13 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I want one because they're so over the top. Not because I actually want one.

Yeah. I thought about it,  but decided to still skip it.    I think my Formania EX nu Gundam is good enough :lol:

I guess one can buy it to flip too B)) 

Thanks for posting F360.

They must have a got a big shipment in from Bandai. They have both Metal Build Evas in stock, RX-78-2 GFFMC, etc.

I gave up on the RX-93 a while ago. I think it is incredible but if I pull the trigger on this guy I'll have to chase down at least one set of his fin funnels and I'm not sure I'm up for the grind atm.

8 hours ago, F360 said:

Yeah. I thought about it,  but decided to still skip it.    I think my Formania EX nu Gundam is good enough :lol:

I guess one can buy it to flip too B)) 

I can't sleep (been up since 1:45am. It's 4:45am right now). Got out of bed and said to myself......self, "Meh, screw it, you just sold $650 in toys in the last two days. Get the NU". Logged in, clicked the link, and they're sold out. I think the universe just saved me from something I really didn't want to do.:D

On 2/24/2020 at 9:27 PM, carlsylar said:

There will a delay of release of Metal Build Red Frame Kai from march to april.

On 2/24/2020 at 9:58 PM, Guyffon said:

I guess with all the factories mainly in china, a lot of toys will be delayed due to corvid-19, hope we can overcome it soon and everything will go back to normal

Specifically, the Red Frame Kai is delayed until "after April" with HLJ and Amazon.co.jp both saying May currently. The MRD Shinkiro got delayed until March 28th, and a bunch of other stuff has been pushed back at least a month for Bandai, along with several delays got GSC. It's likely going to hit pretty much every toy manufacturer, honestly.

2 hours ago, Foblander said:

Will there be more chances to acquire Exia Repair or will I be paying an arm and a leg from here on out? Lol

Bluefin may or may not do a US release. It's also currently still available at N-Y if you're willing to take a chance on it turning into a Kairos situation; the last couple P-Bandai releases haven't seemed to have issues but they also sold out in seconds where this has been up for a while.

Edit: It's also still up on Nin-Nin Game though from what I've heard they've got a disturbingly high rate of "running out of stock" and canceling preorders only to suddenly have stock available at the current market rate.

Edited by Jaustin89

Gundam and Dragon Ball Are Coming to Premium Bandai USA

We are excited to announce nearly two dozen Mobile Suit Gundam and Dragon Ball products will be available directly to United States consumers starting on April 2nd via Premium Bandai USA

Premium Bandai USA is Bandai's official online store and focuses on high-quality anime, video game, and Tokusatsu items. Premium Bandai sells highly sought-after and often exclusive collectibles from various Bandai-owned brands directly to customers. On April 2, 2020, this catalog will expand to feature Tamashii Nations' S.H.Figuarts action figures for Dragon Ball and Bandai Spirits Hobby's Gundam model kits (GUNPLA), including many limited-edition releases that were, until now, available only to the Japanese market.

For a full list of items, please visit the US Premium Bandai website. There you can also enter for a chance to win a number of Gundam and Dragon Ball items, by simply registering on their site.

https://p-bandai.com/us/cont/campaign/gundam-cp01?utm_source=Consumer&utm_campaign=86d3690045-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_03_02_04_36&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_06f57fb12d-86d3690045-87241577&goal=0_06f57fb12d-86d3690045-87241577&mc_cid=86d3690045&mc_eid=b67919ee9c

https://p-bandai.com/us/cont/campaign/dragonball-cp01?utm_source=Consumer&utm_campaign=86d3690045-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_03_02_04_36&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_06f57fb12d-86d3690045-87241577&goal=0_06f57fb12d-86d3690045-87241577&mc_cid=86d3690045&mc_eid=b67919ee9c

2 minutes ago, Arky said:

HAte bluefin, saying my address is oversea. WTF ruined my chance to buy the MEtal Structure Nu. What is wrong with them. 

I heard so many stories of bluefin. I called them they say you have to be us card and us private address, if that still cancel your order, you can call them to argue. Maybe they will get you one piece.

On 3/13/2020 at 5:57 AM, Arky said:

image.png.6337d8056cccd93504a7f7c9d984c759.png

Let's hope they make it a general release , those Tamashi web exclusives after market prices can get very ridiculous, still the PO madness as well is ridiculous stressing but there is a chance to get one at normal price nonetheless.