Freedom for every home.

7 minutes ago, HG Blows said:

Also, eventually there will probably be a reissue, a special coating version, a convention exclusive version, and the eventual KO version for half the price.  A Freedom for every home.

Don’t forget the phase shift armor off modes lol

16 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

...that little discussion really blew up. lol

So the Metal Build is sold out there now so I can't use it as an example - but here is where I got 'Sales Tax' from although later in the checkout process it says Surcharge and it's not itemized on the receipt.

*snip*

Either way, when I did the math (sales tax in MI is 6%) the infamous Surcharge was actually a little less than that, with my grand total coming to $ 268.43.

-b.

Hey b. If the surcharge is already the tax, I’ll be happy with it and be done with it. ^_^ At this point, I’m not worried anymore on where to get it outside the Japanese store network. The only thing I need to worry now is if RightStuf will push through. Either way, I’m just really getting tired of this ‘hard-to-get-during-preorder-night’ nonsense. It’s what been pushing the collectors away. :aggressive: I only have few planned Metal Build purchases that is, if those gets an official release plans and schedules. But for now, the Freedom is the last MB purchase.

8 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

It’s now an error page.

4 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Nice but weren't you also trying to get one during Japan PO night? You didn't need to if that's the case. Lol!

I was definitely trying to get one for my collection. I run a Toy Store and was unsure if Bluefin would get them for distribution to small retailers directly. But as soon as they said they could, I got some to help other people who might have missed out on it. 

3 hours ago, nathans82 said:

I have 8 MB Freedom Gundam Concept 2 for order. All are prepaid and are only $245 shipped each.

Thanks for looking out. :good:.      that is probably the best USA price you can get. 

Edited by F360

15 minutes ago, F360 said:

Thanks for looking out. :good:.      that is probably the best USA price you can get. 

You are very welcome. I like to give the best discounts I can, when I can, to my good folks.

1 hour ago, nathans82 said:

You are very welcome. I like to give the best discounts I can, when I can, to my good folks.

That is very kind of you. 

so how do we reserve one from you? wait till you receive them first then do paypal ? or ???

4 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

So Toywiz cancelled my order because of a stock shortage/allocation from the manufacturer about an hour ago.

Let the fun and games begin (or continue)!

-b.

Could it be possible that their system took in more orders than what was really allocated? Haven't seen any cancellations from other retailers. If anything, I'm surprised that some haven't even offered it up yet. 

22 hours ago, crackpot said:

Could it be possible that their system took in more orders than what was really allocated? Haven't seen any cancellations from other retailers. If anything, I'm surprised that some haven't even offered it up yet. 

My cousin's order from Toywiz also got cancelled.

22 hours ago, crackpot said:

Sorry! I just now saw this.

Yes, I'm sure my order was cancelled because they took in more orders than they could fulfill. Based on how many they're getting/allocated. I have no comment on whether or not this will be produced in extra-limited quantities, we'll find that out closer to release dates.

Just now, tjdetweiler said:

My cousin's order from Toywiz also got cancelled.

I'm not alone! :lol:

-b.