Just now, Shukenzero said:

Kuma you must give up your preorder! It’s blasphemy! We had your word you wouldn’t fight us over this plastic perfection!

Honestly I'm fine getting the U.S. preorder with a sponsor discount so if anyone wants it around the release time frame, that's more than fine. I just did this for the sake of early review.

1 minute ago, CF18 said:

CDJapan or HLJ - both run out of stock during the checkout process....

AmiAmi was slow but manage to finish checkout, got the email.

I would love to see how in the hell you multitask like that. I feel like a caveman in comparison just getting angry at one frozen site for 5 minutes and then the next, then the next, then the next...

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Realized I accidentally clicked "Billing address is the same as shipping address" on HLJ when they are in fact, different for me. Will this matter if I'm using Paypal for the payment option? 

Should be fine but you can change all of that stuff I believe whenever you want. Just check the order.

1 minute ago, Kuma Style said:

Should be fine but you can change all of that stuff I believe whenever you want. Just check the order.

Thanks. Yeah, the order page only lets me change the shipping address, no option for billing. Just went and updated my "account wide" billing address, so hopefully that applies to all open orders. 

Regardless, I think PayPal should take care of all that since my billing address is built into that. 

Its crack. I even said i didnt want it since i already have the sf soul blue ver.  But saw the hlj link and said "ehh why not?" Lol. If anything itll go to one of my friends that wanted it. I know one is trying to secure an order now and the other is prob sleeping, lol.

Edit: okay back to dorohedoro... XD

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

15 minutes ago, recon said:

Lol. Thought you were going to get one via bluefin. Anyways waiting for your review

I did. I actually am up doing some photo work and got that Sentinel Falcon Armor X but then I checked out this thread, saw the links and just wanted to kind of see if I could, tbh. The HLJ one worked so smooth that I figured there must be a million of these for order because I legit never get Bandai preorders overseas.

1 minute ago, Kuma Style said:

I did. I actually am up doing some photo work and got that Sentinel Falcon Armor X but then I checked out this thread, saw the links and just wanted to kind of see if I could, tbh. The HLJ one worked so smooth that I figured there must be a million of these for order because I legit never get Bandai preorders overseas.

True to that. It one of the rare occasions i manage to secure one via HLJ when i failed many times previously for both MB and Macross DX

I’m glad most who wanted it nabbed one. Was always my favourite between the Freedom and Strike Freedom, but the Metal Build never did it justice. The Strike Freedom was so garish with the gold but the MB design made me like it for the first time and that’s when I realised how out of sync the Freedom was in the line. Now it’ll look on par with the Destiny vis a vis. 

16 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

I’m glad most who wanted it nabbed one. Was always my favourite between the Freedom and Strike Freedom, but the Metal Build never did it justice. The Strike Freedom was so garish with the gold but the MB design made me like it for the first time and that’s when I realised how out of sync the Freedom was in the line. Now it’ll look on par with the Destiny vis a vis. 

Thats the other reason besides the masculine look, which made me decide against getting strike freedom. Yeah, im going to get flamed for not getting strike freedom

I still prefer gundam designs that are slick and simple in design.

Now speaking of which, besides justice, does anyone hope that bandai wlll also do an infinite justice? On the other hand, in terms of scale wise and for the GFFMC or MB line, i hope they release a RX-93 Nu and Hi-V series and maybe an EX-S

Edited by recon

12 minutes ago, recon said:

Thats the other reason besides the masculine look, which made me decide against getting strike freedom. Yeah, im going to get flamed for not getting strike freedom

I still prefer gundam designs that are slick and simple in design.

Now speaking of which, besides justice, does anyone hope that bandai wlll also do an infinite justice? On the other hand, in terms of scale wise and for the GFFMC or MB line, i hope they release a RX-93 Nu and Hi-V series and maybe an EX-S

I think we are on the same page. The Freedom is elegant because it’s simple; I also love the Strike Gundam, due to the same reason, and I’ve been pondering getting the solo MB Strike as it doesn’t have the red decal on its skirt armour.

The Freedom is also supposed to be sleek and fast, so this is definitely called for. It’s also a compromise calling it the Concept 2, as it doesn’t offend the original designers by bluntly adding a 2.0. Sidestepping means fans of the original can still be happy with that one, but I’m sure for most of us this will be replacing the old one. 

14 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

just a bug in their system. They have these "Stocks" that cant be checkout but gradually gets reduced.

Got my email confirmation and it appears in my order history so I hope it pans out. Shall search for 1 more just to be safe. Can't trust these online sites fully these days. 

Edited by eXis10z

if you are able to check it out. Then I guess it is good. For my experience, it always happens to me on the high demand items. Basically it is in my cart, there are 5 or 6 items left in stock but when I log in, it will alway says log in. Preventing any means for me to check it out.

I thought the PO was tonight. :unsure: 

Anyways, for the mean time I’ll just lurk here until the next available link post. Or just wait for US stores link. Or just PM me if you guys want to give up your PO’s. ^_^ 

I'll be on the lookout for US links. These days even the US retailers pre-orders go fast for popular MBs so keep your eyes peeled on this thread and retail sites. Bandai has been limiting stock even to US retailers lately to prevent overstock. Unit 02 is still available for slightly marked up prices, mostly from Bandai responding to the overwhelming amount of scalping for the EVA units. 

Lets get FREEDOMs for everyone who wants one. 

Edited by SuperHobo