1 minute ago, carlsylar said:

There are three layers: brown shipper box, Soul blue cover, Strike Freedom box. Bluefin version does not have the second layer but still a great price and outstanding collection! I am looking forward to EVA-02 and crossbone X2 which will be release end of this month, can't wait !

Yeah the brown shipper box tamashii we shop exclusives come in. Mine came with the box but it was opened however the item box was not

13 hours ago, carlsylar said:

So the tape of the shipper box was cut and opened? That's strange. 

One of my friends asked the Bluefin rep. at NYCC this year about the blue slip and his response was that bluefin was required by Bandai to remove the blue sleeve before being able to sell the MB SF SB ver in the US.

Edit:

I can't imagine Bandai continuing to manufacturer the TN MB SF SB ver with the blue slip covers yet allowing Bluefin to distribute them in the US only requiring them to remove and dispose of the blue slip covers. Seems a bit of a waste and backwards for the production process. There must be a pile of blue slip covers somewhere lol.

Also it seems that the TN MB SF SB isn't as limited as initially thought back when it was released because its still available on Bluefin's website and it'll be available at AnimeNYC this coming week.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

17 hours ago, carlsylar said:

So the tape of the shipper box was cut and opened? That's strange. 

In addition to what @PsYcHoDyNaMiX mentioned, they also stuck a bluefin sticker onto the box. Which I think mean any issues go through them rather than Bandai (that’s how it is for gunpla kits).

7 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

In addition to what @PsYcHoDyNaMiX mentioned, they also stuck a bluefin sticker onto the box. Which I think mean any issues go through them rather than Bandai (that’s how it is for gunpla kits).

Oh wow there's a sticker? I guess i really haven't looked at mine. Its still been in the NYCC bag for the last month, lol. :lazy:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

*Sigh* If only I have extra $300 laying around somewhere, I would really like to have a legit MB SF. :unsure:

Every dollar spent on a KO is a dollar that could go towards a legit. Once I realized that, it helped stay away from the urge of just "having" a figure which is what lead me towards a lot of that. But I definitely don't have a problem with things like color variants that the original companies just plain don't do.

48 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

That makes a ton of sense and thank you for sharing this.

21 hours ago, carlsylar said:

There are three layers: brown shipper box, Soul blue cover, Strike Freedom box. Bluefin version does not have the second layer but still a great price and outstanding collection! I am looking forward to EVA-02 and crossbone X2 which will be release end of this month, can't wait !

So the Bluefin version comes without the left slip cover?

20191109_143746.jpg

Edited by mog_kupo

5 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I wonder if bluefin will come through this month on the EVA-02. I’m was really surprised I got the EVA-01 from Entertainment earth before japan got stock in. Hopefully they can do it again

There's no way.  It doesn't even make sense considering that the products are manufactured overseas.  With this Eva 01 re release  I think a lot of what these U.S. stores have gotten so far are backstock that Bluefin has left over after the convention run and started dispersing since there was a re release anounced anyways.  That's why some places still have it for preorder; I'm guessing that those are the places that have to wait for the actual re production run from overseas. 

9 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

I wonder if bluefin will come through this month on the EVA-02. I’m was really surprised I got the EVA-01 from Entertainment earth before japan got stock in. Hopefully they can do it again

Last I checked 02 isn't coming until sometime in January. 

On 11/10/2019 at 4:26 PM, VF-Zer0S said:

99.999999999999·% impossible T.T

I have one ordered from amiami coming end of nov,just rearranged my display closet to make some room for EVA-02

4 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Like this kind of issue, it is very common on all seven sword /G

image.png.e9e3e6fc7344a2e1c8e621c5153efd8a.png

So what does that have to do with being careful? I'm not trying to be funny because I've seen that issue but I was under the impression that it comes out of the box like that and not due to some sort of user mishap. 

Just now, Kuma Style said:

So what does that have to do with being careful? I'm not trying to be funny because I've seen that issue but I was under the impression that it comes out of the box like that and not due to some sort of user mishap. 

Well I guess what I am trying to say is that you should know that. Since you already knew I think it's ok.

26 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Like this kind of issue, it is very common on all seven sword /G

image.png.e9e3e6fc7344a2e1c8e621c5153efd8a.png

I have a Seven Sword.. what am I looking at here that's incorrect/wrong? Is the face slightly off center? Is that it?

Edited by Grey728