2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

It comes with one. He prob owns two or more, lol.

1 hour ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Now he needs to get around to photoshopping another 11 more like how his MB strike has 13 Catlevwches LOL 8P

Well this one is too expensive and really hard to avoid import taxes so I’m satisfied with what I already got lol

On 2/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, Arky said:

I recall you mentioning you were not getting the metal structure while back, saying it was too pricey. change of heart ? it is a sexy beast, won't blame ya if you did XD

I don't remember saying that as I ordered it at launch.

-------------------------------------

@carlsylar As long as I can get a preorder in, for sure. Even if not though getting the Proto GN HML kind of cures my want for that aesthetic on my shelves since it pretty much takes the EXIA aesthetic and gives it a boost without going too overboard.

---------------------------------------
@anime52k8 It really is a great offset.

--------------------------------------

Added on the Avalung set.
10glow-4.png

Edited by Kuma Style

Damn, I thought this would be an easy pass but never mind after watching the video. Surprised this is a P-bandai release considering how much they have used that mold. So I need to find the monies to pre-order or hope that I can find it after release. 

So then if they are doing the OO suits as P-bandai releases what would be the regular releases for this year? EVA unit 0? Maybe the Crossbone X-1 Full Cloth?

3 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Wouldn't be surprised if this mb exia will be available in the US via bluefin sometime down the line. 

This. They did it with Snow white and I'm kind of expecting it to happen again.

40 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

It looks nice, but going to pass since mb astray red alt ver is out in another month. Wouldn't be surprised if this mb exia will be available in the US via bluefin sometime down the line. 

Good point, hope Bluefin does carry it. 

i love Bluefin price but i don't like how they ship items without double boxing... i would love to have the option to choose double boxing & padding for the extra price. 

-Points finger at Bluefin, and dont trash away the brown box ( box sleeve before events )