26 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

EMS shipping from HLJ was 11000 yen to the USA. 93000 + 11000 is 104000 which converted with my credit card was about 940 dollars. 

It's cheaper than BBTS once you factor in tax. 

The wise only speak of what they know. 

So where did that $300 shipping come from? If that's the case, then yeah.

11 minutes ago, crackpot said:

So where did that $300 shipping come from? If that's the case, then yeah.

That was HLJ's auto shipping thing because apparently it thought the smallest available shipping box exceeded the EMS shipping limits to North America so only allowed Fedex or DHL.

I contacted them and their shipping department apparently was able fit it into a smaller box and just fit into the EMS size limit.

@davidwhangchoi Still perfect.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

That was HLJ's auto shipping thing because apparently it thought the smallest available shipping box exceeded the EMS shipping limits to North America so only allowed Fedex or DHL.

I contacted them and their shipping department apparently was able fit it into a smaller box and just fit into the EMS size limit.

@davidwhangchoi Still perfect.

:lol:

Can't really get on the Metal Structure carrying on because I bought it and am not too hyped for it. What I **DID** find today was a Metal Build Crossbone x2 for 24,000 jpy so I scooped that right the hell up. New/sealed, even.

Part of me wants to re buy the Crossbone x1 but I feel like the Full cloth is all but guaranteed and I needs my skull fists.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:14 PM, Kuma Style said:

I missed this...  colors are weird and not knowing exactly what pictures you've seen it's hard to say if they're accurate or not (that's a really vague question with a lot of personal variables to really try to answer.) In general, t definitely isn't a hot, vibrant red or orange but they aren't necessarily "dull" either... just like the blue on the regular destiny is. It's definitely not brown or even a shade of but it'd be more towards that end being darker than the vibrant, more neon-ish orange I think you're looking for.

"How is the overall paint?" - Another very vague question... are you talking like terms of application and finish or is this particular to the color tone/saturation again? 

@Kuma Style Thanks so much for your time in answering this, Kuma! You pretty much nailed my concerns with your first paragraph there.

Just for clarity, my question there about overall paint was referring to the overall quality/paint job. It's somewhat of a subjective question— in your experience with the MBs, would you consider the quality to be on par or above some you've seen? It sounds like it's on par with the others.

Thanks again, man! I appreciate your attention to detail in the format of the questions in order to provide the most relevant answers. 

The worst thing about MB Unit-02 is how much it makes me want more MB Eva stuff. I'm fighting hard not to buy an overpriced unit 01, and DAMN IT BANDAI just announce MB unit 00 and unit 08 already!  I NEED THEM!!! :wacko:

21 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

The worst thing about MB Unit-02 is how much it makes me want more MB Eva stuff. I'm fighting hard not to buy an overpriced unit 01, and DAMN IT BANDAI just announce MB unit 00 and unit 08 already!  I NEED THEM!!! :wacko:

wait.. wha? source?

1 minute ago, Grey728 said:

wait.. wha? source?

No source, they haven't said anything about doing units beyond 01 and 02, I'm just demanding Bandai get off their butts and make more MB EVAs so I can give them my money.

5 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

No source, they haven't said anything about doing units beyond 01 and 02, I'm just demanding Bandai get off their butts and make more MB EVAs so I can give them my money.

Personally I like the one per year pacing with these.

9 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Personally I like the one per year pacing with these.

1 hour ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I agree,  easy on the wallet and more money to spend on other stuff

But operation Yashima! And battle couple!

1 hour ago, eXis10z said:

Eva-00 is the next obvious release.

hopefully; I'm excited just to find out how they do it. what color scheme will they use, what accessories are they going to include, how are they going to do the pylons, will they work in any features of the Mark.09? so exciting.

3 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Eva-00 is the next obvious release.

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

hopefully; I'm excited just to find out how they do it. what color scheme will they use, what accessories are they going to include, how are they going to do the pylons, will they work in any features of the Mark.09? so exciting.

I personally think 01&02‘s night war form are the next since they are just easy repaint and bandai has shown them in the tamashii expo last year lol

16 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

MB GP01 and GP02 please. Hell, since $1000 Gundams are a thing now, might as well do a GP03 as well. :o

(Although Bandai will probably make the weapon containers a separate p-Bandai release for 30k yen.)

But before that, they should release GN Arms Type E first. :rolleyes:

FAB5913A-AE8E-4905-AB8D-56F41BA45A12.jpeg.8c4d91282740263bc130846982768a01.jpeg

Sorry Lolicon. I just can’t get enough of their ‘Exias’. ^_^ 

I’ll worry later where to get the money and where to stock it. But they really need to do it. Right now, Bandai! :aggressive:

Edited by no3Ljm